Part 2

Our Love Blossoms

ACHOO, ACHOO!

"Hey! _____! Think fast!"
 
Like an idiot, I turn around. Even though I am sneezing. Even though I can recognize his voice, I do it. And what do I get for it? A orange flower thrown at my face. It hangs right over my nose.
 
He laughs, "that look suits you!"
I sneeze the flower right off. Similar to the very first flower he gave me, the force of the sneeze sends the petals of the flower showering over the ground."Oh shove - ACHOO - it!"
"Sorry, what? I didn't quite catch that. Do you mind repeating yourself?"
Snarky jerk. "I said 'shove it'! ACHOO!"
"Creative, _____-sshi!"
"I - achoo! seriously don't know - achoo! why you are so popular! ACHOO!"
"Probably because I don't sneeze my boogers at every member of the opposite gender that gives me flowers!"
"Don't worry, Minhyuk-shii! It's - achoo just for you. ACHOO!"
"Haha, enjoy the flowers, my princess!" he mocks, before peddling away once again.
 
"ACHOO!"
 
Helplessly, I continue to sneeze. Oh how naive you are, Minhyuk. This time I am armed. From the looks of the petals, I think that this flower was a lily. You know, I never though I would thank you for throwing flowers at me, but your annoying know-it-all ways of telling me the names of all the flowers has educated me. I can tell the types of flowers very easily now. It's your fault, really. You caused your own demise.
 
I reach into my pocket, pulling out a dusty old book. The cover reads "Flower Meanings". Quickly I flip to the "L" section of the dictionary-like book. My stomache twists into knots, I can hardly wait.
 
Lily(Calla),
Lily(White),
Lily(Tiger),
Lily(Eucharis),
 
Aha!
Finally!
Lily(Orange)!
 
I'll expose the meaning and tell everyone! Flowers are supposed to have romatic meanings, right? Oh, how embarrassed you'll be when I find out what you're really thinking! All this time... I can hardly wait! This will be the ultimate public humiliation! 
 
I look at the meaning, but one look at the word written there makes my heart sink into my stomache.
 
... You really want me to say it out loud?
Fine.
"Lily(Orange): Hatred".
 
 
Hatred.
 
 
He hates me.
 
...
 
W-well, it's too be expected... Yeah... I knew that already! Haha...ha...!
...So then why does it feel like my heart is being squeezed and about to explode?...