2..

The First

Everyone stared at the boy in surprise. Not only did he find a partner but he found a partner with Do Kyungsoo. The Do Kyungsoo

 

 

Everyone feared him because, even as a bottomfeeder, he had the ability to alienate someone. And since Kyungsoo always hated duets he picked a random student from the class whenever he needed to, which caused many to have anxiety. In a way they all thanked Tao for choosing him.
 

 

"Is that right?" Mr. Kim asked, slightly taken aback.

 

 
"Yes." Kyungsoo replied with a slight smirk. Everyone began to whisper and Tao could hear everything.
 

 

"Is he going to be alright?"
 

 

"It's fine it's punishment for hurting my baby!" 
 

 

"Hope he has the ambulance ready."
 

 

"Quiet!" Mr. Kim yelled, hitting the stick on the table again,"Do you guys know how to stop talking for a second? Geez... Anyways, Taehyun who is..." The teacher continued writing down the student's partners while Kyungsoo passed a note to Tao. Tao flinched but read the note anyway.

 

 
"What do you do?"
 

 

Tao looked at him with a raised eyebrow,"What do you mean?"
 

 

The irritated boy gave a very obvious and loud sigh, angrily scribbling down,"Your talents, ."

 

 
"I can rap and dance." Tao replied confidently, ignoring the insult

 

 
 Kyungsoo scoffed, crumpled up the note and stuffed it in his pocket. He put on his headphones with the loud booming music and for the rest of class the two didn't even meet eyes.

 

 
The bell rang and the students began to scatter. Before Tao left, Kyungsoo grabbed him by the shoulder. "I'll pick the song and we'll meet at the back of the school at 6:00 pm sharp. If you're late, I'll kill you." The boy began his leave but stopped in his tracks to say one last thing,"Oh and we won't be dancing." He then went off to his next class.
 

 

Baekhyun came through the door and (barely) slung his arm over Taos shoulders. "Did you find a partner?"
 
 
Tao nodded his head. "Do Kyungsoo."
 

 

Baekhyun gasped and pulled Tao into the hallway. "Geez today you don't know how to play it cool! Do you know how dangerous that kid is??" 
 

 

"Nope." Tao smiled an innocent smile,"my parents taught me to never judge a book by its cover."

 

 
Baekhyun gagged,"Ugh so cheesy."

 

 
Tao gave a pout and Baekhyun laughed at this adorable boy.
 

 

A swarm of fan girls pushed Tao and Baekhyun to the side and they knew the "F4" was coming. Before they could jet the scene, the said boys called out to them.

 

 
"Hey! Bottom feeders!" Oh Sehun called out in a taunting manner.

 

 
Both slowly turned around. Once they met eyes, Jongin walked over to Tao and crossed his arms. He stared down at the nervous boy and scoffed. 

 

 
"We'll have a dancing competition at 6 p.m. sharp. If you lose you will leave the school." The boy declared. The fan girls "ooh"-ed and some laughed at the thought of the new kid utterly failing the competition.
 

 

"Unless of course, you're scared." Jongin taunted, having the crowd join in on his laughter to intimidate the taller.
 

 

"I am."
 

 

Everyone paused for a moment and wore questionable expressions.
 

 

"Wait did you just say-"

 

 
"Yes. I'm scared, so I won't have a competition with you." Tao bowed,"have a nice day."
 

 

Baekhyun, as well as everyone in the hallway, gaped at Tao rejecting the King and proceeded to follow him to the next class. 
 

 

-----
 
 
Luckily both shared the same class and Baekhyun coincidently had an empty seat next to him.
 

 

Baekhyun was still in disbelief that he said that to the king.

 

 
"Yah, don't you think you should lay low for a while?" He asked the taller.
 

 

"But I thought I was doing a pretty good job." Tao replied. Baekhyun face palmed himself and sighed.

 

 
"Are you kidding me? You would've been better off failing in front of everyone than rejecting Kai!" 
 

 

"But there's not point in fighting when you've already lost. And it would've caused more drama if I battled with him."
 

 

The door opened and in came the King. With his hawk eyes, he easily spotted Tao and scoffed. "Hey, stop following me. It's annoying." Kai stated as he walked closer to the boy.

 

 
"I'm not following you, this isn't only your class." Tao glared. Baekhyun nervously looked at the two whilst biting his bottom lip.
 

 

Jongin sat down in the desk across from Tao just as a familiar girl walked in.
 

 

"Oh perfect timing, Uee, I'll be using your desk from now on, you can sit in my old seat." Kai announced.
 

 

Uee looked like she was about to say something, but held back by biting her lip and sat down in the seat the King previously owned. 
 

 

Tao's eyes followed the girl, noting how scared she looked. He understood everything once a certain ice queen walked in with her adoring fans following close by. Once she took her first step inside the classroom, the boys waited outside of the classroom as if it was a normal routine.

 

 
Jessica spotted Tao and glared with intensity that could kill. "What the hell are you doing here?" she spat with disgust. She looked over at Kai and narrowed her eyes,"Get out of my slave's seat."

 

 
Kai shook his head with contempt,"I don't want to."
 

 

She angrily turned her cheek and strutted her way next to Uee, knowing she wouldn't be able to win with Kai's bigger fanbase. She began to scold Uee and hit her on the side of her head repeatedly.

 

 
Tao observed and understood why Uee looked so scared when Kai told her to move. Who wouldn't be? 

 

 
Before Uee could get hit anymore, Tao intervened and restrained Jessica's wrist. She glared at him and scratched him with her free hand. The boy winced at the pain, but continued to keep the hold on her wrist.
 

 

"Stop hitting her and I'll let you go." Tao demanded. Jessica scoffed at the order and ripped her way out of his grip.

 

 
"I'm going to sue you for touching me." 
 
 
"Do it. I can tell the cops you hit her and I was saving her from a ." Tao retorted. He bent down to Uee's height and saw her frightened expression. "It's alright now, are you okay?" 

 

 
She gave him a curt smile and nodded. Jessica angrily glared and slammed her hand on the desk and Uee stiffened. 
 

 

How could this take advantage over this poor girl? Tao really wanted to protect her but he couldn't with his horrible reputation. Jessica clapped twice and a large group of boys came barging through the door and pushed Tao aside.

 

 
"Jessica, your highness." They all bowed and lowered their heads as they spoke to her.
 

 

Tao raised an eyebrow and sat back down in his seat. It was hard for him to hold in the laughter from all these spoiled brats and strange the things they do.

 

 
"Your highness, your eyes sparkle like the sun meeting the ocean at dusk. Your skin is as white as snow, contrasting with your gorgeous, plump, pink lips. We are at your service, please give us peasants your orders."
 

 

Tao and Baekhyun looked at each other to confirm that it was funny. Both held back their laughter, but it was quite obvious. Jessica glared at them and pointed at the two, causing them to freeze, as if they were struck by her "ice powers".

 

 
She whispered orders to the army of fanboys without losing eye contact. After she was done, she gave a slight smirk and turned away. "Dismissed," she said with the flick of her hand and they all straightened up in two lines. They were lead by the leader out of the classroom.
 

 

Soon enough, students started to fill up the empty seats. Everyone was seated and Jessica stood in front of the classroom.
 

 

"Everyone, I have an announcement," Jessica smiled a sinister smile. Everyone froze and Tao looked around.
 

 

"So this is what the ice queen does to you." Tao thought to himself.
 

 

"We have three new bottom feeders. Tao, Baekhyun, and U-ee." Jessica smiled,"You know the drill."
 

 

Everyone looked apologetic to Uee, but not so much to the two boys. Uee began to sob as two girls yanked her out of her seat.

 

 
"Please! Jessica-nim, PLEASE! PLEASE DONT DO THIS TO ME AGAIN, PLEASE!" She cried as she was dragged out of the classroom.
 

 

Jessica looked at her, unfazed,"Rules are rules. When you break one, you're dead to me." She looked at the two boys and clicked her tongue on the roof of ."Why isn't anyone getting them? HURRY UP, OR I'LL MAKE ALL OF YOU BOTTOM FEEDERS."

 

 
Tao looked at Baekhyun as two guys on the football team grabbed him. He could see the tears Baekhyun was holding back.
 

 

Just as someone tried to grab Tao, he dodged it and pushed them back. Tao unleashed his inner wushu warrior and knocked him out with two quick jabs. He then proceeded to save Baekhyun and drag him out of the classroom, and ran down the hallway in the direction Uee was being taken. She was already out of sight, so Tao's best bet was Bakehyun's knowledge.

