I'm coming

Wait For Me (Oneshot)

Please listen to this to set the mood : http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YbO0K5zqlX8&list=FLKHDAzjQRT0G6DJOqKCBt3A&index=1

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

 

His POV:

 

Here I am like a fool, drowning myself in sorrow as I keep on drinking. The music is blasting through my ears but all I hear is silence. All I want to hear is your voice. It's been a year and a half now, a year of pain and misery for me. A year and a half since that accident happen. Why? Why did this happen? Why did you have to leave me?

 

Did I do something wrong? What did I do that caused God to take you away from me?

 

I'm going crazy here babe, for the past year all I have been thinking about is you. Where are you? Are you watching me from up there? Do you see how miserable I am? Why won't you come back? All I can do is sit here and drown myself in sorrow. I miss you, I miss you so much. I miss your touches, I miss your fruity smell when I hug you, I miss your giggles, I miss your kisses, I miss your warm hugs, I miss everything about you.

 

I try and try to forget you, but seems like it's not happening. Everybody has been telling me to move on already but I just can't. What's stopping me? Baby .. why couldn't you just take me with you?

 

Flashback

 

OPPA!” Dara shouted to Jiyong as she was waiting for the walking sign

C'mon hurry up!” Jiyong shouted back from the other side of the street

 

The traffic lights turned red, the walking sign switched on. Dara started to run towards Jiyong with a huge smile on her face.

 

Jiyong noticed something was off, he turned his head and saw a truck coming towards Dara full speed. The trunk was honking nonstop as it was getting closer and closer by the second.

 

DARA, HURRY UP!!!!!! RUN!!!” Jiyong shouted as he feared for her life

 

Dara looked at him and heard loud honks. She turned around and saw lights. The trucks headlights were shining and going towards her. Before she could react any way .. *SCREEEEEECH* Jiyong flinched as he heard the truck pressed on it's breaks. He looked towards the truck and there he saw .. a bloody lifeless body lying right in front of the truck. Not moving an inch.

 

DARA!!!!!” Jiyong screamed and ran towards her

 

Dara, baby, please wake up! Stop scaring me like this, it's not funny!!” He shook her as his vision was starting to get unclear and full of tears

 

Dara .. please .. please wake up .. I'm begging you ..” He hugged her and whispered, sobbing like there's no tomorrow.

 

He then could hear the sirens coming closer and closer.

 

~~~~~~~~

 

 

Narrator's POV

 

Since that day, all Jiyong did was stay at home. Since that day, he suffered more than anything. Drinking and crying over her was all he did. His friends tried to talk to him but all he did was push them away. No one could do anything about it. No one could stand watching him like this. All their hearts were uneasy watching him since that accident. But yet no one could step up and talk to him again. Useless, everything started to become useless to him.

 

Jiyong unconsciously got up and started to walk towards the exit. Drunk as he is, he stumbled and someone caught him. “Ji, you're drunk, where are you going?” His long time friend Youngbae asked him. “I'm going home, now let me go” He tried to push his friend away.

No, you're drunk, I can't let you go home like this!” He said in a worried tone.

 

Aissssh, don't worry! I'm fine, see? Good as new, now let me go” He fixed himself up and managed to pry Youngbae's hands of his shoulders. Before Youngbae could say anything to him, Jiyong has already left.

 

He was walking and stumbling on the street. He even managed to bump into people and fall on them.

 

Mianhae” He mumbled as he got up and started walking again.

 

It was a dull night. The streetlights were turning on one by one. It was starting to get cold as the wind was blowing against the trees.

 

Jiyong was still unconsciously walking through the streets. He suddenly felt some drops hitting him nonstop.

 

It's raining? Just ing great” He said to himself while making his way across the street.

 

*Honk-Honk*

He turned his head and saw a truck, the same type of truck that hit Dara going towards him.

 

*Honk-Honk* The truck was honking nonstop now, each honk was getting louder and louder by the second.

 

All Jiyong did was stare at the truck while standing in the middle of the road.

There's nothing left for me in this world anyways .. He thought to himself. He kept starring at the truck that was coming towards him. Wait for me, I'm coming baby. He said in his thought while shifting his head up and faced the dark/dull sky with his eyes closed.

 

 

_________________________________________________

 

heh that was random eh? WELL I HOPED YOU ENJOYED IT! <3 :)