1

Love Note

Your POV

 

As usually i woke up ad went to school. Now still 5AM but i must rush to school because i got punishment. Imust clean the classroom before the others arrive at school. But fortunately i got friend to help me clean it. And unfortunately the one who help me is him. The most annoying guy i ever met. He used to be my bestfriend before. But since he try to avoid and make some fight with me, thats make i hate him. He is Jung Hoseok.He is the one who made i must clean this classroom.

 

FLASHBACK (author's POV)

 

"___-a" he said

"What?"

"Look at me"

"I won't youre too much ugly"

"WHAT?! Ugly? Do you think you're pretty enough to have a friend like me huh?"

"Did you think i want to be your friend?" you yelled at him

"Of course. Along this period you always cling on me"

"Bastard! Your brain must flew away from your head right? Oh God. The one who cling on is YOU! Did you think you're not interrupt me for this period? You always and always interrupted and annoyed me!" you yelled and then grab his hair.

"___-a go away! Ah hurt! YA! lemme go! Ya!" he yelled

Before you knew it, teacher wlk approach you two guys and then let your hand go from hoseok's hair.

 

"What did you two do guys!" your teacher yelled

"He/she was the one who did it" you and Hoseok said it at the same time and pointed at each other.

"STOP! I'm not accept any excuse from you two. So you and you, must clean this classroom for 2 weeks since tomorrow. Before the others arrive at school. You understand"

"But..." 

"You must do it okay guys. I'm looking at you okay"

 

'Two weeks clean this classroom with this guy? Please dont kidding me' you thought

'I must happy or mad because of it right now?' he thought

 

END OF FLASHBACK 

(author's POV)

 

"___-a dont daydreaming. Now already 5.30am do you want to get scolding from your teacher?" yelled your mom

You see your watch and start rush to shool. You run as quickly as you can.

'Oh God please save me' you mumbled

Suddenly you bump onto someone's chest. Then you lift up your head and face him. You knew well that face.

"Ah Jung Hoseok! Don't you have eyes huh?!" you yelled at him

"Ya! you're the one who bumped me. Say 'Im Sorry" RIGHT NOW!" he yelled.

You're not obey him and start to run again.

 

And not too much long you arrived at school but now already 6.05am. You run to your class. You get broom and start to sweep it. 

'Where is that boy?'  you thought.

Suddenly the door open and hoseok come in. You ignore him and continue your work. He walk approach you and hold you left shoulder. You wonder why he hold you. You lift up your head to face him.

"What do you want? Dont make some problem hoseok-a. Now still morning"

"No. Just. Do you have water? I'm so thirsty"

"Just go to toilet and drink as musch as you want there"

"Eii, this girl. This is the last day we clean the classroom together. Dont be so serious"

"WE? You said WE? YA! I'm the one who clean it you know! you just sat and sang here. Remember it please. OH i forget. Your brain was flew away right? aha sorry i forget about it"

"Ah this girl really..."

'Keep clam baby keep calm.He's such a crazy guy" you mumbled but enough to hoseok to hear it

"What? Crazy?"

"Can you stop yelling and help me to clean that board?" you said and try to be cute.

"Wuah this girl. Oh okay i will"

 

Hoseok's POV

 

"Can you stop yelling and help me to clean that board?" she said and try to be cute.

"Wuah this girl. Oh okay i will"

 

! Why she's doing it to me. Please God dont gimme a crush again. I've tried to lose all of my crush around her. And almost succeeded. Please dont gimme back.

But why my heart keep beating so fast right now? Why is it? Am i? Am i? Oh no. Please 

 

 

 

________________________________________________________________________________________

 

 

How is it? haha sorry guys. becuase this is my first fanfiction. Okay i make it 2 chapter actually. So wait for it. Keep subscribe and comment. Gimme support.Dont be a silent readers juseyo /sobs/