love??

2 days and 1 night
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Hana Pov

School bell finally ringing.. At leats I can spend my time sleep for two days and forget everything that happend this week. When I come out from my class, I see my best friend.. I mean my ex bestfriend!! She and my boyfriend cheating on my back!!

I think she wait her boyfriend right now.. I need to go before she know I’m standing close with her. But with my luck?? I’m not success..

“Hana.. wait!! I’m sorry okay.. I didn’t mean to hurt you, but.. I.. I love him too” she took my hand and try to apologise, I took a deap breath and snatch my hand.

“just.. stay away from me minah..” I look at her with cold eyes and start to walk away eventhought she start crying. I think I’m really really curse now, My ex boyfriend come and see me give a cold eyes to minah.

“Grow up hana.. You should forgive her, she is your best friend.. I feel sorry for cheating behind you, but we love each other!! You’re the one who need to stay away from us now!!” This guy!! How dare he mad at me..

“What?? Me?? Stay away?? You mean I need to move to another school?? Minwo-ssi.. I’m not that broken heart.. Beside, did you forget why I accept you when you ask me to become your girlfriend?? Because I feel pity for you.. for your information, we’re dating but I don’t have any feeling for you. Soooo goodbye..” yeah.. actually, I never like him more than friend.. but I’m dissapointed when he and my best friend cheating behind me.

Before I left them, I see them look at me with wide eyes. Well whatever.. Goodbye stupid couple!!

When I arrived in my house, I just laying in my bed an thinking.. How’s that feeling when you falling in love?? How did you know when you falling in love??

I heard someone knock my door, and my mom come in to my room. I see her smile soooo bright at me, but I know that smile mean she need something.. I hope it’s not bad thing!! The last time my mom give me that smile, she make me accompany her going shoping for almost six hours!!

“what do you need mom?? If you want me to accompany you shoping again, my answer it’s big no..”

“my beautiful daughter.. you know, our company have a party in beach tomorrow until Sunday.. and your dad can’t come with me, sooooo you’re the one who’s going to replace your dad place.. I don’t want to coming to that place alone.. pleaseeeee..”

I feel pity for my mom.. beside this is a good opportunity to relieve my stress and forget about the stupid couple!!

“okay mom..”

“thank you beautifuuuuulll.. prepare your clothes and everything okay..” with her last words, she finally out from my room.

Morning finally come, after put our luggage to our car. We’re finally go to the beach.. when we finally reach that place, I can see a familiar face.. my mom’s friend.

They help us found our room, and my mom leave me alone in that room.. I know she’s busy to prepare the party so I don’t mind if she leave me alone now.

When I prepared to sleep, I heard someone knock our room. When I open it, I see a very beautifu girl standing infront my room. I remember her name is kim jin hee, think his father one of the manager and her mom working in that company too..

“good afternoon jinhee eonni.. long time not see.. did you need something??” I open the door, and let her come inside to me and my mom room.

“hana-ah.. you know, my boyfriend come and stay in this hotel too.. I’m really really want to take a walk with him but my dad say I can go if someone he knows going with me. Pleeeeeaseee can you go with me??” oh nooooo.. what should I do?? Should I say yes or should I say no??

“okay.. but promise me your not going do something weird with him!! I’m a little bit bored too just stay in this room.. I’ll text my mom first..” she look at me with sparkle eyes and drag me out from my room.

After meet his father, we’re going to the beach.. as soon we out from hotel, she make me run with her and let go off me when she see her boyfriend.

“oppa.. meet my friend hana.. hana this is my beloved boyfriend hongbin..” I admit, jinhee boyfriend it’s really handsome.. they’re a perfect couple.. after me and hongbin introduce our self, I found he have a really nice a bright personality like jinhee.. perfect couple indeed.. hohohoho..

“hey hongbin.. why are you still here?? I think you’re in beach already..” I look at behind me and see a very handsome guy.. he’s really tall with cool aura around her.. I can feel my heartbeat soooo fast when he stood beside me.

“yeah hyung.. I’m waiting my girlfriend here, oh girls this is leo.. my friend!! Hyung this is my girlfriend jinhee and her friend hana..” hongbin introduce us, and here I am start

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter