Chapter 4

I Love You, Sandara Park
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter 4: I, Sandara Park

 

Dara’s Point Of View

I, Sandara Park have never felt so alive before.

I’ve finally found something to live for, no, actually I’ve found it long ago but I wasn’t strong enough.

Kwon Ji-Yong.

My husband.

My lover.

My everything.

He is someone that I’m going to give my heart to. He is someone that I’m going to show my undying love to over and over again, doesn’t care if he going to gets sick of it. He is someone that I’ll love even till my last breath.

He is someone that I’ll stay alive for.

 

My hearts was beating tremendously when I walked down the aisle. I was wearing the red heels that he bought for me and heard from Min-Jin secretly, it was my sweet and prideful husband that told her to bake the chocolate cake because he found out that it was my birthday and I couldn’t stop giggling to myself for days.

It seems like the heels was giving my strength as I can found myself starting to get weak and nervously but the heels was like bringing me to its owner who bought it.

Our first kiss was during my birthday which I initiated it but have never ever regretted that decision. Because if I don’t, I would have never get closed to him.

And our second kiss was during the next morning on our bed which he kisses all over my face.

And our third kiss was during the following night on our bed before we sleep.

And so on and so

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter