Chapter 6 *Pounding Heart*

December Iris

NO ONE's POV

As the night passed, they done the dinner~ But, one problem is, that Rae accidentally drank a bit of Soju and get drunk.

"Oppa, i think Rae get drunk~" suddenly Young said.

"What?? She get drunk?? she drank Soju?" asked Kevin worriedly.

"Yes, i think so~ Ottokhe? Shall we go home now?" asked Young.

"Sure, Let's go!" answered Niel.

 

~CHERISH APARTMENT~

Young's POV

We arrived~ but still in the car now~ i confused..

"oppa, who'll carry her?" i asked C.A.P

"Let ChunJi carry her~ as i have to bring her things, look, my hands were full~" C.A.P replied as he show me his hands.

"Ah! geurae!, ChunJi oppa, would you please carry her?" i asked.

"me?! ah~ gwenchanayo~" ChunJi replied me.

 

ChunJi's POV

I carry her?? OMO!! then, i try to lift up her hands and hang her hands on my shoulders~

I starts to carry her , but she starts to fall down because she has no strength at all~

Oh~ no otherway, i shall carry her in bridal style.

When i carried her and walk ahead to the elevator, suddenly her hands wrapped around my neck. I was shocked.

"hmm~ hmm~ omma, appa, omma~~" she mumbling by herself.

This girl~ I keep seeing her face while she keep mumbling~ She's pretty when she closed her eyes.

Oh~ my heart was pounding so hard~ This feeling must be.....

L-O-V-E????

NO!!! i try to avoid that feeling~ She only my dongsaeng~ Yes, she is!

 

~THE NEXT MORNING~ 5.30 am

Rae's POV

Ahh!! My head so hurt! ughh~ i cant open my eyes! My thoart dried up~

I try to open my eyes, huah~ it's already morning!! i try to sit and drink the water~  ahh~ feel better...

Then , i try to remember what happened to me last night~ ahh! i cant!

i wake Young up.

"Young ah~ Young!!" i shook her body.

Young move a bit "hmm.. hmm~ wae yo??" Young replied.

"ah~ Young ah~ what happened to me last night? tell me please? hehehe.. " i said.

"hmm~ i'll tell you later~ let me sleep for one more hour."

"ahh~~ jebalyo???" i whine

"Alright~ Let's wash our face first" said Young as she wake up from her bed and go to the bathroom.

 

NO ONE's POV

Both Rae and Young sit on their bed and looking at each other.

Then Young told Rae everything that happened last night including ChunJi carried Rae in bridal style.

"What?! Really? ChunJi carried me??" said Rae.

"Yes! He did! why? you dont trust in me?"

"aniyo~ i do trust you~" Rae said.

"haiya~ haiyyaaa~~" teased Young as she shrugged her shoulder towards Rae.

"hahaha~ hmm, actually, i wanna tell you something" said Rae.

"What? Just tell me~ Marhaebwayo"

 

"Actually, i think, i have feeling towards ChunJi oppa~" said Rae.

"hah? ChunJi?? i thought it was Kevin?? " Young replied.

"Really?? Why you can think of that? hmm~ i dont know actually, when i was close to ChunJi, my heart pound so fast, it's different when i was close to Kevin, it just feel like~~ you know, a fan girl's feeling..." explained Rae.

"hmm~ I see~ You mean Kevin was like a brother or like idol right?" Young asked as she examined Rae's face.

"He just like~~ like an idol for me, ahh~ i cant explain my feeling. It'll be hard for me, if someone asked me to choose between ChunJi or Kevin" Rae replied.

"But you have to decide right? You cant have both of them~ hehe.. and actually, i wanna tell you something, you remember when we were at the studio?" Young asked.

"yeah~ what do you wanna tell me about?" asked Rae.

"Actually, at that time, when we're singing, i think that Kevin and ChunJi keep looking at you." Young told Rae with super serious face.

"Really?? ahh~ i think it's only your feeling? Nah, i wont hope too much" Rae replied.

"Yeah~I understand.. I dont wanna make you to think too much about it. Just let it flow ne?"

"hmm~ alrite!! hehhe~ ahh~ Young ah, i feel kinda sick today. Shall i go practice?" asked Rae.

"Just try to go, if you cant take it, you may go home and rest~ okay?"

"okay! alright!" replied Rae.

 

~STUDIO~

NO ONE's POV

Eli was teaching Rae rapping~ well, for Rae, it's kinda hard, cause she's more into vocal, but she wanted to try.

 

Eli's POV

Why is she unenergetic today? her rap was chaos~ Aish, so irritated.

"Ya! Rae, be more serious! are you okay?" i said a bit shouted.

"hah? mi.. mianhae, oppa, i just kinda sick today~ so, sorry~" she answered.

sigh~ "Okay, just try once more ~" i said.

