Fulfilled Dream

My Bad Girl
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Hi, my name is Byun Baekhyun

60 Sec by Kim Song Kyu - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JgoHQJQ1ORY

" Don't worry dad! I'm fine in Gangnam! You told me Almeoni lives here! I will easily find her! Arasso! Yes... I'll call you later. Bye. "

 

My dad easily worries about me. My mom lives in Gangnam with Almeoni for earn money, but I want to help them too... So, yesterday, I tried to found a job.

Yesterday

" Hello, I saw something about hiring people here to cook... Can I work here? "

" Sorry, we're complet. "

This is Gangnam. I went to 1 firm, 3 stores and 2 houses for housekeeping... but they all refused. I just sat on the road, and I looked around me... I thought about Gangnam: should I give up and go back to Seoul or I should stay with Almeoni and Mom... I felt tired and mad. I just streched out and Iwanted to dial Mom's phone number when I remembered that she wouldn't anwser to me because she has an important appointment. So I wanted to cry loudly but it just tried to be strong like a real man. So I stood up and I walked somewhere... but there was no one. I came in a building and I heard a fight. The door was half-open, so I looked in. Two girls were fighting... I reconized... K...Kim Hye Ri. One of the girls just went out. I runned to the elevator when the other girl went in too.

" I'm tired to don't have any assistant! I can't live like this Oppa... Can't you help me?! " She was talking on the phone

" I can't hear you well honey... Call me later... " 

" I won't! " She violently hang up

" So...sorry, I'm searching for a job and... " No way, It's Kim Hyo Ri! The actress!

" You want to be my assistant? " She nicely asked

" I can? "

" Yes, follow me. "

 

I followed her. She walked to a beautiful black car and asked me to go in. I just did like she asked. She explained me she need an assistant because she is very busy and her assistant just left her 2 days ago. She gived me her phone number and she told me what she was explecting: she wants a 2nd brain...

The car stopped in front of a wonderful house.

" You'll come here at 8 am, my driver will take you. "

" It's your house? "

" My dad's house. He doesn't want me to live with him. I want to revenge, he took my house back because I didn't accept to stop my career in 5 years for marry and have kids. What an old bag... "

" I understand. "

" It's late, I'll go. "

She left me in front of the house. I walked to Almeoni's house. She gived me food and I slept. I woke up at 6 o'clock, I ate and I took a shower. I rapidly went in front of the house. It was 7:37 am. An old man saw me and shouted.

" Why are you here?! "

I politely bowed.

" My chief told me to wait here until 8 am. Sorry Mister. "

" Don't worry, It must be my daughter... This girl is so bad. Do you want to come in? "

" N...no it's ok! "

" It've been 2 weeks... Did she founded a house? "

" I don't know... "

" Please enter. "

" Yes. "

" I live here since 5 month... I grew up here. My mom was a nurse, my father was a lawyer. My dad died and I lived with my mom and my grandma until my 14. I left to Japan at 15 with my friends. We stayed there 2 years and I wanted to have a firm. When I came back home, my mom told me my dad left 2 millions wons for me. He won this when he played with a rich ahjusshi and they bet 2 millions wons. My dad won and said he'll left it for me and he did it. When I was 20, I began my firm and I met Hyo Ri's mother. She was very pretty: her eyes were brown, her hair was long and dark, she was tall. We falled in love and we married 2 years after. She became pregnant and she had Hyo Ri. Two years after, we had a second baby girl. We were so happy but their mom had a cancer and divorced. She took our children and said they'll back later. Our second girl went back after 11 years. She said her dad missed her, but it was because she hated her step dad. He was violent. Hyo Ri was 18 when she came back. She wanted to finish her study in America. She was cold to me. I tried to be like a real dad for her. She accepted me when she played in a movie so I fulfilled her dream. She is an actress now. I want her to be independant now. She is 22. "

" I understand your opinion but you should help her. "

The driver was already waiting for me. I bowed to Mr Kim and I came in the car. He drived me to the building of yesterday. He told me to go in the appartment 206.

 

 

~ 5 Minutes ago

" Miss Hye Ri, Miss Hye Ri! " She opens her sleepy eyes

" Wh...who is it? " She asks

" I'm Byun Jin Hae, the new housekeeper. " She bows and smiles

" Why are you here? " Hye Ri asks again distrustly

" My chief told me to wake up you. " She

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter