1

Unhealthy in love

The white wall tiles were damp and slippery and only soft kisses and some sinful sighs could be heard. The humidity level of the bathroom was far too high, the cost of the hot-water probably busting his low-budget already and his skin started to wrinkle because of the long time he already spend in the sticky room. The mirror was no longer showing any reflection but the soft skin pressed against his own in the small shower-stall reminded him, that nothing in this world mattered exept for the beautiful boy whose skin wonderfully never seemed to wrinkle, and whose little nose slowly became so deliciously pink because of the heat. He wondered if he should surpress the need to suddenly and lightly nibble on that pretty nose - Before he met him he didn't even think about ever liking someones nose so much. But then again, everything about that milky-white boy made him crazy in more ways than he'd ever liked to admit. When two big eyes met his own and that taintingly soft mouth with those beautiful plump lips slowly opened to drive him crazy any further with moans, he decided, ah it, when somebody agrees on spending his afternoon with him in a sardine-can of a bathroom, that someone would like him enough to allow him to slightly peck his nose and maybe do a little more of unnecessary things.

*-*-*-*

"I really can't understand this.." The boy said with a frown. "How come an old man like you can last that long?" and his eyes rolled in a playful way. A smile spread on his face. Jongdae shortly thought about going for another round and making him roll his eyes some more and wiping that confident smile off his lips. God how could a boy be that y.
Was this even legal?
"I'm not that old you know. Barely older than you - and thanks, I know I'm pretty awesome." He said and ran his thumb along the others lips only to slightly peck them afterwards. Soft, he thought. Even after a long bath.. How could someone be that perfect?
"How is 6 years 'slightly' older? That's like... Man I don't even know,  A dinosaurs life older?" he chuckled and over the older mans hand only to slightly bite the knuckles of his hand and glance up at him through his lashes.
That little . Knew exactly how to make him crazy.
"How about that dinosaur will make you pay for all the sassy things you say on a day?" he offered and pressed the boys lower back only to get a little gasp from the other. It still hurt him, Jongdae thought, and that was definitely good for his threat, but not for the situation itself. He should've held back a little bit and made the other feel better instead of completely losing it and hurting him.
The brown-haired teen seemed to realize the conflict inside of him and smiled sheepishly at him "You know, it's not like a little pain is a bad thing. Can make you all the more sensitive...", he said and wiggled his eyebrows. At that moment the other lost it. Again. For the third time in a day. God, did that kid make him crazy. He was starting to become one of these maniacs. But then again, he already was...

*-*-*-*-*

They met in a Bar - thruthfully not the best start for a relationship (not that they ever gave this thing they have a name) where Jongdae met with a good friend to down some beers and talk about nothing and everything. When the Kid came in through the door, he could have sworn that he looked like an angel who lost it's way home. Fragile, beautiful but somehow lost. But Baekhyun was confident and like the little that he is came up straight to him, with his brown silky hair and perfectly white skin and straight teeth and told him to buy him a beer. Not asking, no, demanding him. Like a little prince that had a bit too much money stuck up his and now wanted to be a bad-. A 17 years old prince at that. And thus, not allowed to drink at all. So Jongdae declined when he found out and told the teen, as hard as it was, to go home and play with Legos some more. But Baekhyun wasn't your typical 17year-old teenager (not that typical teenagers still play with Legos but - you know). More like a boy that was locked away a little too long, with a little too much of . He came up so close to him, that Jongdae could have sworn to smell his minty shampoo and nearly expected them to kiss and told him in a sultry way "It's either alcohol that makes me feel high tonight or you will have to do that, handsome. So choose and by all means, I am not satisfied easily".
Fierce little , he thought. erted, beautiful, fierce little .
The next thing he knows is that Baekhyun saw his bedroom from the inside. And felt the softness of his sheets a bit too quickly and Jongdae knew from the moment he looked at him, so beautiful beneath him but with a character so bossy above him - this would be an unhealthy relationship.

*-*-*-*-*-*

"... so I think you should really offer me to live here!" he concluded, arms crossed and staring intensely at him. His feet neatly folded beneath him on the couch and just inches apart from him.
Wait, what? The olders mind was blank. They only met for 3 weeks and the younger practically decided to move in. 3 Weeks! Heck, Jongdae had Spiders in front of his window whom he had known longer than that and never invited in! Okay bad example, they're spiders..
"... uhm, so... do you want.." he started to ramble, unable to catch his thoughts. What the hell was he even doing? Was he seriously just asking him to move in?
Just like that? Yes that boy was perfect. And yes, he wanted him to be at his apartment 24/7 but...
"You're so slow. Yes. Thank you. I'll move in next week. Be at my parents house at 8am. Saturday. There are some heavy things. Good boy." the younger said with an annoyed voice and patted Jongdaes head, like a puppys. A trained puppy. A master and his pet. Then he smiled and Jongdae sighed. Really that was it? He was practically told to invite him. It's like someone tells you to love him and you just do. So unromantic. It should have been more roses and wine and violins and . Full of love, confessions and -
Wait, what. Let's correct that. Not love, It's like someone orders you to give them your heart and you just do it. Cut it out and lay it before him and put the whole world on top... That didn't get any better.
Ah screw it.
"Why did you even ask. Normally you would just do whatever you want, right?" The older male said in a slightly annoyed voice. It's not like prince-baekhyun ever asks for anything. He just takes. Because everyone ing loves him, naturally. You just kinda have to love him. Love again. Geez what the hell is wrong.
Okay he was perfect and wonderfully addicting and -
".. Because I love you. Obviously I care about your opinion." he said nonchalant while turning on the TV and letting the remote control fall next to him on the couch. There it was again. Everybody makes that mistake to somehow put in the word -
"HUH!? LOVE!?" He gasped. "WHAT!?"
Baekhyun turned away from the Tv and focused his eyes on him. Only to give him a slight shrug after some time "Thought you knew already. With all the kisses and nice things and time I spend on you and . My time is precious and you're kinda the only one that I give it up for." he said and gave him a small smile.
There it was, so unromantic and nonchalant and at the same time breathtakingly beautiful that it made his world spin and his heart stop. Just like him. Wonderful and annoying at the same time. Fire and water, Hot and Cold. Like a push and pull of his heart.
That little , he thought, making me fall for him so madly, and then he fiercely kissed him only to gain back a little bit of control over his life, over his lover.

 

 

 

 

THATS IT. I'm done with the first chapter.
And I'm not 100% sure if I like it. Hm... meh.