did you really just play with me?

Mission: Make her fall inlove and hurt her

YURI'S POV

It's over,we're over.

 

but why do  I feel this way?why do I feel guilty?did I do the right thing?I know I did,this was my plan.

 

''hey mom :) my plan was successful,she even kneeled in front of me,can you believe it?she did,I hope my revenge helped you,I dont know in what way but I hope making her cry was a great one :) '' 

 

I left the hospital and got home.

 

''Kwon Yuri we need to talk.'' I saw grandma standing in front of me.

 

''not now grandma pls.'' I said and tried to walked away but she speak again.

 

''you broke up with her?'' my world stopped,how did she know?

 

''who's her?Im straight.''

 

''stop fooling around yuri,jessica jung is your girlfriend right?''

 

''how did you know?''

 

''your friends told me,how could you play with her?'' 

 

''mamita its a revenge,that my mom would love.'' 

 

''I didnt let you grow like this,full of anger in heart!'' 

 

''its because of the jung's!its because of them mom is not on her right mind!she cant think straight!because of that guy my mom is in the mental hospital which she doesnt belong at all!'' 

 

*slap* as she slap me,I feel her dissappointment,her tears started to fall.

 

''if your mom is here?she would do the same thing,she would also slap you for hurting an inocent girl like jessica!'' 

 

''she deserves it!'' 

 

I go out of the house and started go clubbing. 

 

TIFFANY'S MOM

Am I seeing the right girl?is this really yuri?drinking all by herself?

 

''yuri?'' 

 

''hey tiff.'' she greeted me with a fake smile.

 

''what are you doing here in my club?''

 

''obviously having a great time!''

 

''all by yourself?''

 

''obviously.'' I took the glass away from her.

 

''hey hey hey!stop it you kid.'' she said and took the glass again in me.

 

I grabbed her shirt and kissed her roughly,then in surprise she kissed me back,then I pulled away.

 

''what did you just do?'' she asked.

 

''obviously I kissed you and you kissed me back.'' I answered.

 

''crazy.'' 

 

NO ONE'S POV

Early in the morning yuri's alarm clock rang,but she throw it away and go back to sleep. she have no plan in going to school today.

 

* * *

Jessica was laying down on her bed and staring at yuri's picture on her phone.

 

'why does have to be this painful?now Im too lazy to stand my up and go to school.'~sica's thought.

 

Jessica was crying all night and cant recover on what yuri did,she don't have a reason why yuri played with her.

 

'is there something wrong about me?did I do something wrong to her?'~sica's thought. 

 

JESSICA'S POV

I decided to stood up and drive my way to yuri's house.

 

''goodmorning ma'am :) '' one of their helper greeted me.

 

''uhm goodmorning,where is yuri?'' 

 

''oh in her room,do you want me to call her?''

 

''uhm no can you just take me to her room?''

 

''sure :) ''

 

Im infront of yuri's room now,should I knock?

 

''I'll go ahead ma'am.'' the helper said and leave.

 

her room is not locked at all,so I entered.

 

she's there,asleep still wearing a leather jacket,she hanged out last night obviously and didnt do the same thing as I did because I cried all night last night 

 

She doesnt care how much it hurts at all. 

 

I looked around her room and saw a picture of she and her mom,its only one she was a little kid back then.

 

''what are you doing here?'' I hear her say.

 

''uhm I came here to give this back to you.'' I handed her the ring she gaved me.

 

''why are you giving this back?'' she asked.

 

''because I dont want any memory of you anymore.'' 

 

She didnt mind me and enter her bathroom.

 

I've waited for her until she got out of the bathroom,she just washed her face.

 

''Did you really just play with me?'' I asked.

 

''how many times do I have to tell you?''

 

''....fine,now here's the ring,bye.'' I said and left her alone.

 

I run until I reached my car.

 

!she doesnt even care at all!

 

 

* * *

HAAAAAAAAAAPPPPPPPPPY BBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBIRRRRRRRRRRTHHHHHHHHHHDDDDAAAAAAAAAAAAY JESSSSSICCCAA JUUUUUUUNG!