Ten

The Best Man
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

CHAPTER TEN

 

 

Holy cow! I just experienced an . With Yunho. And he was just playing with my s. My body feels so limp and sated. I feel like floated in clouds. Even to open my eyes will cost me great deal of effort. Yunho seems understand with my state. He is soothing me by kissing my eyebrows, my eyelids, and my nose before pecking playfully at my lips.

 

“Go away.” I murmur against his lips.

 

His laughs rumbles deeply. “How magnanimous of you.”

 

“I’m limp. I’m not sure I can move again.”

 

“Are you sure you don’t want this?” He grinds his hip playfully against me and the sensation is so sharp that I gasp aloud. The ache is coming back and I, without doubt, am sure he knows how to sooth it. “Open your eyes sweetheart.”

 

Suddenly, the truth of the moment that I’m beneath him crashes down into my lust-fogged brain. And when the fog is lifted, the feeling of embarrassment, nervousness, and self-consciousness are inevitable. “I can’t.”

 

“You can. Look at me.”

 

My eyes obey his command rather than what my mind tells me. And so I am, just like what he has done over and over again, stricken by his male beauty, by the shining desire and loneliness in his dark eyes as they burn straight into my soul. He rises to his feet at the end of the bed facing me, and I, with knees wide apart and gloriously for him. Yunho begins unfastening his belt.

 

I wait, oddly content with my state of undress despite the emotional feelings while ago. This magnificent man is going to be mine, in my arms, and I am his. We both know that. I reach out my arms for him when he is done. Not missing the proof of his desire for me. Boy, would that fit inside me?

 

And here we go. . .  Yunho crawls right into my waiting arms. It feels surreal, just like a dream, but his kiss and his touch are so tangible. His hardness cradles in my softness, and I can’t wait any longer to be united with him. This man can easily awaken my desire; make me alive that I’m burning inside for him.

 

“Hold on tight.” He rasps against my neck.

 

My arms are tight around his neck, the heels of my feet dug into his spine, and Yunho drives home in one powerful . The sharp pang makes me gasp, but the feel of him filling me is entirely different story. It is as if I was made for him. He is rooted-deep inside me and it feels so right that my eyes pool with tears. Happy tears.

 

“My God.” His voice is thick with remorse of causing pain.

 

“It’s okay. I’m okay.” I his hair, loving the way his thick downy locks wrapped around my fingers.

 

His answer is just crushing his mouth to mine in soul-wrenching kiss as he begins to move in slow easy . Soon, it isn’t enough. I’m craving for more and more that I start clawing his back and biting his shoulder since my mouth is way too busy making noises and my brain can’t formulate any sentences other than his name.

 

One of his arms has sneaked under my back to bring me closer. I meet his every with my feverish ones.

 

“Yunho!” It comes out in gasp as a plea.

 

His free hand wander down to my , pinching at the pointed tip, sending sharp, spiking lines straight down to where we’re connected. Every muscle in me tightens further, waiting for a snap to explode. Yunho let out a groan before his mouth kissing every part of my face.  

 

His hand continues the journey down my tight stomach, past my navel and further. He pulls back to stare down at me. His eyes are burning. His fingers, naughty they are, search through the curls and . . .

 

“Ahh!!” My hip buckles as I throw my head back. Sweet Jesus!

 

The burst of

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter