chapter 19

Possibilities

its one hot afternoon when siwon  decuded to cut his class.. He realized that he wants to visit wookie in his job because he is still guilty about what he has done to him

siwon: i hate this class.. I just want to go out and go anywhere... Where should i go?? Should i go to park? Should i go to clubs? But its too early...uhmmmmm right im going to call wookie... I want to go on a date with him..i have to call him now

siwon called ryeowook but he didnt answer him.. 

Siwon:okay he is not answering.  Nevrmind im gonna go and neet him

when siwon arrives at the fastfood chain.. He saw ryeowook working but it looks like ryeowook is not in a good condition

Ryeowook: goodafternoon sir.. May i take your order??

Siwon: hey wookie  

Ryeowook: H-hyu-hyun-hyung??? Why are you here..

Siwon: uhmm i just want to see you.. And i guess your shift is about to end  

Ryeowook: yep.. 1 more hour and ill be finished working.. 

Siwon: can we go to carnival?

Ryeowook: uhmm i dont know.  I cant treat you cause i dont have enough money.. Hyung can you wait.. Im working..

Siwon: ill wait for you.. Ill seat over there

after hours of waiting..

ryeowook: hyubg im done..

Swon: can we go there??

Ryeowook: its okay... 

Siwon: you look pale.. What happened to you?

Ryeowook: im okay.. Im just a little bit tired.. Uhmm why did you go and see me??

Siwon: i dont know what im gonna do i hate my class so i cut classes.. Uhm do you feel hungry.. We can eat.. 

Ryeowook: uhmm its okay

Siwon: lets eat corndog. 

Ryeowook: i dont have money.. Sorry

Siwon: its my treat   you dont have to spend any penny.. Ikk treat you.. By the way.  Who is kyuhyun and why do u always go with him?

Ryeowook: he is my friend.  He is so funny and loving

Siwon: why do u always entertain him instead of me?

Ryeowook: uhmn i dont know hyung...

while they are walking.. Ryewoook's  rubber shoes broke and wookie falls on the ground.. He started crying and he cannot walk..

Siwon: wookie ahh.. are you okay??? 

Ryeowook: im okay hyung.. Aishhh my shoe broke.. Can we go to mall? I have to go to shoe repair shop.

Siwon: use my reserve rubber shoes first... Its on my car..

Ryeowook: thank you.

Siwon: you have to throw that shoe away... Im just going to buy you a new one..

Ryeowook: no!! Its still okay.. I can still use it..

Siwon: why do u always refuse my offer??

Ryeowook: no im not.. I just want you to save yoyr money..

Siwon: im saving my money. But u dont have to refuse me all the time..

Ryeowook: sorry hyung.. But i just want to repair this shoes.. I dont want a new one.. I dont want you to use your money just for me..

Siwon: whatever.. Your so dramatic..

After they go to the shoe repair shop.. Ryeowook asks siwon if they can go hone already..

Siwon: are you okaye wookie.. Do u want me to help you to treat your wounds?

Ryeowook: no.  I can do it by myself.. Thanks hyung.. Uhmm goodnight hyung.  I just want to rest.. You should go to your room now.. Bye..

Siwon: heyy its only 9pm

Ryeowook: im not feeling well hyung

Siwon: aishh

Siwon's POV: why did he suddenly avoid me?? Is it because of the cat incident?? I think im starting to fall for him.. He can do better than any other girls that i know.. .. Why iam liking him eventhough he is a boy???!!!!!

Ryeowook'sPOV: Its hard to avoid siwon.  But i have to.. I dont want him to be mad at me..  I have to accept that we cant be together.. And besides he is a straight guy..i s so hard to fight my feelings..

 

 

 

 

 

 

👬👬👬👬👬👬👬👬👬👬👬👬👬👬👬👬👬👬👬👬👬👬👬👬👬👬👬👬👬👬👬👬👬👬👬👬👬👬👬👬👬👬👬👬👬👬👬👬👬👬👬👬👬👬👬👬👬👬👬👬👬👬👬👬👬👬👬👬👬👬👬👬👬👬👬👬👬👬

HI GUYS.. IM BACK WITH A NEW CHAPTER.. SORRY FOR NOT UODATING THIS FIC.  IM AO BUSY CAUSE ITS ALMOST THE START OF SCHOOL YEAR.. AND IAM NOT THAT GETTING SO MUCH INSPIRATION FOR MAKING THIS FIC.. OH WELL. MAYBE IKL FINISH THIS FIC BEFORE THE FIRSTDAY OF SCHOOL AND ILL MAKE A NEW ONE.. 

FOLKWO ME GUYS ILL FOLLOWBACK

TWITTER: @originaljericho

INSTAGRAM:@jericho1231

TUMBLR: jericho1231.tumblr.com