Cycling (Yunho Ver.)

DBSK Scenarios

"Oppaaaaaaaaaaa, YOU'RE FINALLY HOME. HURRY AND GET CHANGED SO THAT WE CAN AVOID THE TRAFFIC!!!" you dashed towards Yunho the moment the masculine man walked through the front door.

"Eh..? Where are we going today?" Yunho looked at you with a puzzled look on his face. 

Staring at his dreary face and unkempt hair, you knew that your boyfriend has had a long day's of work but it did not mask your disappointment, knowing that he had obviously forgot about his promise to bring you to Jeju Island over the weekends. 

"Um. I thought we were going to Jeju Island. Well I guess it's okay then." you whispered, trudging back to your room.

"I'm sorry I forgot honey, I was busy. I'm sorry." Yunho grabbed your arms and attempted to pacify you. 

"You never really make time for me anyway. It's ok." you shrugged the brawny hand off and continued walking.

"OKAY FINE WHATEVER. It's been a tiring and hectic day of work for me and I was awaiting to spend a nice weekend with you. LOOKS LIKE IT'S NOT GONNA HAPPEN NOW."

The sudden outrage from Yunho took you aback and your eyes started b with tears. Without uttering a single word, you sprinted through the front door and slammed it shut.

//

It was freezing, and you had only a layer of cloth on. Several cold gusts of wind blew mercilessly, chilling you to the bones. The frost however failed to get you. In the dark, desolate streets, you are all alone. The only glimpse of light came from the street lamps, which seemed to slowly fade away. Flicker... flicker... and the lights went off. The moonlight creeped from above, weakly brushing against the bench you were sitting on. You huddled your legs close to you, sweeping through your fringe and down to the braids. 

"Ugh Yunho Oppa are you ever gonna come and look for me?"

Silently, you counted. 1...2...3...4...5...

"No?? Oppa, why are you still not here."

Just then a finger squirrel puppet appeared before your eyes. "Baby, are you looking for me??"

Nudge nudge.

"Mama, why won't you answer papa" a second squirrel puppet asked.

"Baby, I'm really sorry. It's just... it's just... I was going through a rough day. The band members couldn't seem to be getting the dance moves right and we have an upcoming performance next week. My heart was filled with worries and so I shouted at you. It's my fault I'm sorry if you don't want me here I could leave, but please put on this jacket first, you're freezing."

You turned around and mustered some courage before looking at Yunho's eyes. 

"Aigo baby, please don't cry. You're making me feel so sad" Yunho exclaimed while wiping the tears off your face.

At that moment, you felt a sense of warmth circulating your own body, but due to the immense cold you had suffered, you collapsed on Yunho's shoulders. 

"Oh my god. Baby wake up please wake up." In a state of panic, Yunho lifted you from the bench and sat you on the backseat of his bicycle. Pedalling furiously and as fast as possible, Yunho did not fail to turn back once every few seconds to check on your condition. Amidst the blur and searing pain creeping all over, you held onto Yunho's waist tightly, head leaning on his warm back. "Oppa... don't leave me ever, oppa don't leave me..."

"Baby, you're the best thing that happened in my life. I was an idiot just now, you can hit me all you want later, but please, please don't hurt yourself like that anymore. I love you."

8 letters, 3 words began to etch in your heart and feeling like the luckiest woman on earth, you drifted slowly into a world of your dreams. No one, but only the both of you.