the worse

Black Misunderstanding in Summer

 

It’s already night but Qri still couldn’t sleep. Qri get up and took her phone. Qri her phone and took a video call with her twin brother Kyuri

“kyuri~ah”  qri said sweetly after saw her twin brother on the screen

“oh.. ne? what’s wrong Qri?” her twin smiled

“tomorrow is our birthday, can you come back home? Please?” Qri begged

“mianhe.. i still have to work in japan for 2 weeks more but i promise, when i finished, i be back soon.”

Qri pouted, “you are same like appa. Your mind is working working and working. I will never understand why man have to work crazy like both of you”

Kyuri laughed looking her twin “ like father like son, you know. Hahaha.. since i’m in japan, do you want something?”

Qri nodded, “ i want some accessories, shoes, dress, pants, shirts, and the last, I heard T-ara has a new japan album, can you buy it for me?? i really want that!!

“you are really a Queen holic, huh? Arasso.. i will buy everything that you have mention before”

“jinjja??? Gamsahamnida~ you are the best Kyuri!!”

Kyuri laughed, “it’s my apologize since i can’t celebrate our birthday together”

“huft.. i’m miss you.. we haven’t seen each other for 9 months” Qri was sad.

“mianhe..”

Qri nodded“hm.. “ she yawned “i think i have to sleep now”

“good night, Qri”

“good night kyuri.. annyeong~”

Kyuri closed his phone and walked to his father office. Knock! Knock!

“come in”

“appa.. “

The old man closed his book and looked at his son, “oh.. what’s wrong kyuri?”

“can i go back tomorrow?  I promise will come back soon.” kyuri tried to convince his dad

“for what?”

“ i have something to do, can i ?” kyuri begged

His father smiled, “of course you can, and bring your sister also when you came back to japan. She must be boring alone in korea”

Kyuri nodded, “arasso.. gamsahamnida. Good night appa”

“good night, son”

Kyuri walked out and closed the door. He jumped happily and went to his car. He started his car and drove it to the shopping center. Tokyo was so crowded at night, he parked his car and tried to find a shop for shopping.  He felt a bit shy since all the people in the shop were girl.

“Okyakusama, nan kao sagashideshou ka?”  (can i help you, sir?) said the sales

“ehm.. Anata wa watashi o tasukeru koto ga dekiru watashi wa, watashi no imōto no tame no ikutsu ka no doresu ya akusesarī o kensaku shiyou to a nodesu ka?” (i was trying to find some dress and accessories for my sister, can you help me?)

“Kōe, sā” (this way, sir)

The sales showed him some beautiful dress. Kyuri took 2 from 10 dresses and paid them. he walked to another shop and brought 3 beautiful heels for Qri. Luckily, he knew Qri’s size. It made him easier to buy clothes and shoes for her.

He went to the third floor and found the DVD and CD store. He got it and tried to find T-ara album. “aish.. i forget to ask her, which album that she want” he took all the album and paid them all.  He was going to take the things but he was stucked. Both of his hands were already full with bags. He looked at the cashier. “ehm.. Anata wa watashi o tasukeru koto ga dekiru?” (can you help me?)

The cashier asked his friend to change him and he helped kyuri to took his bags.

“Arigato”  he said to the cashier.

“Dōitashimae”

 He went to his car and drove it back to his house with all the things that he has bought.

 

--

The sun rises and shines the room. “QRI!! WAKE UP!!”  boram jumped to Qri bed

“let me sleep 3 minutes more please”

Boram shook her body, “Qri~ah.. wake up... wake up.. “

Qri got up, “aish.. you are so annoying”

“Saeng il Chuk ka hamnida! Saeng il Chuk ka hamnida! Happy birthday to you!! Happy birthday to you!!” boram started to sing while holding a cake with a candle.

Qri smiled happily, “gamsahamnida”

“make a wish and blow the candle”

Qri nodded. She prayed and blew it until all the candle was end.

“yeah!!!” boram clapped. “and here, my present for you”

Qri took it and hug the little girl “thank you, boramie. I think i will pass this birthday alone”

“aigoo.. i always stay at your side. Don’t worry”

“let’s go out! My treat!” Qri said excited

“but.. wash yourself first , okay?”

Qri laughed “okay.. okay.. wait for me okay?”

Boram nodded. Qri took a shirt and pant before went to the bathroom to take a shower. After 15 minutes, she walked out and they went to the Mall. Shopping, eating, and having fun. The birthday became something when she had a friend like boram.

“let’s play bowling” Qri suggested

“let’s go! Since it’s your treat” she laughed

Qri paid the bill and they played happily with a joke and laugh. Suddenly Qri phone rang. She took it  “yeoboseyo?”

“hm.. Miss Qri..”

“yes? Mr lee? What’s wrong?”

“ehm.. i’m sorry ... but.. your brother got an accident”

Qri froze for a moment “what are you talking about, i know today is my birthday. You don’t have to lie to me. it’s not funny, mr lee”

“i’m sorry miss.. but i didn’t. Your brother was in the Emergency room. and your father has send some man to korea for taking you to Japan”

Qri face suddenly became so pale. Some man approached her. “miss Qri, we have to go now”

Qri looked at the man and looked back at boram “boram.. i’m sorry, i have to go. This is my key, just keep it” Qri left boram and walked with the man.

The man drove the car faster and they arrived in airport earlier. They took a private plane and went to japan.

Qri ran faster to the room. she opened the door and saw her father was crying while her brother was lied down on the bed. Suddenly the nurse came and closed his face.

“yah! Who allowed you to close his face!” Qri shouted and made the nurse didn’t dare to do it.

“ms Qri.. your brother.. he died” said Mr Lee

“yah.. yah.. geojismal.. geojismal..” Qri walked to his brother and hold his hand. His hand was cold “geojismal..” her tears kept flowing down. “geojismal...” she cried so loud “he has promised.. he will never leave me.. we will celebrate our birthday together..”

“birthday.. haha.. birthday...” her father suddenly laughed “if he didn’t go out to buy a present for you.. this isn’t going to be happen... so it’s your fault! Your fault!! Give back my son!!” her father grabbed her arm and pushed her against the wall. “give back my son!” her father cried out.

Qri still froze. She bit her lip until it’s bleeding.

“miss.. your lip...” mr lee tried to wipe it

But Qri didn’t answer him, “it’s because of me..”

--

 

2 days have passed. Everything became so worse.

her tears kept flowing down and made her cheeks became wet. she took the scissor and started to cut her hair that she never let anyone touch it. the hair that she always takes care. the hair that she never let anyone cut it. but.. now, she cut it. 

 

"appa~"

the old man looked at her, "Kyuri??? is that you?"

Qri nodded, "ne.. it's me.. Kyuri.. your son"

the old man ran to her and hug her. "appa miss you.. miss you a lot my son.."

"i miss you too, appa.."

 

--

“Mr lee.. can we meet now?” Qri called him. The old man nodded and they met on her house.

Mr lee was so shock, “Mr Kyuri?”

Qri smiled, “i’m sorry for scare you, mr lee.. i need your help”

“mrs Qri??”

Qri shook, “i need you to delete all the data and information about Qri”

“but you are a girl, how..?”

“ you don’t have to worry about that,  all you have to do is kept secret and delete all information about Qri, if you need to kill some people than  kill them except.. except boram. She is my best friend, i don’t want you to hurt her”

“okay.. i will do your order, Mr Kyuri”

“thank you”

Mr lee excused and left Qri who sat alone. She looked at her phone and called

“QRI!! where are you???!!!” shouted the girl from the phone

“mianhe.. and please.. don’t call me Qri again..”

“what?? Yah! What do you mean? What should i call you then? baby? Hubbie?” she joked

“kyuri”

“w..what?”

“come to japan, and i will tell you everything. I have some man to your place, just followed them”