1

Please let me move on...

"~~~-ah! Let's take a picture"

"~~~-ah! Minhyuk is looking for you!"

"Im gonna miss you ~~~"

"You're not crying? Omg wae?!"

"Aren't you going to miss me ~~~?"

 

Your classmates and friends are too noisy, saying these thingys, some even said the same thing for the nth time. Well, you can't blame them, it's your graduation day! You're gonna go to different universities and don't know if you'll have time to hang out with them. Annoyed, you went out of the auditorium, wanting some fresh air. Outside, you sat down at the stairs and looked at your school *Im gonna miss this place* you sighed and looked down..

 

"You're sad?"

You looked up and saw Sungjae. He sat down beside you.

You just stayed quiet.

He looked at you and patted your head, "I haven't talked to you for days!"

You smiled a bit, still not saying something.

"How are you?"

You shrugged your shoulders.

"Eyyyyyy" He whined. "I haven't talked with you for idk days.. There's so many things I wanna say to you but I can't because I don't know how to approach you and I-"

You looked at him, blinking your eyes

"A- I- /clears throat/ Nothing...."

 

Then, there's a moment of silence. The two of you are just looking at things that aren't interesting (Just want to look like the atmosphere isn't awkward)

 

"Jae-ah"

"Hmmm?" He looked at you

You smiled weakly

He raised his brows, "Wae?"

"I'll go back inside" You stood up and immediately entered back at the auditorium

Sungjae was puzzled

 

Time passed by, you've finished taking pictures, writing messages at the uniform, hugging and bidding goodbye to your past and present classmates, friends, crazed-wild-animalistic bestfriends and people who made your real-self get out of it's shell. You went out and saw your parents and sister waiting for you. For the last time, you looked back at your school, reminiscing everything, every moment and just then, there was someone there. It was hard to figure out who is it because your eyesight isn't good but when you stared at it, it was Sungjae. Right infront of the door, standing, you're not sure but you feel like he was looking straight at you. You stared back at him, you didn't know what to do. Wave your hand? Run to him and say goodbye? Ignore him? You were still thinking what to do when he was there, smiling at you. It was different, it seems like he's saying something. Like the smile has a message but you can't interpret it, you don't know what to do. And before you knew it, you've looked down and walked away.. Not saying a single thing to him since the day you can't track.. Not bidding goodbye, unlike your normal self would do..

 

Inside the car.. Your parents are too busy talking.. Saying your like this and that.. Congratulating you. Your sister is busy looking at the pictures she had captured. She's talking at how cute you are, how you look like, your smiles, derp face on a stolen pic, busy saying things on your classmates she just saw. But you can't hear a thing. You're too busy listening music, earphones plugged in and sounds blasting on your ears. You're just looking outside, since its already evening, its already dark. But there's the street lights. It looks like stars in the sky, it looks like you..

 

The lights glows in the darkness. But they can't cover up everything. Just like you, you always show everyone your bright and smiling self but when you're alone, you can't think of anything to do. You reminisce things, you cry and wake up having a wet pillow. Not everytime you can cover up your loneliness. But you need to because you don't want them to worry. You don't want to bother others. Just exactly like what the street lights do.

 

Now, at this very moment.. You remembered things. You've promised to yourself that you'll move on. You've tried, and thought that you've already succeed. What? Kindly read it again.. Ah yes- YOU THOUGHT. Ha- You still haven't got over him. You feel sad? Why? Because you can't see him everyday like you've used to. Your not his classmate anymore. You dan't have any reason to talk to him, to send PMs. Yes he's your friend. FRIEND. Can't it be like what those lower year girls think the two of you are? Ah yeah, it can't be. It's just you who are hoping. It's just you who's thinking like this way. It's just one-sided..

 

Yes. You like him, you like Yook Sungjae. Your friend. You can tell him anything, EVERYTHING except you feelings. It can be considered as bestfriend I guess? You can't help it. At first, you just want to befriend him but seems like some things don't go as what it is planned to be. And yeah- It's hard for you...

 

You've already reached home and you immediately got out of the car and went directly to your room. You put your year book, diploma and stuffs at your table and there you saw your diary. You got it and sat down, you then started to read it....

 

-----------------------------------------------------

I want to spam you pic and gifs but /sighs/ I can't... Mian ><

I have to take my entrance exam tomorrow... Wish me luck I need to pass that TT_____TT

 

After that, I'll write and update this with more and longer chapters, HWAITING :DD