Wedding Day Part 1 (ii)

Why Did I Fall In Love With You [HIATUS]

This is a double update, if you doesn't read the chapter before, please go read it at first^^

Happy Reading^^


WEDDING'S HALL

-YUNHO POV-

‘WOW’ is the words that echo the wedding hall as soon as Yunho and Yoochun step in. All eyes were on them especially Yunho.

Yunho look around, maybe there are his enemy in his wedding day so that he can call guard and take them out before they do something stupid. But it weird, there are so many girls.

‘Why do they look at me like that? It’s kind of creepy. And what wrong with their shining eyes and small grin on their face? Omg, they surely know how to make me freak out’ I said on my mind.

I walk to the altar and wait in front of the priest. He smiled at me and I just smile back. But what I can tell you is, I kind of uncomfortable with the smile and I-know-you-will-love-your-bride-for-sure-look.

Is he some kind of mind reader or what. I turn around to avoid his stare but it made me more shock when I saw a banner.

Not just a normal banner but a really-really-really big banner. You must think I kidding you right but the banner was really big and it writes YUNJAE LOVE FOREVER.

‘Who the hell would hold that kind of banner in such a grand wedding’ I thought to myself. And there are small words that make me take times to read and it write BY YJS.

Who the hell is Yunjae anyway? Am I in a wrong wedding hall. But it couldn’t be because the wedding today is just my wedding. How can there are another wedding when I the owner have one.

A few reporters and some kind of weird person are here. I call them weird person because I’ll sure that I never meet them but they keep on smiling and had camera and a few banner that write ‘Yunjae’ with them. But what make me freak out the most is the smile on their face.

What I can just say is they keep on smiling when they saw me walking at the altar and they give this can’t-wait-for-something-big-to-happen-look.

I just ignore them because the wedding hall door suddenly open and it mean that the bride is here.

I don’t look at him. I don’t know but my heart beat crazily like ‘the real wedding’.

But the ‘WOW’ that echo one again in the ballroom made me looked at the source of the ‘WOW’ and there, I saw him, the guy that I try to forget so much.

Was now in front of me with a wedding dress on his body and slightly long hair that make his look more beautiful than any woman in the ballroom. He still didn’t look at me.

(a/n ; don’t get angry at me if I said Jaejoong is more beautiful than any girl in the ballroom because it include me to. Don’t dare to think that I won’t be in the wedding ^^)

And suddenly I feel so hurt on my chest but I don’t know why. So many questions keep on pop out in my mind but I’m not sure whether I can get the answer to all the question.

Suddenly the eyes that I was always longing for look at me.

-END YUNHO’S POV-

 

 

-JAEJOONG POV-

“Are you ready Joongie?” Hangeng hyung ask me cause he the one who will lead me on the altar.

“Emm…I’m ready” I said while smile at him.

It’s not like I don’t want Changmin to lead me on the altar it just that I don’t want him to feel tired. Furthermore he needs to go back to the hospital after the wedding ceremony.

Changmin body is still weak from the last heart attack last time. So I choose to ask Hangeng hyung to lead me on the altar.

I can’t ask Heechul hyung, Sungmin hyung, Junsu or Donghae to lead me on the altar because they look to girly. I don’t want to lose my beautifulness to them. Hehe~

The door that lead to the altar was open and it a que for the bride to enter. I walk in hand with Hangeng hyung and I can hear a loud WOW echo in the hall.

I lift my face and take a look on my side because Changmin was sitting there but what make me surprise the most are the huge banners that write YUNJAE LOVE FOREVER. Who the hell is Yunjae.

And when I avert my eyes to the priest, I saw that man the man I thought I won’t ever see him again. My heart beat crazily like it will fall out soon. Our eyes meet. Even thought I was really scared to face him but I still look at the almond shape eye. I can see hurt, betrayed and maybe love in his eyes.

Hangeng hyung past my hand to him, and I doubt that he will take my hand but he took it with emotionless expression. I know it will not be the same Yunho anymore.

It’s fair enough Jaejoong-ah. What you expert, that he will smiling crazily to you and said ‘long time no see my heartbreaker’

The shout from the guess I already long forget. His eye still on me and with that powerful eye that had made me fall hard for him before, was now not failing to make my heart come a life and beat crazily for him.

-END JAEJOONG’S POV-

 

-FLASHBACK-

5 Years Ago

“Yunnie let’s go on date…” ask Jaejoong. “Boo I’m busy okay?” say Yunho asking for his Jonggie to understand him.

Jaejoong put pouting on his face when he heard his beloved answer. Yunho who first really concentrate on his work now was stop working after he heard hiccups in his office.

“Aish…” Yunho let out a heavy sigh as soon as he saw his beloved face that was cover with tears and red nose. 

Jaejoong standing still in front Yunho accept that they been separated by Yunho’s work desk that now fill with many important paper work.

 Jaejoong still looking at Yunho try give his best puppy eye.

Yunho really hate to face this kind of Jaejoong because he knew he will lose no matter what. Who can resist Jaejoong pouty mouth + his famous puppy eyes.

Yunho knew, that he not spending much time with Jaejoong because he kept on working his new project.

He feel quiet guilty towards his beloved because he really wanted to spend his times with his Boo but lately there so many thing for him to learn before he can take over his father company.

Moreover at age 21 he already has to handle one of his father sub company. And if he has a little free time, then Jaejoong the one who busy with his school because it was his last years.

“Boo…~” Yunho start to use his sweet voice to call for Jaejoong. But Jaejoong just keep quiet.

Now Jaejoong was really angry at Yunho because his puppy eyes seen not affected him. His eyes never leave Yunho. 

Yunho seem doesn’t know what the reason the beauty asking him to go on date. Today, was their anniversary.

“Boo…~” Yunho try again. He use his best sweet voice that he ever had just to stop the beauty from pouting for a long time but Jaejoong still ignore him.

Yunho take his defeated when he saw Jaejoong start to cry even more. Yunho sat up from his chair and give Jaejoong back hug before give Jaejoong a peck on his lips.

Jaejoong really hate to be such a cry baby, but he really missed his Yunnie bear hug and sweet kiss.

They haven’t seen each other for two week. He knew it is wrong to behave like that and it’s not fair for Yunho who has so many worked to be done.

Yunho just don’t understand him, he just want some attention from his lover. Lately he feel craving for his boyfriend. Is that wrong?

“Let’s go on date “said Yunho suddenly.

Jaejoong who was so immersed in his crying stop suddenly. Jaejoong was searching for Yunho face to confirm what he heard just now. Yunho like can read his beloved mind start nodding.

Jaejoong jump up right away and clapping his hand like excited seal when he saw his Yunnie nodding before he give a peck on his Yunnie lips.

He can’t be happy more than today. And he also knew that today will be a very greatest memory he will have about his Yunnie. ‘Hope so’ Jaejoong said in his head.

Yunho who just staring at his beloved attitude keep shake his head. He really knew how Jaejoong can be stubborn when what he wanted he can’t get.

They walk out from Yunho office and take elevator down before went to Yunho car at the basement.

“I really excited about today date” said Jaejoong with a really happy voice but surely his eyes can’t lie like his mouth.

He looked at the man who is driving with big smile that never leave his face before he avert his eyes outside. His heart felt really heavy.

‘Yunho did I make a good decision?’ Jaejoong ask himself.

Yunho just shake his head for the nth time today. He was so weird with his lover attitude.

It’s not like his Jonggie is a girl that have to overcome the period. One times he was very happy like little kid and one times he look likes not in this world.

What weird the most is that Joongie eyes when he look at him ‘it’s…just like…..it’s like…it try to cover something’ from him.

Yunho doesn’t know if it just his imagination or really his Jonggie having a problem.

‘Maybe school problem’ Yunho thought to himself. He didn’t bother to ask Jaejoong because every times Jaejoong has a problem he will tell him soon or later.

“Do you have any plan for our date Boo?” ask Yunho breaking the quietness in the car. There were no answer come from the beauty.

Yunho took a glance on his side when he saw his Jonggie was out spacing.

“Boo~” Yunho call Jaejoong for the third time but still no answer.

“Boo~” Yunho call for the fourth time. He grab Jaejoong hand a little to get his attention.

“Hemm… Mmm~ ne… What wrong Yunnie-ah?” ask Jaejoong in a surprises voice. He knew that his mind was wandering somewhere just now until he doesn’t hear that his Yunnie call him.

“Do you have any plan for the date today Boo?” ask Yunho for the second time. He still his concentrate on the road while his other hand was never leaved Jaejoong’s hand. He interview their hand.

“THE ICE RINK!!!” Jaejoong suddenly shout out of nowhere.

Yunho was startled a little.

“What was that Jonggie. You really are something today.” Yunho then ruffle Jaejoong head a little

“Yunnei-ah did you remember that we go there for our first date before~” said Jaejoong blushing. Somehow he tried to cover his face with his hand.

“Ehm”

Yunho feel weird with his beloved request but he can’t seem to turn it down when he see the star that sparkling out of his beloved eyes.

-----------------------

THE ICE RINK

 

They already played for an hour non-stop. Luckly there are not so many people there because it already past midnight.

They do not feel tired at all maybe because it have been long times for them to spend times with each other.

Yunho keep teasing Jaejoong on how slow he is skating. Then they laugh when they see each other fall hard on theirs . They keep laughing at each other and didn’t care about their surroundings.

“Yunnie~ help me to stand up, I can’t stand” said Jaejoong in a trouble voice.

It’s not like he doesn’t know how to stand up by himself, it just that he want to be pampered for the last time. Yes you heard the last time.

Jaejoong knew that his request would be fulfill by his lover when he saw his lover move towards him smiling like crazy.

‘Is it really will over likes this Yunho-ah when we already so happy together.’ Jaejoong thought suddenly.

He still can see Yunho happy face that circling him teasingly.

‘I hope you will always forever smiling like this even after this-’

“Yah! When you will help me” Jaejoong said after his hand feel numb for stracing out to much but still didn’t put it down so that Yunho will grab it any soon.

On the other side Yunho was thinking about how to put on prank on his Boo. He slowly moved towards his lover and acting like want to help him but he’s just past his lover without help him.

“Haha… pity you” Yunho said.

Jaejoong give his pouting mouth to Yunho.

‘It was the time. The best time to break up with you my beloved one’.

He then started crying at the thought that he has to say the breaking word.

Yunho who was laughing like an idiot stop his laugh when he saw his Boo crying and went to him.

“I’m sorry” Yunho said with concern face while hugging Jaejoong. He doesn’t mean to done that toward his lover he just wanted to a little but the result turn the other way.

“Let’s just go back home now” Jaejoong said suddenly. Yunho just agree with his lover request because he can’t stand to see his love one crying again.

All the way back to Jaejoong flat was quiet. None of them say anything.

‘Did he angry at me’ Yunho ask himself.

Yunho take a glare at Jaejoong but without his knowing his beloved one was too absorbed to find a reason to break up with him.

While Yunho were busy thinking how to console his lover and smile back at him, they are already arrived at their destination.

The car been surrounded by quietness before Jaejoong broke it.

“Yunho-ah le-let j-just broke-up” Jaejoong said. Not even take a glare at Yunho.

“Bho-bhow? Haha… Yah Jae-ah it was not funny at all. How come I just tease you a little, you ask for a broke-up. Now I find it really funny. Haha” Yunho laugh, more like to surpass his waving heart.

Jaejoong then face Yunho. “I said let broke-up”

Suddenly, Yunho world feel like his world has stop. He was so surprises to hear the word that came out from his beloved mouth.

Let’s broke up”

The three words that he thinks he won’t hear from his beloved.

‘Can I really life without him. I never ask myself’

The three word that changed everything in his life.

‘Not we were very happy before. I never care when people was jealous to see our closeness’

The three word that broke his heart into a small thin pieces.

‘Never once in my heart came the broke-up word. How come he was thingking that. No, no, ‘said’ that’

“Wh-why you were want a break up suddenly Joongie?” Yunho ask after he made sure Jaejoong not playing with him.

“I’m tired Yunho-ah. I’m tired of what people said about us. I’m tired of waiting for you to spend time with me and I’m tired to pretend to love you.” The last word came out as a whisper in Jaejoong lips.

“No.no.no. BooJae-ah listen” Yunho take Jaejoong hand with him but Jaejoong avert it. “I promise you I will make more times to be with you, I will be with you to protect you when someone tried to hurt or say something bad about you, about us. Just-just don’t leave me” Yunho said with a broken voice.

His tears already fall long time ago.  Now he was not ashamed to cry like baby in front of his beloved one, if it can make Jaejoong pity at him and take back his word.

He really couldn’t imagine his life without Jaejoong beside him. He knew he will break down without his Joongie.

“I’m sorry Yunho-ah but I just can’t do it anymore. I got label as gold digger, toy, and-” Jaejoong glup his saliva.“I-I thought that I love you is enough, but it wrong. The more they said it the more I feel like one. My heart hurt, really hurt. But, when the time I stop loving you, it didn’t hurt much. Please don’t think about me anymore. And I hope you will be happy with whoever you love in the future” Jaejoong said.

“You think I would be happy without you by my side. Do you think I will believe that you didn’t love me anymore. Don’t lie!!” Yunho scream his heart out from the car.

Jaejoong just ignore Yunho shout, he want to get out from this because he can’t hold his tears anymore. He can’t break down in tears in front of Yunho. No, not now.

He opened the car door to make his step before Yunho stop him and hug him from behind.

“Boo, I’m sorry if you hurt because of me, but please, I’m begging you or-or at least pity me. Please, please, please don’t leave me. I love you. I love you” Jaejoong can feel his back wet from Yunho tears.

The tear that he wanted to hold back can’t wait any more to leave his eye, to let go of the sadness after Yunho keep chanting ‘I love you’ word.

He really wanted to reply that word but he can’t. Yunho can’t know this.

Suddenly, Yunho tighten his hug. “Please” Yunho said more like wisper.

“I’m sorry” Jaejoong broke the hug and he fasten his step to the elevator before got in it and cry his heart out.

Yunho just sit on his car and doing nothing other than cry out loud. He never cried in his life not even when his parents leave him alone to go to US.

But now he cried really loud cause the pain in his heart are unbearable. His eye never leave where Jaejoong have sat before then he look at Jaejoong room. He can see it from here.

He waited until Jaejoong close his bedroom light.

He start the car and drive toward his home with a promise that he will look for Jaejoong tomorrow and ask him to stay with him although if he had to kneel down in front of Jaejoong. Today they were just too emotional.

He will still do it because he loved him so much and his life will feel uncompleted without Jaejoong by his side.

But fate not on his side because the other day he went to Jaejoong flat he got the news from Jaejoong neighbor that Jaejoong has moved to other place.

“Why, just why, my love”   

END OF FLASHBACK

 

BACK TO THE REALITY

 

The priest looked back and forth from Yunho and Jaejoong before smile and started the ceremony.

“Do you Jung Yunho take Kim Jaejoong to be your wife, to love and protect him for all your life?”

“I do” Yunho said with a steady tone.

“Do you Kim Jaejoong take Jung Yunho to be your husband, to love and serve him all your life?”

“I do” Jaejoong said in a little shaky voice because he feel guilty towards Yunho after what he did last time.

The audience started to grab their camera and smart phone to record the sweet moment. (a/n ; don’t pretend you all don’t know what I mean *evil smirk*)

“You may kiss your bride” the priest said.

Yunho suddenly grab Jaejoong shoulder and that make Jaejoong stumble to Yunho chest.

“Woo…the groom was really aggressive” hearing that, then voices start whispering in the hall. Yoochun, the one who actually shouting.

Jaejoong was shock from the grab and to hear someone said like that make really shy, then he hide his face in Yunho chest to hide his blush.

Yunho was really shock from Jaejoong actions.

‘Why did he look pretty fine? Why did he suddenly snuggle like what he usually do when he shy? Did he forget that we are not in the good term since the brake up? Yunho ask himself cause he feel stupid when his heart beat faster like when they still together.’

“Pabo heart” Yunho curse himself but only he heard.

‘Why did Yunnie heart beat faster? Did he still angry with me? He should be right. But why he doesn’t push me when I snuggle closer to him? And I really miss his manly scent’ Jaejoong mumbling in his head and smell Yunho more.

“Bobooooooooo” scream Changmin from the audience seat. The guest all look at him.

“That not bobo kids it ‘kiss’” said Heechul while roll his eyes because he can’t wait for the kiss too. “Faster” Heechul said again.

Yunho suddenly grab Jaejoong chin and start to kiss him. At first it just a kiss which just one lip on one lip before Yunho make it into aggressively one.

Flash, flash ,flash ,flash, Flash, flash ,flash ,flash, flash

The hall was now begins to turn black and white from the flash camera from the guest and reporter.

‘How can he taste and smell the same even after 5 years’ Yunho thought to himself. Once again he became addict to Jaejoong.

“Noona~ can I get some picture of Yunjae from your camela cause I forget to bring my camela~” said a little young boy while playing with his finger cutely which make the flashed stop suddenly.

“OMG SHIM CHANGMIN” shouted one of the guess suddenly.

All attentions then were now on Changmin. Yunjae have been ignored because they seem like don’t wanna break from each other.

“Ehm~” Changmin said while tilt his head to the right because he hears someone called his name, before the flash from the camera started raining him.

“Omg so cute in that suit, Changmin-ah”

“Ehm~ noona did I know you” Changmin ask after that girl start to touch him everywhere follow by other.

“You maybe don’t know who we are but we really know you more than you can imagine, right girls” then they start to laugh.

