Final~

Lay Meets Kris

There once was a unicorn named Lay. He was the king of the precious land called EXO. He controlled the  land (in a good way). Everyone loved Lay as the leader since he made good choices for them, but one day, a dragon came.

"Lay! Lay! A dragon is here!", a little deer named Luhan came to Lay.

"What do you mean? Dragons live very far away. How can one fly here so quickly to EXO?" Lay answered. He was confused, dragons and unicorns don't get get along at all, which explains why no dragons are living in Exo Land, so why would one come here all of a sudden? For a leader, he was doing great without dragons. Once he went out, he met a tall looking dragon.

"Wow!"

"Look a dragon is here in our land!!" Everyone was astonished.

"Excuse me but may I ask, who are you and why are you here?", Lay butted in nicely.

"I am Kris. I came here to make peace with the dragons and unicorns, and to help you with this pretty land." Lay thought for a second, "Absolutely not! I don't need you here! I'm doing perfectly fine without your help!", Lay being the stuborn unicorn he is rejected. The little deer from before, Luhan, came up to him and says, "But Lay sir, don't you think having uhm Kris here is a good thing for our land?"

"Yeah!", everyone in the land says."We are doing fine by ourselves but I guess... We should unite to form a better area... FOR THE PEOPLE!!!" Lay said. Everyone cheered for Lay and Kris.

They made a gathering so they could see the peace treaty become official. Both of them put their signatures and everyone was boasting with happiness! At the end there was a party which resulted in Kris and Lay finding Tao, a cute little panda, and Suho, a majestic swan, and getting married to them. Lay now knows that he now has a complete land.

 

                                                                                  THE END :P