P R O L O G U E

Seven Mysteries

Baekhyun just transferred to SM High School, the coolest school ever in Seoul. It says, this school will make your dreams come true in just a blink. The main reason Baekhyun transferred here is because his parents just move to Seoul and Baekhyun needed to follow them. 

"So, from your left is the school swimming pool and from the right is the school gym." Taeyeon explained while showing the direction.  

"Kam-kam-kamsahamida..." Baekhyun bowed and blushed.  This is the first time he ever went to a big school. Baekhyun usually goes to an average school. But SM High School was like paradise for Baekhyun. His eyes still can't take off the wide of the swimming pool.

Suddenly,  something seems to take Baekhyun's attention. Baekhyun looked at an old building that was made by bricks. The building must be a storage room or something. Baekhyun is still curious with the building. From far,  he can see a long rope and some blood seems to paint the wall.

Taeyeon was worried because Baekhyun wasn't talking anything after that. Taeyeon faced back and looked that Baekhyun was staring at something. The abandoned building beside the school field. Baekhyun pointed his finger at the building, 

"Taeyeon noona, what is that?" 

"Hm? Ah, that is just an old building that was built five years ago." Taeyeon explained while walking back towards Baekhyun. 

"I know it is an old building but why it is still standing there? Why it is not knock down yet when no one doesn't want to use it?" Baekhyun asked tons of question that made Taeyeon gasped. 

Taeyeon don't know what to say because that old building was holding some secrets and also precious memories, not so precious but bitter one. Baekhyun was still looking confused at Taeyeon. Why the girl can't answer the boy questions? Was it is hard to explain? Was is it difficult? Was is it wrong to say? 

"Are you curious?" A suspicious voice was just answering Baekhyun's question. Taeyeon's face suddenly turned gloomy. It is a sigh of angry. The voice was from the boy who is the Baozi Gangster. Baekhyun faced back and saw Minseok was walking at him.

"What do you want,  Kim Minseok?" Taeyeon raised a voice at Minseok who was suddenly disturbing their orientation. "Eomo? Is that a good thing to ask your classmate?" Minseok attacked back at Taeyeon. Taeyeon was obviously pissed with Minseok's attitude. 

"You have nothing to do here!" Taeyeon lost patients and raised her voice higher than before. "Aww, why is the Miss Class Monitor suddenly raised her voice at the school queenka's boyfriend?" Another voice interrupted. And that doesn't sound good. 

It was Kwon Yuri, the Black Pearl.

"Bo? Are you seriously?  Of course I dare to shout at anybody because I'm the class monitor!  It's not like both of you deserve to. Beside, both of you are the number one bottom list!" Yuri felt something sharp just stabbed her as Taeyeon said those powerful words.

"Noona..." Baekhyun tried to stop Taeyeon from fighting. "You! You over there! What is your name?" Minseok asked while pointing the index finger at Baekhyun. "Err, Byun Baekhyun?" Baekhyun answered with a question mark at the back.

"Baekhyun!  Do you want to know more about the building?" Minseok asked again. Baekhyun had no other choices but to nod only. Baekhyun really wants to know something about the building. It must be keeping too much secrets. 

"No, Baekhyun... You can't do that!" Taeyeon mad at Baekhyun while holding his arm. "Waeyo?" Baekhyun asked why. "Yah, Kim Taeyeon! You ain't the mother of anybody! Baekhyun! Do you want to listen that nagging girl or just follow hyung?" Minseok asked once more time.

"Just stop it already,  Min-"

"Okay..." Baekhyun answered. 

"What is it?" Minseok teased the boy.

"Please tell me about the building!" Baekhyun loudly shouted. 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

"You really are a good boy, Baekhyun." Minseok smirked. 

"Oh no..." Taeyeon face palmed herself. 


Hello, YumiARMY_ is here! ^^ Sorry if this chapter is short and had a lot of grammar errors. English is ain't my first. I can't made this story long because I'm using my phone and I have ton of homeworks. Annyeong~ Make sure to subscribe/upvote/ comment !!^^