i had a memorable JS Prom

My Memorable JS Prom

“Good thing you came Minrin.” Jane, my other friend said.

We are sitting on our table arrangement and guest what, my mom forced me to attend this prom. The heck she had prepared all what I need like dress and shoes. I even had an argument with her but I still failed. She said that I must attend so that my high school life would be memorable, well who cares I don’t even care if it would be memorable or not.

”well Jane I had a hard time on convincing her to come to this Prom.” Jinrin said

After when jinrin said that the music starts and the MC told the crowd to dance on the dance floor with their partners. This is the part that I really do hate, now I have to sit here at our table and eat or sleep I guess.

”won’t you dance Minrin?” Jane said

“no I’m not in the mood. You guys go I’ll just wait here.”

“are you sure. You could dance with anyone even though you don’t have a prom date.”

“guys, even though I have a prom date, if I’m not in the mood then I won’t still dance. So you go now don’t mind me here just enjoy.” I said but that’s really a lie.

“alright just call us if you need something.”

I just nod and they went to the dance floor with their prom dates. Well I think I just have to eat the food and slightly watch them. Urgh I’m so jealous, I shouldn’t have let mom win our argument. This is what I expect when I attend this JS Prom, I’ll just be here sitting.

As I look around the couples who were dancing I notice that the door opened and some guys entered wearing white suites. When I look on the guys who just entered, I notice that they not any other guys, they are the Super Junior.

Oh My GEEE. They’re here my idols omo omo, what to do I hope Eunhyuk-oppa notice me? But it suddenly struck me that who would notice me here? I’m just simple with my outfit and I didn’t stunned the crowd, for sure they won’t notice me but why are they here? And I just knew that they are guest for this JS Prom. Wow our school afford to pay them?

Anyway I am still seated here and they just finished performing Marry U, that explains why they are in white suites.

After they performed they seated on 1 table and watch everyone too just like what I am doing. Maybe they’re reminiscing their high school life ㅋㅋㅋㅋ. Well I go went back watching the crowd again and a moment later something surprises me, I mean someone. Hangeng-oppa is beside me, omo otteoke?

“hey’ he greeted me

“a—anyeong haseyo-oppa” I greeted him back and I was shaking inside. Who wouldn’t shake inside if one of the Super Junior member is talking to you?

“why are you shuttering?” he ask and flash a smile on me. Ok you’re such a bias wrecker oppa.

“umm, nothing oppa.”

“well um why aren’t you dancing? You’re just sitting here.”

“umm, I’m just not in the mood to dance right now. Maybe later when someone……..” I wasn’t able to finish what am I going to say, it’s because hangeng oppa gave me a hand.

“well I’ll be that someone, may I have this dance ms. ?”

“Minrin.”

“well Minrin-shi, would you dance with me?” I just stared at him but after a moment I agreed by placing my hand on his open palm.

Strange feeling concurred me as he held my hand and bring me to the dance floor my classmates are staring at me feeling jealous or something. Maybe because my first dance was Hangeng-oppa, a Super Junior member, but I still wish it was Eunhyuk-oppa because he is my bias but it’s alright at least it was hangeng oppa who ask me to dance. As we are dancing I can’t look him directly on his eyes, I was really shy you know. This is the first time I dance with someone like this. It was a slow music so I’m a little uncorfortable. Hangeng-oppa was just smiling at me the whole time.

“Hey, Relax MinRin, I don’t bite you know.” He said

“a…….araso oppa.”

We just keep dancing and when the music end I brought him outside the place, at the garden area. I brought him here because I wanted to ask something.

“oppa it’s not that I didn’t want you to dance with me but why me? Of all the girls here, you decided to have a dance with me? Why me oppa?”

“because every girl deserves to be treated nicely and experience the feeling of dancing with a guy.”

“what do you mean oppa?”

“when we entered the venue I notice that almost all of the students were dancing except you. You’re just seated with an envious eyes towards your schoolmates who were busy dancing.”

“ you shouldn’t have pitied me oppa, its alright for me if I was just sitting on one corner.”

“still it’s a JS Prom, It should be memorable for everyone. I know you are not expecting that it was me who would ask you for a dance.”

“I’m not expecting anyone though.”

“Right but I know you would like Eunhyuk to ask you isn’t it?” he smiled

“aniyo oppa if he was the one who ask me I won’t be able to breathe properly. So it’s better that it was you.”

“ I know ㅋㅋㅋㅋ, and there is another reason why I decided to ask you to dance.”

“what is it oppa?”

“your dress would be a waste if you won’t be able to dance.”

“meaning you ask me to dance because I wore something like this?”

“aahhh yeah ㅋㅋㅋ.”

“Oppa” I whined and playfully hit his arm and smile afterward.

“Hope you have a memorable JS Prom Min RIn” he smiled and suddenly kissed my forehead at first I shiver a little because I was surprise but after that I smiled and nod at him.

Indeed oppa, I had a memorable JS Prom. Thank You so much Hangeng oppa you made me happy tonight.