Guardian Angel

Guardian Angel

~Kris~

I followed the teacher  into the classroom. The moment we enter, all the students scrambled back to their seats.

"Hey guys, we will be having a new student with us today. Please introduce yourself." The teacher said, with his spectacle seems to sparkle.

......

"Hi, everyone. My name is Kris." I look at all the students in front of me. Including her. She looks prettier in real life, so much more radiant.

"Kris, just choose any seats you like."

I casually walk and choose the seat beside her.

People keep looking at our direction during class time, especially the girls. I really don't know if this is consider good or bad. Am I that captivating? Oh well, I'm an angel afterall.

......

It's lunch time~

"Erm, are you free now?" I looked towards my left and ask her, who is starring out if the window. Seems like she's day dreaming.

"Yeap, why?" She snap out of her dream and reply me.

"Is it okay if you show me around the school?" I ask her.

Her jaw drop.

"Is it alright?" I ask, feeling hesistated.

"Oh, sure."

......

We talk about random topics until I asked her something which really caught her interest.

"Do you believe in Angel?"

"Yeap! I believe everyone had a guardian angel!" She said excitedly which caught me off guard.

"Oops, sorry." She quieten down.

"Haha~ it's okay," I chuckled. "I believe too."

"Wow, seriously?!"

"Yeah, but I believe in demons too."

Suddenly, a voice call out to her, causing me to turn and sheI was suddenly glomp by someone with a familiar scent.

"I was looking for you!" That person said excitedly to her. It's Kai.

"For?" She ask, but immediately caught Kai having an intense eye contact with me.

"Oh, I forgot to introduce. Kai, this is my new classmate Kris. Kris, this is my boyfriend, Kai" She tried to break the tension.

"Oh, we have known each other since a long time." Kai smirk.

"Anyway, XiuMin is looking for you. He's stuck with maths again." Kai informed her.

"Oh, okay. Kai, Kris, had a nice time catching up!" She said to us before running off.

After making sure she is out of sight...

What do you want with her?" I glare at the demon who is front of me.

"Nothing!" He act innocent. "But maybe just some taste of her." He smirk at suddenly.

"Better don't laid any hands on her." I warn him.

"Oh, I think that's a bit too late. I just got her...on the bed...yesterday."

"What the hell?!" I immediately punch him in the face out of anger.

He stood up from the floor, brush off the dust from his shirt. "Well, base on your reaction. I guess she's your human." He snicker and walk to stop by my side. "Watch how I destroy her to make you pay." He said in his low and serious tone before walking away.

.......

"What are you saying, Kai is not that sort of person!" She screamed at me, and make her way out from the classroom.

I punch my fist into that wall, I was trying to warn her yet she ended up quarreling with me.

I decide to stop mentioning anything bad about Kai, but I will always stood by her side if she's sad or angry, especially most of time is due to Kai, seems he begin to lost interest in her, and starts to treat her coldly.

......

"Kris! Kai break up with me..." She run up to me, fall against my chest and starts to sob.

I pat her head, hoping she will calm down.

"I give Kai everything!" She cried harder.

That night, I had accompany her to drink. And even had to take care of her the whole night as she was dead drunk. I hate Kai for causing this to her.

......

"Excuse me. Sorry." I keep repeating all those words as I move my way through the night club. The loud music is making my head hurts.

Suddenly a girl came over and lean herself on me.

"Alone tonight? Mister?" She brush her hand against my neck and circle her around my chest.

"Actually, I'm here looking for my girlfriend." I said and push her hand down gently before continue making my way. And of course I caught her death glare, but I don't care.

Suddenly, I spot her, my target. She is dancing over there with a few boys over her. I felt a fire fume up within me. I went over and pull her by the wrist and drag her out if the nightclub. Of course she keep struggling away.

Once we are outside...

"What the hell are you doing?!" She swipe my hands of hardly and shout at me.

"I should be asking you that!" I hollered back.

"What?! Having fun. Obviously. Why you come here for anyway?!"

"To bring you out of this hell hole!"

"I belong with the devils anyway, go away!" She turned her back on and walk away towards the night club.

I can't believe it. The human which I took tender care of since born scumbbag to a Devil. I can't accept it.

I pull her hand and drag her into the alleyway. I push her against the wall and trap her.

