See You Again

See You Again

"Baek! Why so long?"

"Hold a minute... I'm still dressing,"

"But we're only going to the park..."

"I want to look best for our date,"

Chanyeol smiles. He knows his boyfriend is such a perfectionist, even with dressing himself. He walks inside the bedroom.

"Are you done yet?"

"A little bit touch.... And it's done! I'm ready,"

Chanyeol gulps. He never seen his boyfriend so gorgeous like this. He clears his throat and says,

"You look... good," Baekhyun furrows his eyebrows so it becomes a thin line.

"Good? You mean, just good? I spent almost 2 hours for these all, and you just said... good?"

Chanyeol approaches the shorter man, "No, I was joking. You look awesome honey," he kisses Baekhyun.

Baekhyun circles his arms around Chanyeol's waist. He smiles between the kiss, then kisses back.

"You know... you are so gorgeous Baek," Chanyeol mumbles. He caresses Baekhyun's cheek.

"Ummm..." Baekhyun blushes. His Chanyeol is being sweet right now... as always.

"Uh, come on Baek. We're gonna late. I don't want to go to the park with darkness surround us both," Chanyeol breaks their kiss.

"Alright, let's go then..." Baekhyun only smiles. He wants to do it with his boyfriend a little bit longer actually..

"Already locked the door?" Chanyeol turns his head. Baekhyun nods.

"Am I look really old for just lock my own apartment's door?" he says. Chanyeol grins.

"Aww, come on. I'm just kidding dear," he touches Baekhyun's nose.

They walk together to the park. They stop at a coffee shop and buy two cups of capuccino because both of them love that. Then, they continue to walk until they arrive at the park.

"Ah finally..." Chanyeol smiles.

"Oh my God... Yeollie, it's already dark," Baekhyun pats his boyfriend's arm. Chanyeol looks to him and to the sky.

"Guess we're too long in the road..." he sighs, "But don't worry! I'll always be here in your side so you won't feel scared," Baekhyun laughs.

"I think I'm not the one who afraid or scared here. Aren't that you who always screaming whenever we watch horror movies?"

"Oh stop that, I'm just trying to be your brave hero," Chanyeol pouts.

"Stop. That. Park. Chanyeol. You look horrible when you pout like that," Baekhyun says. But honestly, he loves when Chanyeol pout at him like that.

"Hey, isn't that our spot when we first met two weeks ago?" Suddenly, Chanyeol points at a corner of the park.

"Yeah, I think so. And that's the coffee shop we always visit whenever we go here," Baekhyun points at a small, cute coffee shop near the spot.

"Yeah... Let's sit," Chanyeol pulls Baekhyun and they both walk to a chair stand beside a park's lamp.

"Here, sit on here....."

"Stop it, you are so.." Baekhyun blushes.

"What? Sweet? Gentle? Cute?"

"No... old,"

"What...."

Baekhyun laughs at him. Chanyeol looks horribly cute this time with his eyes popping almost out from the sockets and his mouth opens.

"Chanyeol..."

"Yeah?" Chanyeol looks at Baekhyun.

"I want to... tell you, umm, something...." Baekhyun gulps.

Chanyeol senses something weird, "What is it, love?"

Baekhyun leans toward Chanyeol and rests his head on Chanyeol's chest.

"I... Nope, I just want to tell you... I-I love you," he looks up, meeting with Chanyeol's eyes who glance down at him.

"Oh Baek... You almost made me die of curiousity. I thought you wanted to tell me something serious," he ruffles his lover's hair.

"But I'm serious. D-Do you think I'm not serious with you?"

"No, I meant... I love you too," he kisses Baekhyun's lips.

Baekhyun closes his eyes. He feels the love from his Chanyeol to him. Their kiss is sweet, so soft... Chanyeol always kiss him in that way, but this time, Baekhyun wants more.

"Umm Channie-ah...." Chanyeol shocks to see Baekhyun kisses him back with more passion this time. He never kissed him like this. It's full of passion. Heat starts to build-up. Chanyeol feels his body reacts.

"Baekhyun... I love you," he puts his hand at Baekhyun's back head. He enters Baekhyun's mouth and they do some 'little' war in there.

"Yeol-ah!"

Baekhyun pulls from their heated kiss. He clutches his hand tightly on his chest. He breathes, in and out, in such a strange way like he does that after doing a marathon run.

"Baek, honey, what happen? Why are you..."

"Chanyeol, ah.. I forgot to bring my pills...."

"What pills? Baekhyun," Chanyeol pulls Baekhyun toward him again.

"I.... I..."

"Baekhyun, Baekhyun please tell me what's wrong?"

