Eighteen

The Best Man
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

CHAPTER EIGHTEEN

 

 

I’m awakened from a pleasant dream by soft snore on my right side. Oddly, I feel so content and at bliss. The warm body that plastered against me is a definition of hard muscles, yet strangely giving me the feeling of safety. Momentary, I blink to recall about last night. Yeah, we had argued over silly thing before then he smashed the defense wall with his tenderness and absurd outburst. I love this man!

 

Thinking about living my life without this man is enough to make tears pooled in my eyes. I can’t do that anymore. I won’t be able to endure it anymore. It feels like living a torture in hell. It’s about damn time I give up and embrace what life gives me. This man and his love. Yeah, I’m ing ready!

 

I glance up at Yunho’s sleeping face. Without his guard up, he looks younger, boyishly handsome that it takes my breath away. Waking him up isn’t an option even when all I want to do is telling him that I love him. I want to see this side of him, the look of pure satisfaction that we are finally in each other’s arms.

 

Slowly, I trace the line of his eyebrow with my index finger, down to the corner of his right eye. I really love the shape of his eyes. The corner of his mouth turns up.

 

Holy hell!

 

I jerk my finger back before curling my hand against his chest. The finger is still tingling from the contact.

 

“I see you’ve stolen the start.” Come deep gravely voice that I’ve come to adore so much.

 

His voice is so y in the morning, especially when he just woke up. I feel the telltale of blush creeping up from my neck to my face. Crap, the man even still able to make me blush like a school girl. I glance up at his amused face. His eyes are still closed, but his lips curl up into devilishly y smile. Man, how I wish to kiss that lips until they are gasped for air.

 

“Having a dirty thought, aren’t you?”

 

I bit my lip to prevent a moan.

 

“Glad that I can be a help Miss Kwon.” As the mischievous words left his mouth, the hot brown eyes are opened. His scorching eyes are immediately zeroed on my lips. “Now, don’t be a tease. Those lips are mine, don’t you think?”

 

God, what is this? A playful ? My blush is remained as long as I can tell. I’m not sure I can handle another of his ual suggestions. Suddenly, the room is too hot, but even God know that the thought of my parents storming through the door cannot make me pull away from Yunho.

 

“Alright. Stop it.” I hate the way that I sound overly breathless when all I want is to sound stern.

 

He leans down until his lips are hovering over my ear. “Little Miss Proper, aren’t you? I think I’d really love to remedy that.” He whispers seductively.

 

I have to slap his chest so that he won’t focus on my blushing cheeks. “Stop it! The nurse will come anytime soon and it will be so embarrassing to be caught like this.”

 

“Hmmm.”

 

I have to bit my lip hard when Yunho ducks his head and nuzzles the spot behind my ear. His lips feel so damn good against my skin. I could live forever like this, lying on the bed with Yunho leisurely tasting every inch of my skin. The man knows how to take his time t

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter