Waking up

Waking Up To Moon Hyuna

Hyuna's P.O.V

I open my eyes and tried to move around but I stopped as I felt trap under something. Looking down I saw her arm wrapped around me, I looked next to me and she was sleeping with a smile on her face. Her smile was beautiful, I hadn't seen her really smile besides the little awkward smiles she had given me off last night, but that was a different situation seeing her now I could see her facial feautures. She had a foreign look if she would ask me.

"Sera" I slowly murmured her name, she had told me her name last night after we were done with our intense make out. I couldn't believe that I was so careless just to sleep with someone like that. I would of have never done this before, because of all the risks i'd be taking, but I couldn't control myself, the desire I had for her was too strong.

"mhmhmh" I felt her move around and soon I found myself missing her arm that she had removed from my waist. I looked over her and she slowly opened her eyes.

"Good Morning" I turn to my side and faced her smiling at her.

"G-good m-morning" She shyly said as she pulls up the covers to cover herself.

Sera P.O.V

Gosh I tought that after waking up this time I was going to find myself sleeping alone on my bed, but god was I wrong after all, this is real.

Seeing her beautiful face feels amazing and hearing her sore voice it's extremly hot.

A few seconds passsed and no one said anything. I couldn't find the right thing to say so I just said the first thing that came to my mind "I guess I should get going" ugh stupid me why would I said that, now I will leave and probably never see her again.

As I was going to get up and leave she suddently put her hand on top of mine. "You really need to leave?"

"Uhm.. I don't .. It's just.. I thought that. . ." I couldn't find any words to explain any of what I wanted to say.

She giggled slightly and sat up on the bed " I know what you mean, but maybe I thought that you and I could have breakfast together, that is only if you'd like to"

"Yeah, I would like that" I smiled at her and she smiled back, I was feeling so happy it felt weird to me. All of my life all I have felt was loneliness and sadness and suddently just by being here next to her I felt complete and happy.

"Awesome, let's get up then" after she said that she quickly reach down and pecked me on the lips, just for a few seconds but enough to make me forget how to breath.

"meow" The sound of one of her cats brough me back to reality. I looked down the bed and a white cat was looking up.

"hey baby" she got up and put on a loose shirt and some sweatpants on. After she bend down picking up the kitty.

"This is Moya one of my babies" she cutely shake him and put him in front of me.

"Hi there" I softly patted the cat's head. I  would of have told her that I knew who he was since I had seen her twitter before, but I didn't want her to think I was a creep, although she knew that I knew who she was I didn't think she needed to know more than that. At least for now.

"Here, I have these clothes for you,  they would probably fit you since we seem to be close in size" she handed me a sweatpant as well and a hoodie. I hurriedly got dressed and followed her to the kitchen.

"Eggs and bacon sounds good to you?" she said turning around to face me after searching in her fridge.

"Yup sounds good" I turn around and looked around her house a little, she had pictures of herself and a few canddless around. It gave me a cozy feeling.

Hyuna's P.O.V

I look at her and saw her looking around.

"You don't talk much, do you?" she turned around and thought for a while "I am just mezmerized by your beauty, thats why" she smiled once again.

I blush madly at her comment. I tried to play it off, "you are cheesy" I teasingly stuck my tongue out at her and she laughed "I am not, I am just honest"

She came to stand next to me and looked over my shoulders "smells nice" she sniffed and close her eyes. Having her close to me I coundn't resit myself so I playfully kissed her cheek. She opened her eyes inmediatly and look straight at my eyes I look back at her and I saw it. I saw what it was that had caugh my attention when we first had locked eyes.

She had lonely sad eyes. I didn't know why but I wanted to change that. I didn't even had known her for more than a day, but I wanted to be the one to make her happy.