 

 
"Baekhyun, where is Uee being taken?" 

 

 
There was no reply and he looked back at Baekhyun. His expression was lifeless and he seemed very out of tune. Tao grabbed him by the shoulders and shook him. "WHERE, BAEKHYUN, WHERE? We don't have a lot of time!" He could hear loud footsteps behind them.
 

 

Baekhyun finally snapped out of it and replied,"She's being taken to the rooftop."

 

 
They dashed towards the roof top and was too late. Uee was stripped down to her bra and underwear. She was tied against the fence and was taped. Tao immediately ran to her and untied her, while Baekhyun guarded the door.

 

 
"I don't care if Jessica's a girl, I'm going to kill her." Tao cursed. After the restraints were undone, Uee had no strength left to stand. Her wobbly knees caused her to fall to the ground, but before she did, Tao caught her.

 

 
She held onto him and cried. "I-I c-c-can't m-mov-v-ve."
 

 

Tao petted her hair and held her closer, but not so close as to have her body against his. He didn't want to disrespect her body anymore than it already was. "I'm sorry I couldn't come in time. Baekhyun can you get her clothes?"
 

 

Tao looked back and saw that he was missing. He began to panic.
 

 

"Uee, I'm so sorry, but Baekhyun is gone and I need to find him before anything else happens." He helped her up and grabbed her clothes, cursing when he found them all ripped up. He gave her his blazer, which luckily covered her whole body, since he's a giant.
 

 

"Go get your P.E. clothes and go home for the day. I don't think it's safe for you to stay here." He was about to run, but she grabbed his sleeve.
 

 

"I-I'm sc-scared." Her body was shaking so much, the wind might've been able to knock her down. He carried her on his back to the girls locker room, then began searching the whole school.
 

 

-----
After searching the yard, the gym, tennis courts, the football field, the soccer field and the bathrooms, he ran faster towards the swimming pool.

 

 
"He couldn't be. He couldn't be. He couldn't be." Tao prayed for his imagination to be a lie.
 

 

As he ripped open the doors, he searched hastily and cursed when he spotted a body at the bottom of the 8 foot area. Tao dived down and pulled Baekhyun to the top. He checked for any signs of breathing, but found nothing.
 

 

Tao began his CPR. "One.. Two.. Three.. Four.. Five.." Tao pinched Baekhyun's nose and breathed into his mouth until his chest puffed up. He repeated this process until Baekhyun was coughing out water.
 

 

"Baekhyun! What happened. Can you hear me? Are you alright? Do you need an ambulance? Do you want to go to the nurse?"
 

 

Baekhyun raised an eyebrow. "Who are you? What's Bacon?"
 

 

Tao gasped,"Baekhyun?"

 

 
Baekhyun laughed,"I'm just ing with you."

 

 
Tao slapped Baekhyuns arm and wiped the tears from his face. Baekhyun winced from the pain but continued to laugh nonetheless. 
 

 

"Tao! Your face, I can't," Baekhyun coughed a little more and stopped laughing.
 

 

"What happened to you Baekhyun?" Tao asked. Baekhyun gave a sad smile and stood up.
 

 

"Nothing, I'm fine." They proceeded to walk outside, but Tao stopped midway out the door.
 

 

"No."

 

 
Baekhyun turned around,"What?"
 

 

"It's not fine." Tao gritted his teeth and fisted his hands.

 

 
"Tao?" Baekhyun got closer, but stepped back after seeing the anger on this boy's face. No, anger couldn't even begin to describe how much he looked like he wanted to kill someone.

 

 
"Baekhyun, I'm going to fight."

 

 
"What do you mean? You're going to go to Kai? Are you nuts?" Baekhyun grabbed Tao's shoulders and shook him as he said that.

 

 
Tao took the elder's hands in his,"No, Ima slap that es makeup off." He then proceeded to stomp his way to class.

 

 
Baekhyun ran after him,"You can't hit a girl!"
 

 

"Oh yes I can."
 
-----
 
A/N: sorry for being an and not updating in such a long time ;A; hope this chapter was okay and sorry for the grammar errors ><.