I glared hardly at her.

"What do you want now? Shouldn't you be going home and watch TV or something. Why are you stopping me..."

In a rash of moment, I kiss her, shutting her up successfully.

She was shocked. But a few moments later, I can feel her respond back. The kiss began to get passionate and eventually we have to break for air.

"You don't have to become a devil just because another devil ruins your life." I said while cupping her face, whispering.

But she suddenly push me away. "Kris...you're an angel to me. We've know each other since high school. Wheneven I'm sad, you're there. You should just leave me alone. It's time to separate our ways. Don't let a devil tainted you, especially if the devil is me, I will feel guilty. Let's stop...meeting."

She was about to walk away when I pull her back and slam her against the wall, but making sure it's with the amount of strength that won't hurt her too much.

"What are you trying..."

"I love you." I cut her off.

"Don't joke." She snickered.

"I'm not."

"Stop fooling around. Devil don't get love. Love don't exist in their world."

"Didn't you tell me you believe in angels? Why can't you believe they will love you?!"

"Because I have done wrong! I let Kai that bastard control me, I let him get what he wants from me...I let him into my soul...and he shattered it..." The tears that is rolling around in her eyes finally drop down.

"It's doesn't mean that once you have done wrong, the angels will stop loving you...because I still do."

"Too bad, I don't love..." She said in a cold harsh tone, but I manage to cut her off with a kiss. She didn't response back but I can feel that her tears keep rolling down her cheeks, mixing into our kiss.

I pull away. She lean against my chest, sobbing into it.

"Why are you making everything so hard for me...why are you making me fall for you...Who do you think you are..."

"Your angel" I sprout out my angelic white wings, and engulf her into my embrace. The wing form a barrier around us. She look up at me in shocked.

"You're a real angel?!"

"If Devil can taint an Angel, then an Angel can help a Devil too...Let me take away that darkness in you...alright?" I ignore her question, cause the answer is really obvious.

"You can't..."

"Then let's get tainted together."

......

"Kris! Look at this bracelet! It's so pretty~" she grab my hand and walk towards the display window.

"It look so normal." I replied nonchalantly. It really doesn't capture my eyes. Such a common design, with a few diamond and pearls here and there.

"Oh..." She look down.

"But the one that definitely capture my eye is the one I'm looking at now~" I said while purposely bend to her eye level and look into her eyes.

"Go away." She pushes me and walk away, but still fail to hide the blush across her cheek.

"Hey, so you're gonna throw your boyfriend behind?" I shout after her, she turn around and pull her tongue out at me. Aish.

......

She's late. It's been like 30minutes since I have step into this restaurant. Would anything have happen to her? She is never late.

"Oh my god, I'm so sorry! The traffic got jam." She suddenly pat my shoulder cause me to turn around and look at her. Thank goodness, she's alright.

"Just take a seat here. I wanna go to the washroom." I gesture her to take the seat while I pretend to go the bathroom.

The lights dim off and a spotlight was on a the piano...well, this is it.

I went up the piano and seat in front of it. I caught her surprise eyes looking at me. I give a small smile and start playing the piano, 'Angel's Tears', which lyrics is written by me, as well as composing.

"This song is actually dedicated to a very special person in my life."

I starts hitting the keys on the piano, delivering the music straight to her heart.

There's a girl that's pretty like an angel.
Oh, how I wish to be close to her
I wish to protect her.

But her heart, is shut tightly
I can't unlock it
I'm scared she will break down.

Oh god, if there's time machine
I wish to go back
Go back to the time she was happy.

Why are you crying
Why are you giving up
Will it erase the sadness?
Can it erase the past?

Please stop the Angel's Tears
It break my heart.

Finally, her heart is finally unlock
A chance to get to know her soul
I'm happy, that she is finally free
Can you let me fly into your heart?

Angel's Tears finally have stopped falling.
Please keep that smile forever
For that smile to continue
I'm willing to do anything cause
I love you."

I look at her direction while I was singing and I can see tears starts to form in her eyes.

I walked towards her, and kneel down in front of her, she was taken aback. I pulled out a ring.

"Will you marry me?" She gasped and her hands went over to cover . She was crying and nodding her head at the same time.

I feel so elated. I immediately stand up and put the ring on her, wiping away her tears

......

