The Meeting

Really?!

It's been about two weeks since I met Minseok's parent. His mother calls me every other day to see how I'm doing and constantly begging me to have dinner with her one afternoon. She is a real sweetheart just like Minseok.

I have set up a date for Minseok to meet my family. To be honest, I really don't know how they would react. I know my mother would love him but my brother and sister now that's a different story. My brother would probably keep his distance and my sister would turn her nose up and say something smart about him being asian. But let's hope not. 

*Time to meet my family* 

"Oppa, please hurry up!" I shouted upstairs.

"Okay Aria. Let me get my keys and we can go." He shouted back.

I sat on the edge of the chair. I decided to wear something simple so I put on my pink and blue dress. It was cute but simple. I am not the type to wear dresses or skirts, but Minseok begged me to wear one. Minseok came down with a white button up shirt and black dress pants. Again, cute but simple. 

"Ready to go baby girl?" Said Minseok.

"Yes I am." I answered. 

He took my hand and we went out the door into the car. I was starting to get a little nervous. I guess cause I know my family. I said a silent prayer to myself. 

"Baby girl, are you nervous?" He asked me. 

"Yes a little." I said.

"Aren't I suppose to be the nervous one?" He asked with asmirk. 

"Yeah I guess. But you don't know my family like I do baby." I said seriously.

"Everything will be fine. I promise." Minseok said while kissing my hand.

"Easy for you to say." I murmered.

We pulled up to the driveway of my mother's home. I see my brother's truck and my sister's car. I sighed loudly.

"Here goes nothing." I whispered. 

Minseok takes my hand and we walked up to the door. I opened the door and walk in.

"Mama, I'm here." I yelled.

*Minseok P.O.V*

Aria yelled. "Mama I'm here."

A short light skinned lady with freckles came around the corner. I'm guessing it was her mom. They look alike just a little bit. 

"Aria, my baby girl, it's about time you came home." Her mom said hugging her.

She let Aria go and looked at me. She smiled. 

"Girl you always said you will find you a asian man. He is handsome. What is your name?" Her mom said. 

"Minseok ma'am." I said while bowing. 

"And he got manners. That's a keeper girl. My name is Jean but you can call me mama." She said nicely.

I again bowed and smiled. Aria's mom started talking to her. I was looking around. The house was really nice. It was warm and welcoming. I don't understand why Aria was so nervous. Her mother was nice. We went to the directions where her mom appeared from and there was a much taller womand and man.

"Minseok this is my sister Shantell and my brother Terrance." Aria said.

She pointed at the taller woman that look exactly like her mom just taller and the taller man that looks like Aria. I guess they take after her father. Her father passed away when she was just 7 years old. She doesn't talk about him much.

Her sister looked at me and rolled her eyes. Her brother gave me a scarey look. Oh did I tell you that her brother is in the military?!? From what Aria tells me, he doesnt say much until he gets to know you. I felt somewhat uncomfortable.