we are lost!!

Black Misunderstanding in Summer

Soyeon woke up and prepared for things to go. Today, she had to go to jeju island for VVIP meeting in there with other big boss. “huft.. it’s really annoying.. did i have to meet that arrogant man again?? Oh my.. jinjja.. appa.. aissh... “ she ruffled her hair and sighed.

 

While kyuri just arrived in jeju island with his own private plane. He wore a black eye glasses and walked to the car.  “the meeting is at 9 am, sir” said the driver.

Kyuri nodded, “hm.. i got it..”

Kyuri looked at the file and sighed again, oh my... i thought mr park will attend this meeting... huft.. how could i meet her again? Aish..

 

8:49:59 am

All the guests had arrived at the meeting room, they started to have a conversation with each guests from the big company.

9:00:00 am

Kyuri came in the meeting room and made all the guest back to their seat and kept silent while looking him.

“good moring all” he said politely, “thank you for spending your time to attend this VVIP project”

 

Suddenly the door opened and all attention turned to the girl who was late.

Soyeon bowed to them, “ i’m sorry for late..”

“it’s okay soyeon.. come sit in here” said Mrs Jung

Soyeon smiled and sat beside aunty jung. “gamsahamnida ahjuma”

 

Kyuri gazed at soyeon but he decided to continue his speech, “ time is precious..  i think someone has to know it”

Soyeon smirked

“i will continue our project for VVIP” Qri started to explain everything about the project. All the guests were listening careful to him and made some note while reading the file on their hand.

Soyeon looked at the file but she felt it’s boring. She decided to look at Kyuri. She kept looking at him who was talking about VVIP project. Ehm... he is not bad... his eyes.. big enough... nose? He has a mark in the middle?? Hahaha.. cute~  ehm.. actually he is handsome.. but... unluckily.. he has a bad manner.. no manner.. ? soyeon raised her eyebrows and continued stared at him if he is good.... may be... soyeon hit her head pabo!! What are you thinking??!! Omo.. omo.. i must be idiot or crazy if i’m thinking to make him be my boyfriend.. hell no!! who want this stupid man? Me? no way!

Kyuri secretly looked at soyeon while presenting the VVIP project, this girl... is this project really nothing to her? is this project really that bad? When he saw soyeon hit her head, he could hold but smile a bit is she an idiot?  Did she just hit her own head?  But he kept it cool and continued explained the project without any trouble. He felt soyeon was staring at him. He looked at soyeon which made soyeon surprised and turned her face away.

Kyuri finished her presentation and the secretary turned the light on.

“hm.. i totally like this project.. let’s just started it” said Mr Im

“i’m agree.. this project will success..” joined Ms Kwon

Kyuri smiled, “thank you.. it will start tomorrow.. .. and we have prepared the lunch for all of you .. some party for today.” explained kyuri and made all of the guest smiled. “enjoy your journey, mr and mrs..”

All the guests were heading to the party hall. Soyeon stood up and went to her room. she didn’t feel like to attend any party and she was on diet.

“you are not going to join?” asked the dashing man with a smile

Soyeon turned and smiled, “oh! Jong hyuk oppa!! you are here too?” asked soyeon who surprised

Oh jong hyuk smiled, “ you didn’t see me in the meeting room?”

Soyeon shook and laughed, “mianhe oppa.. “

“it’s okay.. where are you going?”

Soyeon raised her eyebrows, “me? going to my room.. a bit tired for wake up early..”

Kyuri passed them coldly and made soyeon and jong hyuk gave a way to him.

“let me accompany you, back to your room” said jong hyuk

Soyeon nodded.

Kyuri heard their conversation, she is really cheap, huh? Why she was so easily? ....... he’s silent for a moment why should i care? And walked away

 

Soyeon got in her room and opened the curtain. “wao~ jeju island is really the best!” she was happy to see the view. She jumped to her bed and let her body fell on it. “huft.. so tired..” feeling sleepy, soyeon decided to close her eyes and slept.

 

--

KNOCK! KNOCK!!

Soyeon opened her eyes and looked around “what time is it?”  she lazily woke up and headed to the door.

“good evening, miss park.. we have prepared the dinner for you in ships” said the waitress

Soyeon frowned, “ship?”

“yes miss.. all the guests are invited to the ship. So they can eat the dinner while having a journey around the island” said the waitress again with a smile.

Soyeon nodded, “i got it..” she got in her room again and took out some dress that she had prepared it.

Soyeon walked to the bathroom and got ready for a party in the ship. She put some make up on and mirrored herself. “perfect”

 

--

Kyuri took out his tie and wore it. he mirrored himself “good enough” and got out from her room.

Bump!!

Kyuri held the girl before the girl fell, “are you okay?” he asked.

