Would You?

A Night We'll Never Forget

THE NEXT DAY

I woke up with something tickling my nose, I slowly open my eyes to see a head of hair snuggled into my chest and then I remembered last night and I couldn't stop the big goofy grin that spread across my face.

"Mookie~" I whispered. He groaned and snuggled more into my chest. If it was even possible my smile grew bigger.

"Boys!" BamBam's mom hollered.

"Mookie, we need to get up, your mom is calling for us." Slowly and reluctantly BamBam pulled away. He looked so cute with his bed hair, I leaned in to give him a quick peck on the lips. BamBam smiled into the kiss and I wanted to stay in bed but Aunty called for us again. I rolled my eyes and got out of bed, BamBam followed closely behind. When we got downstairs Aunty had what looked like almost like a knowing smile.

"So, when were you boys gonna tell me?" BamBam looked utterly confused.

"Tell you what mah?" She rolled her eyes and sighed,

"When were you going to tell me you two were dating!" BamBam blushed bright red.

"W-well it didn't happen until yesterday and I didn't know how you would feel about it..." I looked at him surprised.

"So your are my boyfriend?" He looked at me like I was stupid.

"Of course! I thought that was implied last night!" I gave him a big hug.

"Phew, I thought we were still just friends or something." BamBam punched me in the arm.

"You are so dumb sometimes." I looked at him shocked.

"Yah! Is that how you talk to your hyung?" He looked at me and pecked me on the lips

"It is when said hyung is my boyfriend." We winked at me and walked into the kitchen I felt the heat rushing up to my face. BamBam's mom just laughed like there was no tomorrow.

"T-that's mah boy!" She said while sitting on the couch to catch her breath. BamBam came out with two glasses of OJ.

"Here you go hyung." He put emphasis on hyung to irritate me. I sat down on the couch with my OJ and sulked.

"Hyung, I was just kidding~" I turned away from him and started talking to aunty.

"So aunty, how did you find out?" She looked at me and put her cup of coffee down.

"Well I accidently walked in while you were kissing, you guys were so immersed in the kiss you didn't even notice me. So I quietly snuck back downstairs and acted like I just got home." BamBam and I were blushing so hard.

"Sorry mah." She smiled and shook her head.

"It's fine I was waiting for you two realize your feelings and plus," She smirked and pulled out her phone, "I got a picture of you two cuddling together." BamBam looked mortified.

"MAH! DELETE IT NOW!" She shook her head while laughing,

"YOU CAN'T MAKE ME!" and with that aunty ran up the stairs with BamBam chasing her.

MONDAY AT SCHOOL

"Yo, Mark!" I turned around to see my friend Jackson.

"Did you figure out how you're going to ask Bam to prom." I looked at him and shook my head.

"I've been trying to figure out how to do it all day!" He shook his head.

"Well, you're lucky I'm such a good friend." He handed me a bouquet of flowers.

"Now, go find him he should be at the soccer field." I nodded and ran to the field. I didn't see him so I kept looking everywhere then I remembered where he would most likely be.

AT THE SCHOOL GARDEN

There I saw him under his favorite tree taking a nap. I started to walk over to him and as soon as I soon as I stepped on the grass the sprinklers startling BamBam awake and making me slip and fall into the used to be dirt. So when BamBam turned around I was wet, covered in mud, and the flowers were now all over the ground.

"Mark! Are you okay?" He ran over to me and helped me up. I could feel tears welling up in my eyes and I was hoping he wouldn't see but of course he did.

"Hyung? What's wrong?" I shook my head and went to sit under the tree and he followed me.

"W-well I wanted to ask you to prom and I-I wanted it to be like really r-romantic and stuff but things just d-don't go my way." BamBam made me look at him and gave me a sweet loving kiss. When he pulled away he had some mud on his face.

"I would love to go to prom with you." I looked at him and sniffled.

"Even though I made a fool of myself?" He laughed and shook his head.

"No, because you made a fool of yourself. I'm definitely not going to forget this and I thought it was a great way to ask me because even though you didn't directly ask me. Seeing you so upset that it didn't exactly work out your way it shows how sincere you were about asking me and that makes me happy." I could feel the heat rush to me cheeks and I rested my forehead against his.

"I'm so glad to have a boyfriend like you." He nodded and said,

"I know."

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A/N: Well that was just so... I don't even know... I hope you guys like it and well I guess that's it for this authors note, once again I hope you guys liked it :)