Train

Don't Stop Believing

(Yuri P.O.V)

 

The train was about to leave the station, I quickly found a seat next to a middled aged man and a guy in a dinosaur costume. Dang, these people scare me...

The only upside was, there was this really cute blonde girl sitting across from me.

"Thats a big keyboard, how did you carry it?", the girl asked me with amazement. 

"Oh, it was nothing", I obviously lied, this thing was freaking heavy.

"You're quite the strong one", she giggled. "Well, we have something in common".

"Being strong?" I asked.

"Noo, music", she replied.

"Oh, what do you play?" 

"I sing"

"That.Is.Awesome", I told her with a dorky smile on my face.

"Thanks, so why are you going to New York?" She asked.

"To follow my dreams of becoming a famous musician", I replied with confidence.

"Thats exactly why I'm going too!" She exclaimed. "Whats your name?!"

"Kwon Yuri", I said. "Whats yours?" 

"Jessica Jung", she said back.

----------------------------------------------

(Sooyoung P.O.V)

Eww, this couldn't get any worse. I was sitting next to this blonde chick who was flirting with some tan girl across from us. There was only one upside to this, there some guy in a dinosaur costume across from me eating tako balls. I needed those tako balls... I knew what I had to do, I had to flirt.

"Hey cute stuff, how are you this fine day?" I asked the guy in the dinosaur costume with a wink.

"You do realize you are flirting with a dinosaur, right?" He asked.

"I want your balls", I blurted.

"Sorry lady, I'm gay" he replied

"NOT THOSE BALLS", I said with disgust. "Your tako balls".

"Oh, you can't have these", he told me.

"OH YES, I CAN!" I yelled, grabbing five tako balls.

"ROBBER, SOME TALL GIRL IS ROBBING ME!" He yelled.

"Would somebody shut dino the füćk up? I'm trying to sleep!" Yelled a teenage girl.

"You deserve it, for being rude", I said to the Dino-Guy.

"ME? RUDE?!" He asked with disbelief.

"Stop fighting and let it go people!" The blonde girl interrupted.

"Yeah, I agree with Jessica", The tan girl replied.

"SAYS HER GIRLFRIEND", Dino said to the tan girl.

"HEY! I'm not Jessica's girlfriend! Yet..." She said, the blonde girl and the tan girl were both blushing madly.

(Yoona P.O.V)

I walked up to the front of the train because I saw a guy in a dinosaur costume and a tall girl arguing and I thought it would be entertaining."YOU OWE ME 3$ FOR THE TAK- Oh hey, pretty lady", the dino-man said to me as I walked by.

"I DON'T OWE YOU ANYTHING", The tall girl yelled at him.

"YES YOU DO", he yelled back.

"Hey, is that a drumset on your back?" the tall girl asked me while ignoring the Dino.

"Yeah, it is" I told her with a smile.

"Cool! Are you in a band, I've always wanted to be in a band. I play the guitar", the tall girl confessed.

"I've never been in a band but I was actually hoping to start a band, thats why I'm moving to NYC" I said to the tall girl.

"Maybe we should start a band together", she joked.

"Yeah!" I replied.

"What's your name?" She asked "My name is Sooyoung".

"My name is Yoona", I told her.

After a while the girl and I talked, totally ignoring DinoDino across from us. We had a lot of things in common, we liked to eat food, we liked to joke around, and we were both passionate about music.

"We should actually start a band", she said in a serious tone.

"Yeah, lets do it", I replied.

I was in a band now, my lifelong dream has come true. I know we needed a singer and the rest of that mumo-jumbo but, we'll find all of that stuff later.

(Jessica P.O.V)

'Yuri  is really nice and really cute and we both share a passion for music, I think I'm in love! Let's not get ahead of ourselves Sooyeon, it's just a tiny crush, you'll get over it',I thought to myself.

I heard the girl next to me talking to another girl about forming a band, so I decided to -into their conversation.

"So you guys are starting a band? I'm a singer" I told them proudly.

"Oh cool! Sing the scale!" The drum girl demanded.

"Okay. Do, re, mi, fa, so, la, ti, do", I sang.

"Wow! You're good", said the taller girl who was eating tako balls.

"Thanks!" I said with a smile.

"What's your name?" They both asked.

"My name is Jessica", I said.

"Jessica, how would you like to join our band?" Drum girl asked.

"Yeah sure! I would love to. Can my friend Yuri join if it's okay with her? She plays the piano/keyboard", I said.

"I overheard your conversation, I would love to join if Sica is joining", Yuri said blushing.

"THIS, IS, AWESOME! We'll all get coffee together at a starbucks after we get off of the train, and we'll talk there", Tall girl said.

"Okay", they all agreed.

After that we all talked and it turns out that we were all were moving to NYC to follow that same dream, now we're all following that same dream together.