The 'FOREVER YOUNG CAMPING TRIP' project

  ❝❝ FOREVER YOUNG | ALL NEW ROLEPLAY ∞ NOW OPEN. POPULAR FACECLAIMS AVAILABLE. JUST FINISHED AN AC!

ForeverYoung© Original Event
Starting 10/6/2016 till 14/6/2016
Join the Rp To Join the Fun
(small changes may occure) 

 

The summer and the warm weather is upon us, we shall celebrate this with a relaxing camping trip, Join and have fun on the 'FOREVER YOUNG© CAMPING TRIP' The Trip will include a bunch of fun games, we will entertain each other with various small events, a new one for each day to be honest. 

                                

Together at our stay we will group up in pairs of four whom you will be your team, your team and you will sleep together in tents. Once you've formed a group you simply post inside the event, tagging your team members + the admins. and then your team name! your team name is decided by everyone in the group, together ( either in chat or on a post ). during the quiz games your team will be given points for correct answers. for every game and tiny event and post you make (dont cheat by spamming eue;) your team will be assigned a point! the team with most points will win and shown at the bottom of the page as the trip winners! 

 

You might ask. - what is there even to do on a camping trip? 
there is no internet, there is no tv, there is no wifi- well let me inform you! 

  • Spend a day at the Hot spring! 

            
                Korea is well known for its natural hotsprings.
                This is usually a winter thing but that shall not stop us
                from enjoying the warm waters. 

  • Try the Various types of mountain swings or bungee jumping! 

           
               Are you super brave or do you just want to show off 
               infront of your bae, then these things truly is something to 
               
prove your masculinity. 

  • Enjoy a night by the Campfire. 

            
                if you're not into all the hardcore things then there is always 
                the cosy campfire that will warm you. its a romantic setting
                inviting bae over for some smores and maybe later into your tent *winkwonk* 

 

and of course there are many other things for you to do. 
Catch bugs, force them to mate. 
Hide from bears, wolves. 
go fishing? 
having some outdoor - 
fall and break a few legs? 
ROCK CLIMBING!?!?
etc. 

 

Any rping will take place in the event on facebook. 
you make a post, tagging those you want to involve
and then you go where you want to go. 

Events!

as said above we will be having a series of small events such as games that is open for everyone to look into! lets go through some of them so you know what you're up for on this magical trip. 

  • DAY1: Quiz Games! { name the artist, name the mv, name the song from the lyric. etc. 
  • DAY2: Send your letter! { hand write (yes ooc handwrite) a letter for your loved once and mail it back home
    (basically just take pic of it and post it lol)
  • DAY3: Horror Stories! { tell us about your crazy and scary encounters, or make something up to scare the out of everyone. 
  • DAY4: Guess a poop! { a guessing game of guessing what animal made this poop, or if its actually a poop-
  • DAY5: nothing cause we goin back home. 
     

 

SO!! 
if you're up for taking a in the forrest, and drying your with a leaf. 
if you're a huge tree hugger and love all animals. 
if you love bugs everywhere, anywhere. 
and if you simply cant get enough of branches up your and delicious smores. 

THEN FUN FOR BOYS CAMPING TRIP IS THE EVENT FOR YOU! 

 

BEST OF HORROR NIGHT! 

we made a small rabbit and chatted while watching The Gallows
here is the best from that night

 


"we should watch " 


kihun pls dun hurt yourself :<


scardy cats


 

 

 

 

FUN FOR BOYS

.❝ Team winners

We had a lot of participants but out of all these 3 showed extreme competitivness to win the games and it was very amusing to watch. our winners Chen,Kihyun & Jungkook.