I stood anxiously at the end of the aisle. The door open, and there she was. Adorning in a gorgeously pink satin wedding dress. White roses were decorate around her skirt. But all these is nothing compare to the smile she had on her face. I felt my heart skip a beat.

She walk along the aisle and stood by my side.

...

"I do" she reply shyly.

And with that we exchange our rings and our vows.

"you may now kiss the bride."

I look into her eyes and lean in, whispering "I love you" before I fully capture her lips.

......

She stood at the balcony, looking into the night sky, which is blinking with thousands of stars and a bright moon is hanging up high.

It's the first night of our honeymoon.

I back hug and place my head on her shoulder. She looks like she is thinking about something seriously. With her eyebrows furrow together.

"A penny for your thoughts?" I asked her.

"Kris...you came from there right?" She points to the sky.

"Yeap"

"Will you go back there someday?" She turned around and ask me, looking deeply into my eyes. As if searching for a answer she wants.

I didn't reply, but upon seeing my hesitation, she quickly continue, "promise me to stay together forever with me alright?" Her eyes still starring straight into mine, but it seems she's like pleading me with her eyes now.

I didn't reply her. But instead crash my lips onto hers. The kiss become more passionate and intense. I lift her up and throw her onto the bed, continue our make-out session. Soon, clothes were throw all over the room. We were moving in sync, with our heartbeat synchronize as one.

It's a night I would never ever forgot.

......

"Kris..." I stare at the figure an face in front of me. How many years has it been since I last saw him. "Suho...already know about this..."

I snickered. Of course he will somehow or someday knows. He is the King of Heaven after all.

"So what is he planning to do with me?" I asked Luhan, my doe-eye brother.

"He's furious that his most favourite angel is married to a Human girl. He said that is either you come back to heaven this instant and married the person he assign you or he will..." Luhan stopped, which gets on my nerves.

"He will what?"

"He will eliminate your wife."

I'm stumped. I don't want to be with someone I don't love...but I don't her to die too.

...

The moment I open the door. A small figure run over and jump into my embrace.

"Papa!" The little voice called me.

"SeHun ah~ did you behave and listen to mama today?" I coo at the little angel in front me.

"I did!" He pulled out a drawing. On it was three figure, I guess the tallest one was me, the one with skirt was her and the in the middle smack a little guy, which is Sehun. "Look papa! I draw us today!"

"That's really nice! I'll frame it up later. Anyway, where is mama?"

"She's in her room. She's being sick this afternoon suddenly." Little SeHun lower his head.

"Alright, I will take a look at her. You go around and play on your own for awhile alright?"

"Okay!"

...

"Hey, are you alright?" I look at her who is lying sickly on the bed.

"I alright *cough* just feel a little bit hot on my back."

"Let me see" I turn her around and flip up her shirt. I was flabbergasted.

"It's a minor problem. You take a rest well alright. I have to go out for awhile." I kiss her on the forehead before heading to the living room to find SeHun.

"SeHun ah~ take care of mama alright. Papa is going out for a while."

"Roger!" He place his hand to forehead and do a salute. How cute.

......

"Suho! What is the meaning of this?!" I barge into heaven, shocking a lot of other angels too. You wouldn't really get to see a showdown between a king and a leader everyday.

"Just a little warning." He smile at me, resting his head on his left hand while sitting in that majestic silver throne.

"Placing a spell on her back, making her fall so sick is not a little warning. She could die!" I holler at him.

"So how? Consider the proposal I give you?" He smirk.

"Never"

"Then she has to die."
"Why must she has to die?! I just can't understand! You're an Angel! You aren't suppose to kill!"

"She is supposedly to die shortly due to drunk driving after Kai dump her. But due to you, she is still surviving now, with your offspring too. ChanYeol, you should know he's the Hell King, had call me up. He wants either your soul or your wife soul. But after negotiating with him, he's willing to let her go, considering you leave her too."

"Leave her?! So they can harm her?!"

"They promise they won't."

"They are devils. You believe them. Are you somewhere lose in your head?"

"Enough Kris! I did my best to negotiate for you. Don't make me repeat myself. To say the truth, I don't care who you fall in love with, as long you do your duties. But out of so many angels, you fall in love with a human and meddle with life and death. It doesn't only concern us now, it concern the hell too!"

"I will never leave her side nor I will marry the person you assign me."

I turned around and leave, and I caught Luhan's eyes on me. Through our eyes, I send him a message.

......

"Papa!~ I want play this!" SeHun pulled my hands and run towards the merry-go-round. She was following behind us. I'm glad she is alright now.

"That's so fun! I want play at that playground!" SeHun looked at her, asking for permission through his eyes before she give a small nod. And SeHun run off to play.

Me and her just sit down by a bench at the playground and keep watch over Sehun.

"Isn't it ironic. SeHun look just like all the other kids over there, but there is angel's blood in him." On her face was a small warm smile as she said that. "I'm sure he will grow up to be dashing and kind-hearted like you." She said as snuggle into my chest.

Even after 6years of marriage, she is till behaving like a child. I don't feel safe to leave alone like this...

...

"Today was a fun day!" SeHun shouted and plomp down onto the sofa as we open the door.

"Go take a bath and went off to bed." She gently nudge at her son."

"I will bath with him today." I pick him up and went straight to the bathroom.

"Yay! Papa is gonna bath with me!~" shouted little SeHun, she just giggle at his act.

...

"SeHun~ you love mama right?" I ask my innocent son as he was playing with his little Duckie in the bathtub.

"Yeap! But I love papa too!~" he jump and hug me. Oh my, I feel myself melting.

"Then can you promise papa that no matter what happen, you will protect mama? When she's crying, you will wipe away the tears for her?"

"I promise!" He smile widely at me and give me a thumbs up.

"My my, little Sehun is growing into a big man!" I ruffle his hair.

......

I tuck Sehun into the bed after reading him a bedtime story.

I open the door to our room.

"What's my dear wife thinking again?" I asked her who is sitting on the bed, losing herself to her thoughts.

"Nothing much. Just thinking what is the future is holding for Sehun...he's an half angel afterall..."

"Don't worry. He has my blood and your blood. I'm sure he will do well."

Now let me take away all your trouble." I said as I push her gently down onto the bed.

It's the last time I can touch her like this. She is the first person who I don't want to let go no matter what, but I have no choice.

......

I take one last look at her sleeping face before giving her a kiss on her forehead.
"Goodbye my love"

I slowly open the door to see Sehun sleeping soundly too. I walk in quietly, and kiss his cheek.
"Grow up to be a fine man, and take care of Mama.

I left the house and take one last good look before I flew to my final destination.

...

"Do it." I said to Kai who is standing in front of me, resting his hand on a demon sword.

"Are you sure...I will miss a fight buddy." He said.

I snicker at him. "Rules are rules afterall. Don't worry, Luhan will take my place. He's a good match too. Can you let me see your famous smirk for one last time."

"Goodbye, my dear friend." He smirk at me while welding up his demon sword.

A sharp pain rushed through my back as my wings was being torn away from my body. I stumble onto the floor. Feeling myself fading away and merging together into as one with the wind.

 

~You~

I wake up as soon as the sun ray hit my eyes. But why is spot beside me empty? Kris rarely wake up earlier than me. He's a pig. I chuckled at that thought.

I pick all my clothes on the floor ad wear it before going to the living room. He's not here. Kitchen? Not there either.

Maybe he have gone to work? But today is Sunday! I furrow my eyebrows to think where he might go since he always inform me.

Suddenly I spot a letter with a white feather beside it. That is Kris's feather. Somehow, I don't feel good inside.

I pick up the letter and start reading it:

Dear (insert your name)

Surprise to find me gone after you woke up? Don't worry, I'm still by your side right now, it's just that you can't see me.

Remember you always ask me about things related to Angels and how I always avoided it? I guess eventually you let go of your curiosity and decided not to ask anymore, but I'm going to tell you now.

I'm your guardian angel since you were born. Surprise? I always look after you since then, without realizing I'm actually falling for you day by day as you grow up. Eventually I decide to admit my feelings, and flew down to Earth to be by your side when I see Kai near you. Kai is actually the leader of Devils, that's why I warn you about him...but I feel it will be shock to let you know exactly why, especially only after knowing me for a few days.

I am always near you, that's why whenever you are in trouble, I can appear anytime anywhere. All I want is for you to be happy, but how can I let you go to club everyday and drown yourself in wine and party? That's when I decided that if no other guys can make you happy, I will be the one to do it.

