THE NEW KIDS

Falling up

The plane ride was long and boring, kevin and kiseop sat next to each other, while dongho and alexander sat beside eachother, "we are here." Kiseop whispred in kevin's ear, kevin awoke and jumped out of his seat.

 

Kiseop helped unpack his younger brothers and dongho's bags, "Who wants to see where I worked, everyone turned to Kiseop and nobbed.The car ride there didn't take long, and as they arrived reporters were taking pictures of two boys, "Hyung your a model ?"

Dongho asked sitting up, Kiseop shook his head and came out the car, all the reporters came running to kiseops side, "Sir we heard that you are hiring new models this year." One of them asked, and kiseop looked confused for a minute, than he nobbed, "I am hiring new male models only." He answered while he pushed the camers and microphones away, Kevin grabbed tightly to kiseop's hand because he was starting to get scared, "Are these three  the new models as well ?" One of the reports asked putting the camera in Alexander's face. "Are you and this model dating ?" A woman reporter asked pointing to kevin, kiseop noticed kevin's breath quickening, so Kiseop managed to push the cameras and microphones away and rush inside.

"Kevin ! Kevin listen to me !, look at me!" Kiseop said crouching down next to kevin who was starting to breath hard, kevin was about to freak out, and kiseop didn't want that.

Kevin tried to look at kiseop in his eyes, "It's O.k , I love you." Kiseop said kissing kevin on the forwhead. 

Kiseop dug inside his bag and took out a roll with needles, some pills and a half filled water bottle, Kevin swolled two pills and drank the water, than kiseop reached over to the back of kevins and stuck a needle in it.

"Oh, sir your back." Michelle said coming in the room, with the two boys that the reporters were taking pictures of earlier, "Who are these three boys ?" michelle said putting her hands on her hips.

Kiseop was about to respond when she cut him off, "Wait don't tell me, those are your brothers !!!!!!"

Kiseop nobbed, and michelle jumped up and down with total excitement,

"Wow it's nice to meet you, Mrs. Kiseop always talks about you guys." she said shaking Alexander and dongho's hands, But when she tried to shake kevins hands he turned away, "He's just a little shy." Dongho explained, michelle nobbed and turned back to kiseop. 

"So you hired new models." Kiseop said shaking his head, "Oh yeah, meet Eli and Kibum.". Everyone turned to Eli and kibum, "Nice to meet you." both of them said.

"Like wise." Kiseop said shaking there hands. Eli stared at kevin, who honestly was doing the same.

___________________________________________________________________________________________

It was the end of the day and finally the boys were going home, "Good night." Kiseop said carrying kevin on his back to bed. Luckly kevin was dead sleep when kiseop placed him on his bed, Kiseop layed next Kevin to watch him sleep