"Yeollie.... I-I love you,"

Baekhyun falls into Chanyeol's hug. Chanyeol shooks his boyfriend's body.

"Baekhyun! Baekhyun! W-What hap... Baekhyun!!!"

He digs his shirt's pocket and pulls out his cellphone. He dials a number.

"Ambulance! Please come to the park in Amour St...."

 

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

"Doctor, how's his condition?"

"He's good. Luckily you brought him in a right time. If you were late, he would be passed-out..."

Chanyeol sighs. He looks at the doctor, "Can I see him?"

"Yes, you can. I'll go back," The doctor walks away from him. Chanyeol walks inside Baekhyun's room. He sees Baekhyun sits on the bed, playing with his own fingers.

"Baek-ah..." Chanyeol hugs him.

"Chanyeol, I'm sorry..." Baekhyun apologizes.

Chanyeol pulls himself from the tight hug and says, "Baekhyun, why you never said this to me?"

"B-Because I don't want you to worry about myself..."

"You silly! I'm always worrying you, all the time! Do you know how much I worried you this whole time?"

"I'm... so sorry," Baekhyun looks below. Tears flowing from his eyes.

Chanyeol sighs. He feels guilty. He never liked when Baekhyun cries, especially when he does that because of him.

"Hey, sweetheart..." He lifts Baekhyun's chin so he can see his eyes clearly. He sees crystal-like liquid coming out from his small eyes.

"I just want you to be honest to me, especially with things like this.." He kisses his puffy cheeks.

"I... I love you, Chanyeol. You know that, r-right?"

"I do. I do know that, honey. I love you too.."

"Don't leave me, okay?"

Chanyeol smiles.

"Of course. I won't leave you. Never...." He kisses him deeply.

But, will you do the same thing?

 

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

"Baekhyun, your plane will take off soon. Hurry up,"

Chanyeol takes his lover's hand. They run to the plane's entrance.

"Chanyeol.."

"Yes, Baek?"

"Promise me you'll be okay here?"

"Alright, I promise you," Chanyeol smiles. And then he remembers something.

"Baekhyun..."

"Yes, Yeollie?"

Chanyeol gulps, "Promise me too, you'll be okay too there?"

"I promise you..."

"And promise me, you'll be alright when you come back here?"

"I promise, Yeol-ah... I promise," Baekhyun smiles and then kisses Chanyeol's lips.

"I'm going to miss you,"

"Me too.. Wait for me, okay?" Chanyeol smiles.

"I will always wait for you, I will..."

Baekhyun hugs him tightly. He doesn't want to go, but since his doctor said he will find a great doctor in America who can cure his ill, he decided to go then.

"I love you...."

"I love you too.."

"Bye bye, Yeollie..." Baekhyun walks inside the small corridor.

"Bye, Baek-ah... I love you until forever," he shouts. And then, the entrance door closes.

A few minutes after that, Chanyeol watches as the plane leaves the groud and begin to fly up in the air.

"I'll wait for you always, don't forget me... I will always wait for you, Byun Baekhyun, my love......"

 

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

A tall guy who wears a black umbrella, walks into the graveyard. He's looking around for something. With his hand still holding his umbrella, he walks trough the rain.

"Hey..." he bends down. He brushes his hand on the cold granite stone of a grave.

"I missed you, you know that?" he says. His hand keeps tracing the cold stone.

"How are you? Alright there?" he asks. He smiles.

"I'm still here for you, don't worry..." he takes a white and a red rose from his pocket. He puts both of it on the grave.

"I love you. Remember my promise? I'll always love you, and I'll always wait for you..."

"But it's more like you are the one who's gonna wait for me now," he laughs.

"I hope you're fine there. I still love you,"

He lets his emotion flows out. He feels something warm on his cheeks.

"I love you, I love you since the past, now, and until forever..."

He closes his eyes. Remembering those sweet and adorable memories they shared together.

"Love me forever, will you?" he asks.

"I'll always love you... Will you wait for me too?"

He rubs his wet eyes.

"Please wait for me there, honey. Wait for me..."

"I'll see you there. I'll see you again, you hear me? I'll see you there and I'll come for you. And we're gonna having our time together again.." he says.

He stands up, ready for walks away from the graveyard.

"Please, wait for me. Love me forever, okay?"

"Bye sweetheart... I love you, I love you 'til the end of time...."

He makes his way out of the place and walks away. He walks alone in the rain....

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 


"I love you, Baekhyun. I'll always love you...."

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Said goodbye, turned around....

And you were gone...

Faded into the setting sun...

But I won’t cry....

Cause I know I’ll never be lonely...

I will see you again...

This is not where it ends...

I will carry you with me....

'Til I see you again....