Save and Forgiven also min ho know who is shin hye...

~Devon ~
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
CHAPTER SIX...

 

Sung Ho just silent and don't know what to do, but then he said something to devon..         "are you stupid devon, or what?? if she not breath then give her a rescue breathing" said sung ho..           Devon just realize it..             "aaaahh..stupid...alright, sung ho.." said devon while slowly he get close to shin hye and touch her lips with his lips...           he give a rescue breathing to shin hye..and after a minutes..shin hye give sign to life..           devon feel glad to hear it..but because she still not wake up, devon will give a last rescue breathing..           when devon lips touch her lips..shin hye suddenly open her eyes and she feel shock to see someone was kiss her right now...             then...           "slapp"             one slap to devon cheek has make him stop to help her...             "what are you doing?? you want to me??" shout shin hye while she move backward...           devon has stand up while he touch his cheek....it's hurt..             shin hye try to remember what is happen before that then she turn around and look to the guard who lay not far away from her..           "he's dead, shin hye because infection in his wounded" said devon..             shin hye remember now...she turn around and look to devon..but devon don't want to look her...shin hye realize if devon has save her life and not doing something bad to her..           "I'm sorry....I has wrong with what you do to me...you save me..please forgive me!!!" said shin hye softly..             "but how do you know my name?? cause actually I don't know you" ask shin hye...           "my name is devon..sung ho send me to rescue you beside I have another affairs.but I understand why you slap me.." said devon..             "I'm sorry devon..for my mistake.." said shin hye..             "I'm not blame you shin..it just miss understanding..you tough that I was min ho guard, right??" said devon..           shin hye just nodded her head...             "I'm grateful you come here, devon..but why only you who come to save me..where is the other??"ask shin hye..             "I ask sung ho to send me here just alone..I can't move fast if another people follow me..it's bother me" answer devon..           but shin hye feel upset to hear that..             "it's look like you feel confident that you can save me, devon.." mock shin hye..             "I'm not feel confident, shin..do you think I come here because I want to save you??..you wrong..I come here, because I want to save my friend..you just a reason to come here.." said devon..           shin hye feel sad when she hear that..she will said again when devon hear something outside..on the door excatly..             "shin hye.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter