Do You Like Me?

A Night We'll Never Forget

A/N: So italics will be his thoughts

*sigh*

School is soooo boring I don't understand why we even have to come to this stupid place everyday... the only reason why I come is because my childhood friend and crush Kunpimook aka BamBam is at school and we don't get to see each other out of school very often..

"Mr. Tuan!" I jump a little and look at my teacher smiling sheepishly.

"Since you seem you don't think you have to pay attention, tell me the answer to this problem." I look at the problem on the bored then look at BamBam and he raises up 4 fingers.

"Four?" She nodded and turned to BamBam

"Thank you Mr. Bhuwakul." Everyone laughed in the class and I put my head down in embarrassment.

AFTER SCHOOL

"Hyung, she has like eyes in the back of her head!" I laughed and nodded.

"Yeah I don't know how she does it." BamBam has an accent when he speaks because he comes from Thailand, but his accent is adorable.

"So, hyung you want to come over today?" I felt the butterflies in my stomach swell up. I lightly blushed and nodded. He smiled and told me to follow him. When we got to our house no one was home which made the butterflies in my stomach go haywire.

"Where are your parents?" BamBam turned to look at me it could've been my imagination but it looked like BamBam was blushing.

"Ummm, I guess they're not home I thought they were going to be home." He said while walking up to his room so I followed him

"So, what do you wanna do Mark?" I shrugged,

"I don't know, I guess we can play some video games." He nodded and we went up to his room.

"What do you want to play hyung?" I looked over at his shelf and told him I wanted to Mario Kart. We played for a while until BamBam cheated

"YAH! YOU CHEATED!" BamBam looked at me confused

"What? No I didn't..." He looked away and slightly smiled.

"That's it!" I jumped and tackled him to the ground and started tickling him.

"Hyung! STOP THAT TICKLES!" I stopped and pinned his arms above his head and we just stared at eachother until my feelings took over and I kissed him. I started freaking out thinking he would reject me but he shyly kissed back. I smiled and deepened the kiss. I his lips so hoping he would let me in he moanes lightly and opened his mouth for me. His tongue hesitantly met with mine and my heart felt like it was going to jump out of my chest.

"MOOKIE! I'M HO-OME!" I quickly got off of BamBam amd we straightened out or clothes and started the game up again. She cam upstairs and opened BamBam's door.

"Oh, Markie you're here to! Come give me a hug!" I shyly got up and gave her a hug.

"Nice to see you Mrs. Bhuwakul." She smiled sweetly at me.

"Hun, you don't have to be so formal, just call me aunty!" I smiled and nodded. She talked to us for a while and then she gave us some snacks and asked if I was staying for dinner and i said yes. We ate dinner and chatted, I asked my mom if I could stay the night there and she said okay since it was Friday.

LATER THAT NIGHT

"Mookie?" He looked at me with a sort of shyness in his eyes and it was so cute!"

"Yeah?" I took and deep breath.

"What are we now?" He blushed a deep red an snuggled into my chest and he mumbled cutely while drawing nonsense on my chest

"I don't know honestly." I pulled away and looked at him.

"Well, you feel the same right?" I asked with sadness in my voice. His eyes and widened and he nodded fuiously.

"Of course I do!" I smiled and kissed his forehead.

"Well that's good. Good night Mookie."

"Good night hyung."

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A/N: So I know that this took forever to get up but I have been really busy with school and life is just stressful you know? Well I hope you like it and I decided to split this into two parts MAYBE three. I guess it depends how the next one goes I hope you like it.