Hot Water

Don't Stop Believing

(First Person POV)

 

They all got off of the train together, while carrying their stuff, they all took in the beauty of the city before heading towards downtown .

 

(Yuri POV)

It was nighttime, but we could still see well due to bright lights, bright signs and billboards. The city was beautiful at night, like how i've always dreamed for it to be. No regretts. We finally found a normal coffee shop to get some drinks at, we were all beat-up and tired. I held the door for everyone as they walked into the shop. It had a cozy feeling to it, I think I'll like it here.

"Hey guys, how are you today?" The waitress asked. The waitress was a tall girl with long dark-brown hair.

"Hi, erm. We would, I m-mean, I would like a....." Yoona stuttered and then stopped talking. Everyone was looking at her strangely. "I would like.... Hot Water" Yoon continued.

"Um... Okay? Anything else for you guys?" The waitress asked.

"Yeah, I would like a–"

"Yes I would like something... Do you wanna get together sometime?" Yoona asked the waitress somewhat confidently.

"Sure, here's my number. Lets meet up sometime. And by the way, my name's SeoHyun," The waitress said with a smile and with a light shade of red across her face.

(Short Update... Will update soon)