The girl got up and turned around, “thank yo... YOU???!!!” shouted the girl

Kyuri gasped looking the girl and rolled his eyes, “my bad luck..” he said

“Mwo??” Soyeon looked at him

Kyuri gave a gaze to her, “should i hear ‘thanks’ word from you?”

Soyeon smirked, “why should i? You are the one who bumped me”

Kyuri looked at her unbelievable, “what? Me? ha..ha.. ha..” he gave a fake laugh “you are so funny miss park”

Soyeon smiled in a second and turned to the straight face, “ my time is precious.. i don’t want to waste my time with a stupid conversation, excuse me..” she walked passing kyuri who shocked with her words.

Kyuri smirked, “That girl..” he’s speechless.

Soyeon walked to the ship and had a conversation with another guests. Kyuri also did the same, he approached some of president form big company and have a talk with them.

A waitress approached soyeon, “miss.. your drink..” said the waitress with a red wine

Soyeon took it, “thank you..” she drank a drop and had another conversation.

The waitress passed soyeon and walked toward Kyuri, “sir.. your drink..”

Kyuri took  the only one red wine , “okay..” he also took a drink.

Soyeon took a seat on the chair beside the window. She felt her head was so heavy. “aish.. what’s wrong with my head.. why i felt so sleepy...” soyeon tried to hold her sleepy eyes but she just couldn’t. She felt her eyes were so weak and her body felt so tired. “i think i drank too much..” she drank again the wine and in 9 seconds, she fell in sleep.

 

Kyuri felt something wrong, he felt his head was spinning and his eyes were so heavy to open. “what’s wrong with me?” he tried to open his eyes but... it’s so hard.. his eyes told him to close and had a sleep. Kyuri took a nap on the desk “i drank too much.. i shouldn’t drink anything..” he said to himself. But all is too late, he closed his eyes. He was trying to get some energy, but failed. When he closed his eyes, everything turned dark and he slept.

 

--

Sun shined so bright. Soyeon could felt the hottest and brigthness from the sun. She tried to open her eyes “w..wh..what time.. is it..?” she ruffled her eyes and looked around “where am i?” she asked again and look around. All that she could see it the sea, sand, coconut trees, some shrubbery and big stone. She shocked, “AAAHHHH!!!! WHERE AM I?????????!!!!” she screamed so loud

 

Kyuri felt so noisy, “oh my.. please let me sleep more” he murmured

 

Soyeon turned to right and found a body beside her, “KKYYYAAAAA!!!!!”

 

Kyuri jumped in shock and turned a look at the girl beside her, “what are you doing in here?” he asked coolly

“i’m the one who should ask that!!! what are you doing in here? Why are you in here?? No .. no.. aniya... why we are in here??? Where am i?? Where are we??? Where is it??? why i slept beside you??? Where are the others???? What the hell is it??? aaahhhhh!!!!” soyeon kept screaming and made kyuri held both of his ears

“for god shake!!! Please stop you screaming!!! Be Quiet!!!!”  kyuri chouted back

Soyeon looked at her unbelievable, “Yah!!! I’m panic!! Oh !!! Why am i here? Something is not right.. think soyeon!!.. think!! What happened yesterday?? Think!! Think!!!” said soyeon to herself, but it’s useless. She couldn’t remember. She got frustrated, “my phone.. where is it??? where is my bag?!!” soyeon got panic again.

 

Kyuri sighed again, “aisshh... “ he look around, “where are we?” he asked but no answered from soyeon.

 

Soyeon kept looking around, “are we lost??? AIIISShh!!! I should come here!! IT’S ALL BECAUSE OF YOU!!!”

Kyuri opened his eyes widely, “MWO?! Do you blame me?? jinjja.. this girl..”

“yes!! Why the meeting had to be in jeju island??!! We can do it in seoul!” blamed soyeon again

“It’s not my idea!! It’s my...” kyuri stopped , “don’t tell me...”

“what??!” asked soyeon again

Kyuri shook, “nothing..”

“otthoke.. otthoke...  “ soyeon turned and faced kyuri, “do you have phone?”

Kyuri checked himself, “mianhe..”

Soyeon sighed and sat on the sand. “what should be do now? stuck in this island.. without food? Drink? Omo.. am i going to die??” soyeon looked at kyuri “ am i that unlucky to die with this man?”

Kyuri rolled his eyes, “who did also want to die with this annoying and talkative girl”

Soyeon faced him, “what do you said?!”

Kyuri sighed again, “could you stop shouting??? Please be silent and think”

Soyeon smirked and went away.

“yah! Where are you going?” asked kyuri but soyeon didn’t answer him “do whatever you want.. i don’t  care” he said again but soyeon didn’t even turn. Kyuri looked at the sea and turned to soyeon who started to disappear “aish.. jinjja..” he got up and ran to her.

 

 

--

i'm sorry for late update!! i just broke my laptop previous days ago... so i couldn't type and make fanfic.. sorry for make all of you wait!!

leave comment!!! gamsahamnida!!