 

Rae's POV

Fiuh~ i did wrong again! Ottokhe?? I saw Eli oppa was glaring at me~

"Mian, oppa, i think i cant continue today's practice~ sorry~ i shall go home now" i said.

"What?? No, andwae! You must try until you can do your best! Quickly!" said Eli.

"but oppa, i...."

"Just let her go, Eli, she looks so pale." suddenly Kevin cutted.

"Hey, but, she just~ okay, alrite, you may go.." said Eli.

"Re? really? Thank you oppa, Thank you, Kevin oppa! Bye all~" i said as i bowed to them.

"okay~ bye! take care!" Kevin said.

 

Eli's POV

Ahh~ i'm not in a good mood just now, i really feel sorry for Rae.

"what's wrong with you, Eli?" asked Kevin.

"nah~ nothing, i'm just in a bad mood just now~" i replied.

hmm~ i'll just text message her later.

 

ChunJi's POV

What's wrong with Rae?She looked really pale~

ahh! Babo me! why i didn't offer her a ride??

she must be going home alone now, i really worried about her.

 

Kevin's POV

Is Rae okay??She's so pale. maybe it's the effect from last night?.

Hope she'll be alright~

 

NO ONE's POV

U-Kiss , Teen Top, and Young, without Rae, are heading back to their each apartment. Now, it's about 08.30 pm.

 

~CHERISH APARTMENT~

Rae's POV

i wake up from my 3 hours sleep. ahh~ I feel better now~ hmmm.. Young not yet home??

"Krukk.. krukkk..." suddenly my stomach starving.

I'm hungry!! Young~ ppali ppali back!!

"cring~ cring~" eh?? i heard a key's sound! it must be Young! Yippy!!

"Young ah~" i ran towards the door and open the door for Young.

"Rae, are you okay?" asked Young worriedly.

"I'm okay~! hehhee., but, emm, now, i'm hungry~~~ Let's go buy food!" i said.

 

Young's POV

"ahh~ Rae ah~ mian.. i'm kinda tired~" i said.

"aww~ okay, i'll go by myself~" Rae said as she smile.

Suddenly i saw ChunJi  is about going out again, i think.

"Wait! wait!! ChunJi oppa! where'll you go??" i asked.

 

NO ONE's POV

"Me?? i'm gonna throw this garbages away~" said ChunJi as he shows two black plastics.

"err~ ermm.., Can you please accompany Rae to buy some food?" Young asked.

"No! No need, hehe.. I can go by myslef though~ oppa and Young just take a rest ne?" Rae suddenly deny.

"Nah~ it's okay, Rae, let's go~ i can accompany you" said ChunJi.

"really?? err~ Thank you! Let's go then~" said Rae.

"hehehe.. Gomawo , oppa, be careful neh!!" Young said.

 

As they walked along the street together, it's feel kinda awkward, then , ChunJi started to talk.

"What's wrong with you today, Rae? You look pale while in studio"

"ah~ aniyo~ I just felt kinda sick just now, cause it's maybe from "last night" effect. hehehe.. but, i'm fine now" Rae replied, smiling.

"oh~ glad to know that you're fine.. ahh! about yesterday, hmm, i, i carried you from van to your room~ hehehe" ChunJi said stutterly.

"haha~ i know it already, oppa, Young have told me.. Thank you anyway" Rae replied as she look into ChunJi's eyes.

 

ChunJi's POV

OMO!! i always loving her shining eyes~ Rae ah~ dont look at me like that~

i cant help myself~

"ahh~ here, we are now. hmm, what do you want to eat?" i said as we reached the restaurant.

"me?? ermm~ well, everything will look delicious when you're hungry right? heheheehe ^^" Rae answered while rubbing her tummy.

hahaha! cutie her~. hmmm~ she ever said that she wanna eat dduboki...

We walked to the cashier and order take away.

"You wanna eat dduboki??" i asked her.

"dduboki?? yesh!! i want i want!" she answered as she jumped a bit.

"okay~ what was Young's??" i asked

"hmm~ just jjangjanmyun, pleas? hehe" she answered.

We wait for a while until our orders are coming.

"Let me pay for it" i said quickly as i took out my wallet and paid the cashier

 

NO ONE's POV

"oppa!! Just let me pay back you!" said Rae while they're going home.

"na, no, no~~ you may not~ hahaha!" ChunJi said playfully, while Rae keep trying to give ChunJi the money.

They laugh a lot after that, the awkward feeling was gone.

 

Rae's POV

At first, it's really awkward~ i didn't have any topic to talk about~

well, now, as we played and talked along the street, that feeling just gone.

Suddenly ChunJi asked " Rae ah~ Who was your bias in U-Kiss and Teen Top??"

"In U-kiss, Kevin oppa, ~ if in Teen Top......."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Wonder what will Rae answered?? ^^ hehehe..

keep reading nae?? Chapter 7 coming up soon~ =)

Please keep comment and subscribing~ THANK YOU! :D

By : Rae and Young

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~