#1

This Cute Thai Boy

“Hyung~ I’m still so sleepy~” a guy still wearing his blue pajama with chicken patterns and sunglasses with messy hair whined repeatedly about his lack of sleep to one beside him.

“I told you to sleep earlier last night, Woo, but you didn’t listen to me and slept at 4 AM after watching movies. I’ve told you we’re going to pick up my cousin from Thailand at 6.”

“Aish~ Stop it. I don’t want to hear you nag this early. I’m going to Starbucks to get a coffee. Do you want some?”

Nichkhun chuckled. “Yes, Baby. Hot frappucinno.” He smiled to Wooyoung who rolled his eyes then walk to Starbucks, leaving Nichkhun alone.

They are in Incheon airport, waiting for Nichkhun’s cousin who’s going to move from Thailand to Seoul. It’s 6 AM and airport is always crowded. Nichkhun sits calmly in the waiting room while listening to music on his iPad. He closed his eyes and leaned back, making himself comfortable. Soon, Wooyoung came back with 2 cups of hot coffee in his hands, he sat beside Nichkhun and pouting at Khun who’s sleeping soundly.

“Yah! Who told you to sleep, Mr. Old Man?” he punched Nichkhun’s stomach softly.

Nichkhun opened his eyes lazily, smiling. “No need to punch me, Mr. Fat Cheeks. I’m not a sleepyhead like you. Just so you know, I only close my eyes while listening to music, not sleeping.”

“Yeah whatever.” Wooyoung made a face. “Here. It’s hot, you know! Geez!” Wooyoung complained, handing the coffee to Nichkhun.

“Thank you, Baby.” Nichkhun smiled softly to Wooyoung who’s sipping his coffee with blushing face. “Aaw~ My baby is so cute.” Nichkhun and Wooyoung just glared.

“Anyway, where’s your cousin? Should his plane landed already?”

“I don’t know. Last night I told him that I’ll be waiting for him in waiting area. He won’t be lost because it’s not his first time in Seoul.” Nichkhun looking at the arrival gate but there’s no sign from his cousin.

“If it’s not his first time coming to Seoul, why do we have to pick him in this cold morning? He can take a cab then we can pick him up at noon to have lunch together. That sounds better than this.”

“Yeah and you can sleep like a pig until noon on fluffy bed and warm blanket, right? Not feeling sleepy and cold here in airport?” Nichkhun mocked him. Wooyoung giggled. He found Nichkhun is cute when he’s mocking because he sounds like his Grandmother.

“P’KHUN!”

Suddenly they heard someone shouting Nichkhun’s name from arrival gate. There’s a cute boy who wears a soft yellow shirt and blue short pants with black converse, walking hurriedly to them.

Nichkhun got up and walking towards the boy while Wooyoung just sat doumbfounded with mouth wide open, watching his boyfriend hugging the boy tightly.

“Is he Khun’s cousin? Really? Oh my God. Oh my… That boy is gay too like my boyfriend…and me” Wooyoung thought eyeing the boy from head to toe.

“Wooyoung come here,” Nichkhun’s voice brings Wooyoung back to reality. Wooyoung walk to them and stood beside Nichkhun awkwardly. Because it’s his first time to meet Nichkhun’s family. “Woobaby, this is Khunpimook Bhuwakul, my cousin. Cous, this is Wooyoung my lovely boyfriend.”

Wooyoung smiling cutely to the boy who has pink highlight in his brown hair. “Hi Kunpimook Bhuwakul. I’m Wooyoung. Jang Wooyoung. Nice to meet you.”

“Aw Wooyoung Hyung~! You can say my name properly! You’re so cute~” the boy hugged Wooyoung tightly with face looking up to Wooyoung.

Wooyoung chuckled at the boy as he hug him back. “Yeah my tongue is used to call this old man’s name. His name is even more difficult to say than yours. That’s why I can say your name properly.” Wooyoung and the boy giggles together and still hugging. Nichkhun glared at the two cute boys in front of him.

“Hahaha you’re the best, Hyung! But just call me Bambam. Everyone calls me Bambam.” Bambam lets go of Wooyoung.

“Okay ladies, please stop gossiping. We should grab some breakfast because I know you two are hungry right now.” Nichkhun said to them. “Bambam, where are your luggages? Don’t you bring them?” Nichkhun asked Bambam after he saw that Bambam didn’t bring even one luggage.

