Chapter 3

Dormitory Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

I knew it. I really can’t sleep.

I slowly and gently tossed off the blanket that L.Joe covered me with as I was faking asleep a while ago. Though I heard him mumble something a while ago but then never minded about it.

Silently, I slowly turned back to face L.Joe’s bed to see if he’s deep asleep.

I sighed in relief. Good... I bet everyone’s asleep by now. It’s 12 am in midnight! And darn! I have to change my clothes. I feel so stuffy with Oppa’s clothes, and the binds covering my is killing me... I have to lose it up a bit. 

I stood up then got some change of clothes. I was about to open up the door, when suddenly L.Joe tossed around in his bed, making me flinch and look back at him.

Urgh! I knew I shouldn’t have agreed with Oppa! I shouldn’t have been too nice! Aishhhh! I rolled my eyes then silently turned the door knob and slowly opening it, trying not to wake him up.

 And atlast, after a long struggling battle with that freakin’ door that creaks every single moment I opened it, I finally managed to get out. I immediately tiptoed towards the white door, I suppose as the comfort room and the bathroom. 

I was about to open it, when I heard something from the kitchen. My eyes widened as I felt my sweats turning into cold...

It can’t be... I looked around, but no one’s there. Ah—Ha—Ha.. It must be my imaginations.

*clang*

Damn it! What was that?... I looked back again with widened eyes. I don’t feel so good. I felt my stomach churning around. I bit my lip as I tiptoed towards the kitchen.

“Who... Who’s there?...” I whispered as I hugged my change of clothes and tiptoed towards the kitchen. I felt my heart pounding furiously at my chest, and can’t breathe properly since the binds was to

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter