Love is.....ouch...

Oh!My Romeo!

 

tumblr_lttzy0m8JJ1r5ca5co1_250.giftumblr_lttzy0m8JJ1r5ca5co1_250.gif

 

 

Chapter 14

   

You were focused on the discussion since it was about your favorite subject,History.

"So,class did you understand our lesson for today?"the teacher asked and smiled

"Yes Ma'am"You ,together with your classmates said in unison.

"Good,we're going to have a long quiz tomorrow.No one.Will get a score below 40."She warned and left the room

"Gawsh,below fourthy?!"Your pea-brained classmates complained.

You glanced at Gongchan and smiled.As usual he was sleeping soundly.

*I hope you'll pass the quiz....you're just sleeping in History class always,my prince*

You face-palmed and faced reality.You saw your Math teacher inside the room.

"Okay,get your Algebra book.Now!"He commanded angrily.

Gongchan rubbed his eyes and got his book

*Jeeez,Mr.Sangwoo is really a pain in the .*

You quickly opened your bag and searched for your book.

You felt scared after knowing that you forgot your book at home!

You knew,Mr.Sangwoo ever since you were in Kinder.He was even scarier than hell.

"Miss Minyoung,where's your book?"He shot you a glare

"S-sir,I f-forgot it,I wa-"he cut you off

"Meet me during break time!"He shot you a glare again,this time it was sharp and scary.

"Get out of the room"He added and  started writing on the board.

Gongchan looked at you worriedly.

You took this opportunity to make faces behind him.

*Fine,you bad teacher*

You walked outside the room and sat on the corridor.

*Why is Mr. Sangwoo always like that?*you sighed and face-palmed.You waited patiently for the bell to ring.After 30 minutes.The bell rang.

Ring!Ring!

The second class ended.It was time for the break.

You stood up and dusted your skirt.Mr.Sangwoo approached you and told you to clean the campus' gardenafter school hours.

You nodded and left for your break.

While walking towards the cafeteria.You saw your little brother and approached him.

"Minwoo!"You called and gave him a bear hug.

"Noona"He replied flatly.

"Minwoo,whats going on.You've been ignoring me for years."You searched his eyes and pouted.

"Nothing's wrong noona."He assured you and forced a smile.*If you just know....*

"Then,can I eat with you.I missed you so much!You're not even talking to me at home."You pouted childishly.He nodded.

You grabbed his arm and draggged him to the cafeteria and ordered his favorite foods.

The break ended and it was time for classes,again.Minwoo walked you to your class and left.

"I missed my little brother so much...it looks like he's keeping something from me...."You sighed and slumped on your chair.

 

 

image

Classes ended so fast.It was time for you to clean the garden.

You wore a plain shirt and jeans and started picking up dried leaves.

You hummed while sweeping the concrete floor.

You inhaled some fresh air and sighed.

"How I wish Gongchan talked to me earlier."you pouted and continued sweeping.

You heard some giggles near your area,you quickly his behind a bush and searched where the sound came from.

You heart broke into 100000000 pieces after seeing Gongchan with another girl.You got jealous of course.You loved him sincerely.You recognized the girl's face and realized who it was.

You dropped the broom.Your eyes welled up and  a tear succesfuly escaped your eyes.

 

"Unnie?!

 


 

I REACHED 40+ subscribers :D

 

IM SO HAPPY!! ^^

THANK YOU SO MUCH!!*hugs all of the subscribers*

^0^

 

tumblr_lttzy0m8JJ1r5ca5co1_250.giftumblr_lttzy0m8JJ1r5ca5co1_250.gif

 

 I'll clarify some things :)

Minwoo is your younger brother.Lets say he's only 15 and you're 17

Thanks readers,silent readers and commenters 

 

Comments are loved! :D