┊hubbies&babies;

✖ LOVEBABY — EXO'S HELLO BABY┊applicants have been chosen! check chapter 3!

ChOI HANSOL AND KIM SUHO 
Choi Hansol is very polite. He tries to make things fun for everyone and always encourages people. Although he gets embarrassed easily, he is a very playful and aegyo-filled baby. He knows when to stop and apologize. He's scared of dogs, and cries if one barks. He loves stuffed animals. Hansol is 3 years old and is fully Korean. 
AVAILABLE.
 

 


DANIEL JUNG AND BYUN BAEKHYUN 
Daniel Jung loves to tease everyone, whether it be imitating their voices or playing a small joke on them. He loves to have a good laugh. He has picked up the word 'kkaebsong~' from EXO's showtime and says it a lot. He's very friendly and wants to socialize with everyone. He's the kid everyone loves and laughs with but also sometimes want to punch playfully. Daniel is a sporty 4 year old child and is British-Korean.
AVAILABLE.
 

 


JA MINSOO AND DO KYUNGSOO 
Ja Minsoo is known for his big eyes. He's an extremely squishy child who means no harm. He bursts laughing out of nowhere at times. He sometimes looks like he's confused. Minsoo loves helping his mother out. He also likes to watch people cook. Minsoo's a very bright child. Cha Minsoo is 3 years old and is Viet-Korean.
AVAILABLE.
 
 
 

 


ASH KIM AND PARK CHANYEOL 
Ash Kim is somewhat of a hipster-dressed baby. She loves snapbacks and any kind of hat she can find. She's lived in a neighborhood where rap music blares out every second. Ash tries to copy rap and is very, very cheerful. She always has a smile on her face and has a happy-virus vibe. Ash Kim is 4 years old and is American-Korean.
AVAILABLE.
 

 


EMIKO OKADA AND KIM KAI 
Emiko Okada is a very shy little girl. She recently has started ballet. Despite being shy, she wants attention towards her too once in a while. Emiko is very loveable and cute once you get to know her. She's an extremely nice girl and her smile is adorable. Emiko can change her facial expressions quickly because her parents have her auditioning as a child model everywhere. She also has a small lisp. Emiko Okada has just turned 3 years old and is Japanese-Korean. She is everyone's little sister.
AVAILABLE.
 

 


YE ZIYU AND OH SEHUN 
Ye Ziyu is a serious child, he likes storybooks a lot. He's hesitant to bond with anyone just like that. It takes him some time to call someone his friend or to say the words 'mom'/'dad'. He wants everything to be perfect and will throw a tantrum if it isn't. Ziyu is always looking up to someone older than him. He says he wants to join SM someday. Ye Ziyu is 4 years old and is fully Chinese living in South Korea.
AVAILABLE. 
 

 


LEO FONTAINE AND WU KRIS 
Leo Fontaine is a child whose looks are misleading. He looks and tries to act 'cool', but in fact, he's an obedient little baby who wants to be accepted by everyone. He's really cute once you get to know. Leo's 'cool' facade goes away in a split second if he sees food. He tries to speak English at times, and wants to teach everyone French. Leo Fontaine is 3 1/2 years old and is French-Korean.
AVAILABLE.
 

 


LAUREN LEE AND KIM XIUMIN 
Lauren Lee is a really gullible baby. She will believe everything you say, and is actually really adorable. Everyone loves pinching her cheeks, and she doesn't mind. Even though Lauren looks innocent as ever, she is one to throw tantrums in a second. She's a spoiled, gullible child. If she doesn't get her way, it's crying time. Uses aegyo to get everything. Lauren Lee is 4 1/2 years old and is fully Korean living in USA.
AVAILABLE.
 

 


LIAM AHN AND ZHANG LAY 
Liam Ahn is a shy yet extremely sweet child. He loves being polite, he loves socializing. He can get along with anyone. He will get sad if someone he loves is sad. Liam is always trying to make everyone smile. He is a mama's boy. He gets attached to people very quickly and hates losing friends. Liam Ahn is just turned 4 and is fully Korean, adopted by a Korean-American couple.
AVAILABLE.
 

 


LI XUEYONG AND XI LUHAN 
Li Xueyong is a very attentive child. He always wants to watch and participate. He's very cute and bubbly, although he can get really talkative and it gets on people's nerves most of the time. He always tries to flirt with other little girls whenever he can. Xueyong wants to learn how to dance, but he's not sure how to tell anyone he wants to do it. Li Xueyong is 4 years old and is Chinese-Korean.
AVAILABLE.
 

 


KIM KYUHUN AND KIM CHEN 
Kim Kyuhun is a child who likes to pull pranks on everyone. Whether they be small or big, he means no harm. Kyuhun also loves to sleep. He's always pulling someone's leg or laughing along with Daniel. He loves hugs and hugging people. Once in a while, he will cry because one of his pranks didn't work, other than that, he's a happy child. Kim Hyuhun is 3 years old and is fully Korean. 
AVAILABLE.
 

 


OH HANBIN AND HUANG ZITAO 
Oh Hanbin gets easily scared by bugs and scary movies. He has an adorable voice. When he speaks Korean, he has a flowy Chinese accent. He loves to talk to the girls and seem cool but in reality, he's just a soft, scaredy cat. Hanbin loves ice cream and talking. He doesn't like being mocked or imitated. Oh Hanbin is 3 years old and is Chinese-Korean.
AVAILABLE.