The 'FUN BOYS CRUISESHIP' project

  ❝❝ FOREVER YOUNG | ALL NEW ROLEPLAY ∞ NOW OPEN. POPULAR FACECLAIMS AVAILABLE. JUST FINISHED AN AC!

intro:

all idols are invited to a cruise tour on our unique V.I.P cruise ship: The 'FUN BOYS CRUISESHIP©' ( from thursday to sunday )
they're boarding for an all inclusive three nights stay! The boat will be cruising along the coast of East Asia, making a stop in:

JEJU ISLAND ( day 1: discovery ) 

OKINAWA ( day 2: game day )
okinawa-175146.jpg

MACAU ( day 3: game day )
macau-shopping.jpg

SINGAPORE ( day 4: game + end )
images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRZL52MQAyLhN2EhQCV0Pl

 

Areas:

We will have one " limited edition " group. this group will be 'the cruise ship' and on the cruise ship, you have all sorts of options for activities. when you post within the group, please, write at the top of your post, your location in [ ] and then your post/rping below that. all kinds of rping are allowed for this: 1st, 2nd & 3rd pov, small posts and long posts, you name it! if you wanna include someone in the post you can tag them : ) 

as an example: 
[ Lounge area ]  - and then your write your post below it. 


THE DECK
cruise_ship_deck_night-wallpaper-1152x86

THE RESTAURANT
images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTjw2ZO8Q3zxNQ0c5jp525

LOUNGE AREA
images?q=tbn:ANd9GcThSjIYSgy8lD00IQpdVjt

PLACE OF THE DAY
images?q=tbn:ANd9GcS8Dyo0ZShnSJ8JAYlvYus

the deck: swimming pool, hammocks, jaccuzzis, cocktails and an amazing view on the ocean. this group is for people to just relax under the sun.
the restaurant: hungry? the restaurant is open for a romantic dinner with your lover, a fun midnight snack with your friends or just an ice cream in solo.
the lounge area: too chilly outside? come lounge inside, comfortable chairs and a bar to share drinks with friends, relax and chat about your day. 

place of the day: this option changes everyday! the admins will post a picture telling you the locations for the day. so the first day, the admins will post a picture and tell you we've reached jeju island because the ship will stop in jeju. the second day, we will inform you that we've arrived in 'OKINAWA' and it continues like this until the event is over. 

what to experience in the different locations:

JEJU ISLAND: our ship drops you off at the beach to enjoy the sun, relax, play in the water. salt hair don't care!
OKINAWA: our ship drops you off at the beach, enjoy new grounds, the sun, new food and get souvenirs!
MACAU: we will make our way to the venetian resort: ride gondolas for a venice experience, go shopping, go to casinos, spend money!
SINGAPORE: we will all go to universal amusement park! last day is all about the fun!!

 

Bunking:

people will be sorted into rooms! want a roommate? you have to ask on your own to be assigned to the room of your choice. there are enough beds for 5 people per room, so once a room is full, we will make a post with a simple form to announce who will be bunking together. 
for example:
welcome to the seashell suite: Minho, Taeyang, Hakyeon, Ilhoon, Aoi.  please enjoy your stay 
welcome to the pirate suite: Taemin, Wonshik, Jaehwan, Mino. jooheon. please enjoy your stay. 
welcome to the dolphin suite: Jiwon, Key, Kai, Jiyong, yunhyeong. please enjoy your stay.


each member will be tagged in the post once the room is filled or the cruise ship takes off. 
if it suits you its allowed to make a group chat with your bunkmates.  it is also possible to visit the other rooms, either by making a new post with the form or by making the same post as when moving around on the ship. 
for example:
[ Ilhoon's room ]
your post here.


Rooms: 

• Angelfish Suite
• Penguin Suite
• Baracuda Suite
• Nemo Suite
• Coral Suite
• Starfish Suite
• Clownfish Suite
• Little Mermaid Suite
• Dolphin Suite
• Seashell Suite
• Sealion Suite
• Anemone Suite
• Manatee Suite
• Lionfish Suite
• Jellyfish Suite
• Oyster's Pearl Suite
• Pirate Suite

Games:

we will hence have a discovery day on thursday and then games on friday, saturday and sunday.
the games will slowly be revealed day by day so stay tuned!

Thursday: discovery day. 
Friday game: guizz
Saturday game: horror stories
Sunday game: would you rather 


 

courtesy of
Minho . Hakyeon. Taeyang . Ilhoon