I'm really happy that you accepted me in the end. Even though after you knew the shocking truth that I'm not a human. But Angels are not allowed to be with Human...especially when I'm the leader of angels. My king was of course furious. So is the Hell King as your soul was suppose to be reap by Kai. But due to me staying by your side, they can't do it.

Don't worry now even if I'm gone. They promise me they will leave you alone. I know you will ask why. I will tell you the reason, please don't get mad. They are willing to let you go in exchange I must disappear. After all, I break a rule. Rules are still rules.

To say the truth, after living for thousands of years, I'm glad that before I go, I can experience the feeling that humans desire so much. I'm happy that you love me, I'm even more thankful that you let me love you. Not only that, you give me Sehun. That's the greatest gift I have ever receive in my life.

Regarding SeHun's life...he's an half angel, like what you said. He is immortal, but he doesn't have angel wings like me. Don't worry, I have already pass on my wings to him. Luhan, my brother as already get my wings from Kai and embed into Sehun's back through a spell. When Sehun reaches 21, he will be able to use that pair of wings whenever he want and fly to anywhere on Earth, or maybe visit heaven. Suho, our king, will definitely welcome him, SeHun is the son of his favourite angel afterall.

Whenever you feel a breeze, remember it's just me passing by you, whispering "I love you" to you. I'm not dead, I'm just release from my body, from centuries of duties, and having fun traveling around the world right now.

Don't miss me too much. You must continue on with your life. Find a good man. A girl need to have a shoulder to lean on somehow. Especially my baby girl who always let me worry and didn't know how to take care of herself.

One last thing before I go, Remember that I will always love you. Forever and ever. It won't end. So...don't cry, I love your smile.

"Mama, why are you crying?" Little Sehun voice break me out of my thoughts.

I immediately hug SeHun and cried hardly. It's not suppose to be like this!

SeHun pat my back as is asking me to calm down.

"Which guy bully mama? I will beat him up." His ask me angrily with his child-like voice

I pull away and look at him. "No one bully mama, mama just feel sad."

Little Sehun lift his hand and wipe away my tears. Just like his father, so gentle and kind.

"I promise Papa to protect and wipe away mama tears. Papa tell me he love your smile the most, I also...so please don't feel sad anymore." SeHun pouted and look at floor, feeling sad with me.

Although I feel like crying, I manage to force out a smile.

Suddenly the doorbell rang. I tidy up myself before opening the door.

In the doorway stood a man in white suit. With his blond wavy curls and a small smile on lips. He has white porcelain skin too. He remind me of Kris.

"Hi, I'm Luhan. Brother of Kris." He bow as he speak to me, and I bow back.

"You're here for?" I ask him.

"Oh. On my brother request, I'm Sehun's guardian angel now, that is of course until he become of age."

"Yeah!! I got my own guardian angel now!~" Sehun jump up and down while holding onto Luhan's hand. "Wait, where is papa?" He suddenly stopped.

I was stumped, how am I going to tell him.

"Your papa is on a world tour now, he might took a long time to come back. The time he you might already grow up. So by that time, you must stand proudly in front of him and show him what a fine man you become!" Luhan explain to SeHun for me. Thanks.

"Alright! But I will miss him." SeHun pouted.

"I'm sure he will miss you too. Let me put my thing first alright?" He come in uninvited.

"Come, stay with me!" SeHun dragged Luhan's bag into his own room.

"You're staying with us?" I asked him.

"Of course I am! I'm suppose to take care of you too. My brother love you too much to leave you alone" He chuckled.

"Alright..."

"Luhan uncle! Join us for lunch!" SeHun pull him towards the table, but Sehun can't seem to pull him.

He turned around only to find a dark aura surround Luhan.

"Uncle Luhan?" He back away feeling scared.

Suddenly Luhan lift his head and smile at Sehun and pinch his cheek. "It's Luhan BIG BROTHER, not UNCLE. Alright?"

"Okay..."

And they both went to the dining table and continue on with their lunch. Having little kids fight while at it.

...

I stood by the balcony. Suddenly a gentle breeze caress my face gently.

"I love you too. Kris."

 

__________________________________

I'm planning to write a chapter story revolving around the grown-up Sehun! XD