2

Unhealthy in love

 


What the hell is all this stuff? Jongdae thought when he found himself in front of enormous and even more enormous boxes (heavy looking boxes) and some very very expensive looking furniture at 6am in the morning. They - pardon HE, prince-ing-baekhyun, planned to move his things at 8am, but changed his mind just this morning. 30 Minutes ago in fact. Making Jongdae jump out of his bed, put some old clothes on and barely brush his teeth.. and now he was here, In front of a white, fancy house that could easily fit his whole family with grandpas and grandmas, cousins and 10 Dogs to watch the yard, just to follow the orders of a 17year old, who got his way since he came out of his mom. Jongdae wouldn't be surprised to hear that Baekhyun had commanded the nurses while he was born.
Not even the sun was up at this time of the day.. night... whatever. Heck, Jongdae didn't even have a cup of coffee yet. And he needed his coffee.
More importantly, how are all these things supposed to fit into my tiny appartment? While he made his way back to his car to somehow calculate how those things would fit and maybe to sit down first and close his eyes for 2Minutes, he wondered if he was supposed to make space for baekhyuns things in his rooms. At this point Baek's things most definetly wouldn't fit, and his little prince would throw a -fight...
He was SO getting scolded for this...
"Old man, if you want to weasel your way out of this thing NOW, I'll hunt you down and personally you into the depths of hell.." a voice behind him said. And there he stood, arms crossed, brows lifted up to a point where they dissappeared behind his hair, and a slightly unsymmetrical, crooked smile that signaled the older to better not with a person that owns enough money to pay for two assassins. One to kill him, and another to kill the first - just for fun.
"Never, baby." he lamely said and watched with fascination how Baekhyun made his way in his direction, how this perfect but very very evil, sinful creature, watched him with eyes like a predator that early in the morning. "If you're a good boy I'll give you a treat in the afternoon" the younger said and slung his arms around Jongdaes neck after which he bumped his nose against the older ones and grinned like a cheshire cat.
"I'd like that" The older brunette said and closed the distance between their lips.

 

*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*


When Jongdae woke up after the first night that Baekhyun stayed at his appartment and felt the smaller, much more fragile body next to his, he felt his heart rip appart. At that time he was confused - confused because he didn't understand why this perfect being was here, right here in his arms. How? Why?
At the same time he began to question the form of society. Wasn't children allowed to be children anymore? Did they really have to grow up that fast? But Baekhyun was different anway and Jongdae dismissed all thoughts when Baekhyun opened his eyes sleepily and gave him a soft good-morning kiss.
It wasn't right, Jongdae knew. But he didn't care. Didn't want to care. Being and doing wrong never felt so good, so completely and ironically right.

*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*

"I really don't understand why you keep on insisting that we'll keep your bed, when mines much mo-" The older had enough and pressed his palm gently on the teens mouth.
"No talking, just resting" he said sleepily and buried his head in the youngers hair. Soft, brown hair, that Jongdae came to love. Baekhyun seemed to understand and snuggled up to him, wrapping his arms and legs around the older and nuzzling his nose into Jongdaes shirt. They loved moments like these. When they were to tired to move or talk or do anything else. When all they needed was the warmth of the other.
Jongdae felt his heart melt whenever Baekhyun became cuddly. The younger was like a kitten that was always a bit feisty but, when being held gently and with love would show you things that your heart wouldn't even imagine.
"Little Kitty" he let it slip and Baekhyun looked at him with a questioning look. "You want a cat? Now? In this mess? Ain't I'm enough?"
Geez that boy, he thought and pressed their lips together.

 

*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*


One thing that Jongdae found out in their first night, is that when pressed against the right spots, teeth would make Byun Baekhyun a mess. The teen was especially sensitive behind his right ear, on his index finger, at the end of his ripcage just beneath his s and surprisingly at the crook of his arm.
One time Jongdae got so high of the sinful moans and sighs that he went a bit overboard and bit too hard into Baekhyuns shoulder, making the younger gasp and at the next day he was greeted with a purple bruise. On Baekhyuns shoulder and in his face.
"You can't do that to a body like mine!" the younger screamed and Jongdae felt like the biggest ert ever. "You old geezer, sheesh!" he heard him chuckle and with that he knew that Baekhyun couldn't stay mad for long. A kiss, a touch, a bit of undressing and later in the evening everything was fine again. Because this kid was even more erted than he could ever imagine to be.
And that was fine, because Jongdae fell in love with exactly this kid.
His Universe.