Annoying

Black Misunderstanding in Summer

“who is she?” asked boram

Kyuri smiled, “annoying girl..  park eldest daughter”

“oh~ i think she will be the last costumer”

Kyuri nodded, “ let’s have a dinner after this..”

Boram nodded, “your treat?”

“yes..”

“yeppi!” she hugged kyuri tightly.

“i have to give that girl her ordered.. after that, let’s have a dinner”

Boram nodded and Kyuri brought the cup cakes to soyeon, “your order”

Soyeon looked at him, “oh.. thank you”

“oh..” a cold answered

“have you eaten yet? Want to have a dinner with me?” asked soyeon

Kyuri chuckled, “no thanks..”

Soyeon raised her eyebrows, “okay.. see you then.. mr kyuri?” she smiled and went out of the store.

Soyeon got in her car and  smiled. She looked pass her glass car and saw kyuri was with the girl. “oh~ he has a girlfriend, huh? Hm.. no interesting at all..” She started her car and left the place.

--

 

“eonni!! Oppa calls you!” jiyeon shouted from down stair.

Soyeon opened her room door, “oh~ arraso!!” she shouted back and walked to down stair. She met her father and sat in front of the old man, “appa, waeyo?”

“oh~ soyeon.. have you meet mr Lee son?”  asked her father

“oh~ i have met him, what’s wrong?” soyeon asked again, she smelt something wrong.

The father smiled, “what do you think about him?”

Soyeon frowned, “him?? Cold.. cruel.. no interesting at all”

Her father laughed, “ jinjja??”

“seriuosly appa.. he doesn’t have any manner” soyeon didn’t see any good from kyuri

“at least he is handsome” her father joked

Soyeon couldn’t believable what she heard, “handsome?” she laughed bitter, “appa, do you like him so much?”

Her father laughed again, “ne.. i want him to be my son in low”

“MWO??! Appa! Are you crazy? What do you look from him?” soyeon shook her head unbelievable

“He is perfect for you and for our company too”

Soyeon stood up, “if you asked me to marry him, hell no! I’m sorry appa.. i’m tired and i’m sleepy.. “ she bowed and walked away. She stopped and turned away, “and.. appa.. forget about the plan.. because he have already had a girlfriend” soyeon stuck her tongue and left her appa who was smiling at his daughter.

“aish.. this girl..”

 

--

TOK! TOK!

“come in..”

Kyuri came in and bowed to his father, “why did you call me, appa?”

The old man closed the file and faced him. “let’s sit on the sofa” the old man stood up and walked to the sofa. kyuri followed him and sat on the sofa.

“have you met Mr Park daughter?” asked the old man

Kyuri nodded, “but she didn’t agree with our VVIP project”

The old man smiled, “i knew it.. she isn’t that easy..”

“i will make her sign with our project” Kyuri sighed, actually he didn’t want to meet that girl again. But .. huft.. he couldn’t do anything when it came to his father.

“be good to her.. it must be you too cruel to her, that’s why she played with you” his father laughed

Kyuri sighed again, “i got it, appa.. anything else?”

“do you in the relationship right now?” asked his father suddenly

Kyuri widened his eyes, “ne?” he shocked “ani.. i’m single.. waeyo?”

Mr lee smiled brightly, “you aren’t lie to me, right?”

Kyuri shook, “ani.. waeyo?”

“how do you think about Mr lee daughter?” asked his father again

“annoying.. talkative..”

“but she is beautiful, right?” said his father suddenly.

Kyuri knew what his meant now. he rolled his eyes, “appa.. i didn’t have any interesting on her”

But the old man smiled again, “i know.. i know.. why you worried so much.. i didn’t want you to marry her”he joked

Kyuri sighed you mean it!

“ you have to make her join with our VVIP project, arasso?”

Kyuri nodded, “ne..” huft.. i have to meet her again

---

-9.36 am-

Kyuri looked at his watch again, this girl.. she is late!

-10.04 am-

Kyuri bit his lips, “jinjja.. She is...”

“what?” kyuri turned around and found the girl that he had waited for almost 1 hour.

“you know what time is it?” he asked back. If he could shout at her, he would do it.

“it’s 10.06 am.. why?” she asked back lazily and sat in front of him

Kyuri chuckled, “you have a manner, right? you make me wait 1 hour, is it funny?”

Soyeon looked at him, “you need me, right? so you have to wait” she said coolly.

Jinjja?! This girl!! ERG!!! I really want to shout at her “can we start?” he tried to hold his temper.

“VVIP project again?” she sighed

“you will reject again?”

Soyeon faced him, “ if you know my answer, why you come again?” she was really no in mood today and she had to meet this man again? It’s really annoying.

“because my company need you”

Soyeon chuckled, “need me? i think you are the one who said you didn’t need me before.. hahaha.. what change your mind, mr kyuri?”

This girl!! Why should i have to meet her?? for god sake! She is really annoying and ! “i’m sorry for my bad manner before.. please think about it again”

Soyeon smiled happy, “oh~” she took the file and started to read it, “hm.. did Ham company also join?” she asked

“ne.. they have agree..”

Soyeon closed the file, “arasso.. let make it quick, i agree..” she took her pen and signed on it “ all you need is my sign right? now you get it, you can leave”

Kyuri smirked, “you are right, all i want is only your sign..” he took the file and was going to leave but again soyeon stopped her.

“you will meet me again.. in this office..”

kyuri turned and faced her, “i hope i didn’t meet you again.. you are so annoying”

Soyeon chuckled, “ i also hope that i won’t meet you again.. you are ”

“Mwo?!”

Soyeon walked to the door and opened it for him, “ oh~ if you come to meet me again, please buy some food for me.. cup cakes sound good”

Kyuri walked away, “we won’t meet again”

--

 

“oh~ Mr Park, how are you?”  Mr lee hug his bestfriend mr park.

“i’m good and how are you?” mr park replied his hug

Mr lee smiled, “i’m good.. very good.. let’s have a seat”

“ne.. ne..” Mr Park sat “ i really like your son, he is really good”

Mr lee laughed, “he is nothing.. and your daughter is smart same like you”

Mr park laughed, “Yes, she is smart like me”

“ we will do our promise right? your daughter and my son” said mr lee

Mr park sighed, “your son has already had a girlfriend, right?”

Mr lee shook, “ani.. he is single.. i asked him yesterday”

“jinjja? It’s a good news! But my daughter didn’t like him”

“same with my son, he said your daughter is annoying”

Mr park laughed hard, “she also said your son so.. aigoo.. they will become a perfect couple!”

“let’s start our plan!” said mr lee excited

“hahaha.. we will make them need each other” Mr park smiled happy.