Fans

Love is like a Rainbow

 

“Guys we have a problem.” Manager Sa came rushing into the room. The guys look up from the x box game they had been plating. “Your losing Fans.” They guys all look at Manager Sa as if they couldn't believe it.

“How could we be losing fans?” asks Seunghyun.

“Yeah, we have a new song coming out. Usually that increases our fans.”

The Guys looked confused as they tried to work out how they could be losing them.

“Aish, It doesn't matter HOW we are losing them what we really need to know is how are we gonna get them back.” Jong Hun looks around the room like he is searching for some sort of lost puppy. “Wheres Hong Ki?”

“Asleep. I have an Idea.” I go into Hong Ki's room because I want him to hear my idea as well seeing as he is the leader. “Ya, wake up.” I push his head but he doesn't wake. He looks so cute and innocent when he is sleeping . I'm going to almost feel bad for what I'm about to do. I stand on the bed and start jumping.

“Wake up. Wake up. Wake up. Manager Sa is here.”

“Aish, I'm awake already. Stop bouncing.” He grabs my arm and pulls me down. I end up sitting on his stomach with both my hands on his chest trying to keep my balance.

“Your cute when your sleeping.”

“Only when I'm sleeping?” He pouts and slivers out from underneath me. I giggle and bounce of after him wrapping my arms around his waist.

“Fine. Let me rephrase that. Oppa you are cuter when you sleep.”

“Much better.” He takes my hand. We both push Jaejin of the sofa so we could sit on it ourself.

“So Lilly would you like to share your plan with us?” Manager Sa asks standing in front of us all.

“Well your saying you want to get back your fans right?”

“Yeah.”

“So, how about a party. We could invite all FT Island fans. I'm sure Abeoji would let us have one here. Maybe we could even have a competition.”

“That actually sounds like a good idea. What do you think?” Manager Sa looks at the Guys and they all nod in agreement. “Well I'll phone the company and arrange every thing.”

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Later that day the TV crew came round to set up advertisement.

“Lilly. Can you explain things in the advert?” Minhwan asks while him and the guys are rushed into one of the rooms for their hair and make up to be done.

“You want me to be in the advert?”

“Yes please.” And then they where gone.

“I guess we should do you too if your gonna be on TV with them.” Eun Hee, the guys stylist, says, “Come on.” We both go into my room. She heads straight to my wardrobe and rummages through it looking for, I'm guessing, something normal for me to wear. She comes back out with a pair of white shorts and a blue short sleeved blouse. When I put it on I frown at my image in the mirror. “You look cute.”

“I look normal and most of my stomach is showing.”

“Normal is good if your going to be on TV, and the reason most of you stomach is showing, is because your stretching you arms in the air.” She pushes me down on the chair and takes off my hat.

“The guys like you.” She says as she brushes my hair. I try to look at her face but she just pushes it down again. “Especially Hong Ki. He said your the cutest thing since bananas.”

“Bananas?” Sounds like something he would say. “Were just friends though.”

“Oh course.” Eun Hee rolls her eyes at me as she turns me around and puts powder on my face. When we both walk out of my room the guys are waiting for up. Jong Hun notices me first.

“Wow.” he says walking up to me and making me spin around.

“Wa. Your so cute!” Hong Ki comes running up to me wrapping his arms around my waist. I look at Eun Hee and see she is raising her eyebrows, in an I told you so sort of way.

“This is the first time I've seen you without a hat on.” Minhwan exclaims also coming in to join the now very large bear hug.

“You ready?” Asks one of the camera men. “You just need to explain whats happening.”

We all go to stand in front of the camera. Hong Ki grabs my hand, I think he knows I feel a little nervous.

“ACTION.”

“Hi” We all say in English waving with both hangs, except from Hong Ki and I because he is still holding my hand.

“FT Island would like to invite all their fans to a party this Saturday. All you have to do is go to their fan site and print of an invitation. Remember to dress up nicely because each member will give a kiss to the Fan they think is the prettiest.”

“CUT! ”