Chapter 3- Project

THE GRAVITY OF THE EARTH
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Hyunseung arrive at school at the right time. He then proceeded to the classroom and saw Kikwang sitting on his seat. 

"Hyung, you arrive just in the right time. The bell just rang." Kikawang said.

"Thanks! I'm going to sit now before the teacher arrive." Hyunseung said and ran to his seat.

After 5 minutes the teacher arrive.

"Okay, today I will be partnering you for our project. I did the arrangements already. No complaints." Mrs. Kim said.

Yoon Doojoon and Nam Jihyun

Yong Junhyung and Heo Ga yoon

Yang Yoseob and Jeon Ji Yoon

Lee Kikwang and Kwon So hyun

Song Dongwoon and Kim Jiyoung

Jang Hyunseung and Kim Hyuna

"That's all. From now on you will be transfered beside your partners. Boys please be gentleman enough to transfer beside the girls and please keep quiet." Mrs. Kim instructed.

The boys then transfered to their new seats without creating noise.

"Thank you for cooperating. Now your project will be knowing each other. You must write all the informations about yourself. Please don't put lies on your project. I know you all except for Hyunseung so please cooperate." She added.

"When will we pass the project?" Dongwoon asked.

"At the end of the school year before you become sophies." Mrs. Kim asnwered.

"Kamsamida!" Dongwoon said.

"Now may I leave you. Please don't create too much noise. We will be having a meeting till 10:30 so the other subject teache

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter