Cuddle

Mission: Make her fall inlove and hurt her

Kwon Yuri was on her way to sica's house cause sica want to see her,cause sica is sick and alone in their house,but before she go to sica's house,she go to the hospital first and visited her mom.

 

''mom? :) how are you here? are you okay? did someone treats you bad in here? just tell me okay?and I'll hurt them,speaking of hurt me and sica are together now,isnt that great? my plans worked! now my only problem is when should I break up with her, and how not...to get carried away,ugh anyways I know I won't fall her,right?!that's not part of my plans!'' yuri was keep on talking while holding her mom's hand,while her mom was spacing out.

 

''uhm nurse,let her go back to her room now.'' yuri said but before her mom get in she kissed her mom's forehead and whispered ''when I come back here again,that day will be sica's crying and the reason is I hurt her so much.'' she whispered and smiled.

 

*dingdongdingdong* 

sica heard their mansion's door bell rang sica ran down from her room and open the door.

 

''jessica?why are you sweating?'' yuri asked in curious.

 

sica just hugged yuri so tight. ''you came :) '' sica said.

 

''ofcourse,you told me so right?answer me why are you sweating?''

 

'' I ran from my room down here,to open the door for you :) '' 

 

''psh you shouldnt be running,that's your motto right?'' yuri said and wiped sica's sweat with her towel.

 

''but for you I'll run :) '' sica answered.

 

''but I will never run away from you so you don't have to run and follow me :) '' 

 

''youre so sweet,sweetie :) ''

 

''lets go inside now :) '' yuri said,she followed sica on her room. 

 

''sweetie sit beside me '' 

 

''sure :) '' yuri seated beside sica.

 

''you should change your clothes,into more comfy one.'' yuri said and stood up.

 

''okay,go and find me a more comfy clothes.'' yuri smiled and started searching for sica an clothes.

 

'Im seriously lucky to have someone like yuri,who cares too much for me and loved me so much,im not gonna let her go' ~sica's thought

 

''this plain white shirt and pajamas will work.'' yuri said and throw it on sica

 

''yah!you dont have to throw it on me!'' sica yelled.

 

''hahaha :) sorry go now and change in your cr.'' yuri said

 

''why in the cr?when I can change here!'' 

 

''Im here,what will you do change in front of me?!'' 

 

''ugh just turn around!'' yuri turn around so sica can change her clothes.

 

yuri was texting someone,when she felt a pair of arms around her waist.

 

''Im done.'' sica said while back hugging yuri,then yuri faced her.

 

'' :) now get some rest.'' yuri answered while facing sica.

 

''no I wont lets cuddle!''  sica said and pout,then yuri pecked on her lips.

 

''thats too cute love :) lay down on your bed and lets just movies together,is that better?'' 

 

''fine :) '' sica lay down on her bed and yuri seated on sica's couch.

 

''baaaabe! why are you sitting there?''

 

''why?do you want me to stand for the rest of the movie?'' 

 

''I mean lay down beside me.'' yuri stood up and lay down beside yuri.

 

While they were enjoying the movie yuri felt a pair of arms beside her.

 

''sica are you asleep?'' yuri look at sica and smiled.

 

''look at this girl,she said she wants to cuddle yet sleeping?I think I should leave and let her rest.''  yuri slowly removed sica's arm in her and stood up then she found a sticky note and wrote something.

 

''sorry if I didnt wake you up before I leave,it seems your sleep is very tight and I dont want to disturb it,get well okay?take some rest enough of shopping,I love you~yuri'' 

 

yuri left the note and leave