Chapter 1

I Love You, Sandara Park
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter 1: Why Did You Leave?

 

“Sir! Please move out of the way!”

It was a very disturbing scene. It was the way how Dara’s blood kept flowing profusely and it doesn’t seem like it was going to stop anytime. It was the way how the paramedics carried her up and laid her on the stretcher. It was the way how Ji-Yong is crying his heart out looking at his lover who’s in between the line of life and death.

It was how he died that night, because his wife chose to leave him in the end.

Ji-Yong stepped out of the way, not even giving himself to breathe as he ran behind them, without breaking his attention on the broken girl who was lying on the stretcher.

Her breathing was slow, her eyes were closed and she was dying.

 

“Sir, I’m sorry but you’ve to be prepared. She has lost a lot of blood and her life is currently at risk. We’ll do our best.”

Their very best? Isn’t that what they always tell the family members of the patient whenever their soul are about to leave their body? Isn’t what they always tell them so that they won’t blame them because of the patient’s death? He thought to himself.

As Dara was pushed into the emergency room, she was immediately given blood due to her extreme deep cut which her blood stained the white towel into complete faded red. There was a high chance of having infection but that wasn’t the problem right now. It was her heart.

Little did they know, it has already stopped hours ago.

He couldn’t hold himself any longer, he slide down onto the floor with his back against the wall.

‘Don’t leave me, Dara’ was what he was repeating to himself over and over again ever since the moment she entered the emergency room.

And his heart stopped with her, hours ago.

 

 

 

 

“Time?”

“10:13pm.”

“Patient died, 10:30pm.”

 

As the operation light goes off, he immediately stood up. He didn’t walk nor run, did he stand there, looking directly into the doctor’s eyes, trying to find the word that he’s dying to hear.

Fine – the word that he’s dying to hear.

 

However, it was the other way round.

Dead – the word that he’s dying to b

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter