chapter 12

Possibilities

That morning, siwon wokes up and he stares at wookies beautiful face...

Siwon: i cant believe that youre a guy.. Youre so beautiful

Ryeowook:t tha thabk you hyung... I have to go downstairs and cook breakfast..

Siwon: cmon.. Im also hungry....

Mrs choi: wow.. It looks like both of you are okay with each other.. After the screaming and shouring that both of you had..

Ryeowook: uhm... Sort of.. Goodmorning mrs choi..

Siwon: im hungry.......stop talking about that blah blah blahhhhh

Mrs choi: i also have an important announcement for both of you

Ryeowook: what is it???

Siwon: what???

Mrs choi: i will be leaving this country for 2 months..

Siwon: for what?? 

Mrs choi: i will go to paris.. With some of my friends for some vacation.. I want you and wookie to be in charge at this house while im out of the country..

Ryewoook: o okay mrs choi.. 

Siwon: okay.. Im going to be alone again and party with my friends

Mrs choi: I will be packing up my things because i will leave tommorow night..

Ryeowook: uhmm okay mrs choi.. By the way.. Im going out today.. Because i will be applying for a parttime job..

Siwon: for what?

Ryeowook: uhmm i need to have a job.. So that i can pay the damages ive done to you...

Mrs choi: wookie.  I tild you never mind it.. We can buy a new one..and maybe siwonnie dosent need all of it.

Ryeowook: no.. Its alright.. I also wanted to have a job.. In just going to take a bath and prepare my stuffs for the application..

*when ryeowook leaves the house to search for a job*

Siwon: mom i felt guilty for making ryeowook guilty..

Mrs choi: ryeowook is such a kind boy.. He feels bad that he pissed you off from the start...he just wants to make you happy. 

Siwon: ok then.. I have no choice but to accept that we cant stop him on his decision to find a parttime job..

Mrschoi: yeah.. But promise me that you will be a changed man when i leave this house.. I dont want you and ryeowook to be enemies again..promise that to me..okay wonnie?

Siwon: yep i promise

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

HI GUYS   ITS BEEN A LONG TIME THAT I DIDNT UPDATE THIS.. IM SORRY.. ITS BECAUSD IM SO STRESSED OF SCHOOL.. UGHHHHH I HATE THOSE PROFFESORS. THEY GIVE ME A HARD TIME.. ANYWAYS PLEASE DO PRAY FOR ME TO TAKE MY ENGKISH EXAM.. I PROMISE I WILL MAKE MORE FANFICS WHEN IM DONE WITH SCHOOL WORK..THANKYOU