i don't want to attend

My Memorable JS Prom

All of my classmate were excited and busy for the coming JS Prom of our school. Well not for me, I just don’t like wearing such things though I also like to feel the feeling of being doll up.

I don’t care for me I still don’t want to attend that prom for the reason of wearing dresses and for another reason that my friends doesn’t even know about it.

“come on Min Rin it’s our last year in high school you have to be there.” Jinrin

“ no way, I don’t want to. Even though you gave me ticket for super junior’s concert I won’t go to that prom.”

“what is your reason this time? Last year your reason was you don’t have anything to wear and you got sick.”

“well this time is that I don’t want to wear dresses.”

“Oh come on it’s our last chance you really have to go. About dresses, what’s wrong with that?”

“I’m not comfortable wearing those things okay.”

“its just for 1 night alright please just come. No need to worry about dresses I’ll be the one to take care of it.”

“Jinrin, just leave it okay aside from the clothes there’s another reason but I can’t tell you that. Just enjoy the prom don’t worry about me, I’ll be fine.” I said

Jinrin just stop convincing me and I do hope that she understand my side.

Another reason why I don’t want to attend is that I don’t have any date for that prom. Almost all my friends and classmate already have a date and I’ll just be a loner to that event. Even jinrin have a date so why would I even go to the prom not having a date?

Actually there’s no one who invited me and until now I am still hoping that there is someone who’ll ask me as his prom date. I bet there will no one who would ask me to dance during the prom either.

Urgh! Whatever, I’m being dramatic here again. Maybe the reason why there’s no one inviting or asking me is because they find me weird, why? It’s because I am an avid fan of Super Junior. They think that I am just wasting my time for those boys, and mind you guys I don’t even have suitors or even boyfriend because I am a fan of SJ.

Well forget that who cares.

I went home after our class holding our JS Prom invitation and as I enter our house I was surprised of what my mom had on her hands.

A blue cocktail dress with matching shoes and Jewelleries.

Urgh! Mom I know what you are up to