Bambam scratched his neck while grinning to his cousin. “I forgot to bring my luggages… I left them at Suvarnabhumi Airport because I’m too excited about moving to Seoul. I only bring this backpack but don’t worry, I’ve told my brother to send them here.” Nichkhun and Wooyoung lost for words after Bambam explaining the situation. They never thought that boy could be awfully forgetful.

“Ah okay, nevermind. Let’s go.” Nichkhun drags those cute boys out of the airport.

----

The sound of music blasts from the large room with wooden floor and mirror covering the wall. Four boys are dancing powerfully following the rhythm while a man with purple hair sat on the chair in front of them eyeing their moves. A boy who wears black tank top and black sweat pants did a wrong moves then fall to the floor. The man reached for his ipod and stopped the music, the other boys stopped dancing and helped the fallen boy. They’re panting and sweat streamed down from their face and body.

“Enough for today. I don’t want to make all of you die from dancing.” The man said sharply with a smirk plastered to his face. “Jackson, are you okay? Hey Jinyoung, gave him a towel and water.”

“Yes, I’m okay, Hyung. Just did one wrong move then stumble and fall. I’m sorry.” Jackson replied and slightly bowed to his dance teacher. Jinyoung came back with four large bottles of cold water and towels then handed it all to the boys.

“Oh don’t say sorry, it’s okay because we’ve spent 3 hours non stop for dancing and I have an appointment with my friend after all. Truthfully, I have an appointment this morning but because Wooyoung has more important thing to do, I gave up. You all know his nagging, right? it’s so annoying.”

The boys nodded and chuckled. “But Junho Hyung, is Wooyoung Hyung absent just for today? How about tomorrow?” the blonde guy with small eyes asked him.

“Mmm, I don’t know, Jaebum. I’ll ask him later. I gotta go now. Sorry I can’t evaluate because I had my friend waiting right now. Don’t tell Wooyoung, okay? Bye, boys!” Junho grabbed his coat and walked out of the room.

“Thank you so much for today, Hyung!” the boys said while bowing.

“Yah, Jinyoung! Get up and close the door.” Jaebum commands to the black haired boy who lazily got up and closed to door.

“Why always me? You’re so mean to me. Meanie Hyung!” Jinyoung grumbled and pouting like a little kid.

“You’re the maknae,” replied Jaebum shortly and grinning to Jinyoung.

“You, Jackson Hyung, and I are the same age. There’s only a few months of difference.”

“Yah! Can you two just shut up? I bet you two will be dating later,” Jackson wiggled his eyebrows.

“NO! IT WILL NEVER HAPPEN!” Jinyoung shouting with wide eyes and red face making him looks even cuter.

Jaebum and Jackson laughed. Jinyoung can only puffed his cheeks then move towards to red haired boy who lied with eyes closed.

“Mark Hyung, help me. Those idiots are teasing me again. Yah, wake up!” Jinyoung shook Mark’s body. Mark opened his eyes, then glaring at Jackson and Jaebum.

“YAH! STOP TEASING HIM OR I’LL TELL HIM THE TRUE STORY!” Mark yelled to them and they immediately stop laughing.

Jaebum’s face gone pale and Jackson giggled silently with his head down.

“True story? What’s that? Am I the only one not knowing this truth?” Jinyoung annoyedly asked Mark who closed his eyes again.

“Ask them. I want to take a nap for a while.” Mark replied lazily then covered his face with his towel.

“Yah idiots, what’s the truth?”

“It’s nothing, Jinyoung. Aaah I’m tired I want to go home. Let’s go guys.” Jaebum grabbed his stuff. Jackson and Jinyoung followed him suit.

“Nah, i have an appointment with my friend at coffee shop. Can’t back home with you guys” said Jackson walking towards to the door.

“Your new girlfriend?”.

“Soon Jaebum” Jackson grinning like idiot. “I’m leaving! Bye!”.

After replied ‘Bye’ to Jackson, Jinyoung and Jaebum glanced at Mark who still sleep on the floor. “Mark Hyung, Let’s go home.” Jinyoung tried to wake him up but Mark didn’t give any reaction.

“Maybe he’s too exhausted after flying from one place to another. Let him sleep here,” said Jaebum.

“Mark Hyung, we’re leaving now. We’re really tired. See you tomorrow.” Jinyoung then close the door.

After the door closed, Mark slowly opened his eyes and remove the towel from his face. He stared at the ceiling for a moment. His mind is so complicated right now. His knuckles turned white due to the strong grip and he clenched his teeth. Suddenly his tears streamed down and he let it. Because he knows. He can’t do anything beside crying silently like that.

“New girlfriend, huh? Can you look at me Jack? What am i to you?”