2

Love Note

HOSEOK POV

But why my heart beat so fast right now? Why? Am I? Oh no oh no. I continue clean the board and suddenly I feel someone hold my shoulder. I turn back and saw her face smile at me. Okay why she's different today? And why she's so cute..... And pretty?

"What?" I said

"Can you help me clean the seats?"

"Oh...oh okay"

"Wait, why you're blushing? Haha what's wrong with you?" She said

Hah? Blushing? Okay I can feel it to be honest. I feel like my cheeks gonna burn right now. God please don't did it to me.

"Huh? No, just...." I try to explain but she's cutting

"I know I know. Just clean it and lemme breath for a while." She's said and smile at me

I clean the seats and sometime I glare at her. She's sitting beside the window and see the sky. Oh rain, raining! Ah I like it. The sound of the rain is so much good. Hehe. But suddenly I hear a sobs sound. But nothings here except me and ______. Is her crying now? I walk approach her. I saw she's wipe her tears. What's wrong with her. Please ______ don't make me worry about you again and again. I hold her shoulder and face her. She's turn to face me. And suddenly she ignore eyes contact with me.

"Wha...what's wrong with you?" I asked and she's just shook her head

"Don't hide it from me. Maybe I can help you to solve it, I would"

"Its about you" she finally said

"About me?" I asked and she's nodded

"Why?" I asked again

"Actually...... Actually I have a crush on you. Since 1st period. And when we are close. I think I can make you feel it too. And after you're caring about me. I feels like you like me too. But suddenly you're try to avoid me and start to make fight with me. I feels like my heart broken. Did you know this is so hurt hoseok-a!!" She's said and push me away from her.

"_____-a. I --" she's cut me

"Go away from me. I know that you're never like me"

'You're wrong dear! I like you' I thought

"So just pretend were never know well each other. I won't to see you again. Don't keep contact with me again. Because when you keep contact with me, my feelings towards you keep growing and growing up hoseok-a. Just go away and avoid me like ever"

"_____-a" when I try to saying something others students come and I decide to hold it.

 

 Your POV

After school

"Guys, sorry today we're have a meeting. So we decide to stop the lesson here. You can go home now" said my teacher and the others yelling, and leave the classroom.

I put my books in my bag and stand up from my seat. But someone stop me because he's block my way. I try to find another way but he's keep block it. I decide to avoid him, and stop contacting with him. So my feelings toward him can't growing up more.

"____-a" he's said.

But I ignore it. He's keep mention my name and I keep ignore it. Suddenly he grab my wrist and drag me out from classroom. I keep yelled his name but he just make his hold more tight. And were here. He bring me to the park beside our school. He let go his hand from my wrist.

Author POV

"____-a" he said. But you just ignore him.

"Don't avoid me please. Don't said like that anymore. I'm sorry I'm too late. I'm sorry I make you waiting. Sorry ___-a sorry" You shocked and face him.

His face look really regret what he's did before. And suddenly he lift up his head and make an eyes contact with you. You feel this again. Your heart keep beating fast. And actually hoseok feel it too. Same with you. You feel something hold your both wrist. And you know that hoseok hold you like before.

"Do you know? I like you too. Do you know that I felt what you felt too? Do you know that why I keep avoid you and try to make fight with you? I wanna lose my feelings towards you. I won't to feel this way anymore. I know that you're like other not me. And when you said that I never like you. You're wrong! You're wrong! I like you ____-a" he's finally confess it.

You can't hold your tears anymore. Your eyes feels like gonna burn right now. And your tears are drop out now. You feel his hands hold your cheeks and wipe your tears. You face him, and make an eyes contact with him. Of course your feelings growing more and more right now.

"Don't cry _____-a I'm sorry. Please forgive me. I know what I've done. I'm sorry, I make you wait it for a long time" he's said and you just keep silent.

"So let's make a love note together with me. Our own love note. Would you be my girlfriend?" He asked and you seem shocked but you nodded. He hug you tightly. And you hug him back. His hug so warm. You were wait it for a long time. And finally you got him. He release his hug from you. He hold your cheeks. And you two make an eyes contact again. Suddenly he lean on. You start to close your eyes. You don't know why you did it. This is naturally. His face become closer and closer. And then you feel his lips crash with yours. He stil hold your cheeks and keep kissing your lips. And because of it he stole your first kiss. And now he's your boyfriend. After a long time you wait it you got it now.