Sungmin, Donghae and Junsu were really jealous to see Changmin happily with the girls.

‘I not lying I like this attentions so much because there were really pretty noona after all’ Changmin said it in his head.

 

Even after all the attention when to Changmin, Yunho seen like he will not stop the kiss even after a couple of minutes past, so Jaejoong have to start punch Yunho chest a little to get his attentions that he need a breath but Yunho just doesn’t stop.

His mind was not on the right state.

Then Yunho broke the kiss and look at Jaejoong swollen mouth before he hug him.

This action really caught Jaejoong off guard.

“Congratulation Jaejoong for married to someone you break his heart five years ago, who begging you in hoping that you are at least pity at him. Really congratulation to pop out in front of someone you left so suddenly and made his heart weaver again. Oh! Should I said it pity you to married to someone you want to left and hate five years ago. Then I really think I should say that I pity you my love” Yunho whisper that word in Jaejoong ear.

“Yun-yun…ho” Jaejoong said with a husky voice try to hide the tears that are coming.

‘My heart, my heart it really in pain Yun-ah. It is a repay back’

Yunho broke from the hug and look at Jaejoong.

“Mrs. Jung Jaejoong, don’t ever dream that your old Jung Yunho will be the same. Ops” Yunho cover his mouth “ehm… I think you never care about Jung Yunho because you just care about his wealth. You want to run away from the title ‘gold-digger’ right at last you really become one”

“Ehm… let see why you married to someone you don’t know if it is not because of his tick pocket right?”

Now, the tears that Jaejoong was tried to hide was falling down from his beautiful doe eye.

‘It a repay back. Don’t take it to heart Jaejoong-ah’ Jaejoong said want to console himself.

Yunho just smirk when he saw Jaejoong cry but his heart keep telling him to stop throwing the hurtful word toward Jaejoong.

‘Sorry I can’t be the old Jung Yunho anymore because I afraid I will be hurt the second times. I’m more than willing to be call coward then to face you Jaejoong. It how my heart hurt Joongie’

 

“Wah! The bride must be really happy to get married until he was crying out off happiness”

“Look even while crying he still look pretty”

“I hope they will together, always”

Jaejoong can hear what the guest said and tears start come out more.

All guess think he crying out of happiness but the reality is-

It not their fault after all because they can’t hear what are we talking about.

‘I’m willing to face this repay back Yunnie, than I have to tell the truth and make you suffer more’

But he not lies when he saw Yunho an hour ago. He really happy to meet Yunho, even he was already knew that it will not be just as easy as it look.

Once again Yunho pull Jaejoong onto his embrace and hug him tightly.

“It just the beginning, my love” then Yunho kiss his temple lovingly.

“Wah! So romantic” one of the guest was said and then once again the flash war started back.

Suddenly the MC grab the microphone and said “the moment you all waiting for. Who will be the next one to get married. All the single guys and girls please take your place in front of the stage” announce the MC again.

All the guest take part in the throwing bouquet. “Ok, now the bride Kim ops my bad, it should be Mrs.Jung right. And I also want to say congratulation to Mr. Jung for getting new family member.”

 Mr. and Mrs. Jung who busy eating with the food monster Changmin almost choke on their food when the MC called their name suddenly.

Jaejoong giggle when he saw the cute scene from his in-law but stop suddenly when Yunho stare at him.

 Mr. Jung got up from his seat and thanks everyone that came to their son wedding.

 Yunho take Jaejoong hand and interweave their hand together before pull Jaejoong toward the stage where Jaejoong should throw his bouquet toward the guest.

“Ready” said Jaejoong.

The audiences just scream as a sign that there are ready. Jaejoong throw his bouquet and everything become quiet.

Suddenly, “duck hyung” Changmin scream out of nowhere before point at Junsu who now was holding the bouquet.

Junsu was stare blankly at the bouquet before he scream using his high not dolphin voice. He jumping toward Donghae and Sungmin before hug them in a dead hug bone crash.

Heechul ruffle Junsu hair before congrated him.

“He cute” Yoochun said while look at Junsu.

Jaejoong want to go down and congrate his friend but be was stop by Yunho who grab his wrist.

“Stay!” Yunho said without looking at Jaejoong. 

Jaejoong pout a little. 'At least look at me' he said in his head.

  


There will be another part of the wedding. I don't think I will update it now because it is too long. But I promise, I will update it soon. Thanks for coming to the wedding.

Sorry for grammar mistake.

Comments please and don't be silents reader. I need to hear your comments to improve my not-so-good fanfic.^^