These Feelings - Final

These Feelings

                Seohyun woke up from her slumber with tired eyes that had dark circles around them. The girls had come home at 3am due to their heavy schedules. She took her toothbrush and toothpaste with her into the shower. She cleansed herself and followed what she normally did in the morning. She came out of the bathroom with just a towel around her body and a hairbrush in hand. She could hear the sound of the television on in the living room. She recognized her own voice on what was playing. She peeked out of her room a little to look at what was on. KBS was running an old episode of “Hello Baby.” She smiled a bit when she saw Sooyoung’s boyish haircut. She always thought that her head looked like an apple with that haircut. Then suddenly, the camera turned to Yoona. She sighed. She remembered the feelings that she started having during the episodes of “Hello Baby.” At first, she didn’t know what she was feeling. Whenever she thought of her, her delicate heart suddenly started beating fast; as if she just ran a marathon with no breaks. She always pushed those feelings away, thinking that she was tired or it was maybe something that she had eaten. But it wasn’t bad food that gave her these feelings, tiredness either.  What Seohyun felt, was something called… love.

                She went back into her room and got dressed. She put on some casual clothes and stepped out of her room. Sunny was the only one awake along with Tiffany. Sunny was lying on the couch, while Tiffany was spread out on the floor like dough that had just been rolled. “Hello” the maknae greeted her unnies, and then headed to the kitchen to find something to feast on.

 Seohyun decided to cook breakfast for all of the members instead since they have been working so hard. She made rice using the rice cooker and took leftover food from other days and made a budae jigae. She served herself then sat at the dining table. The show that Tiffany and Sunny were watching was close to being done. She called her other two members that were awake to eat. All three of them were sitting at the table and eating. Sunny took the remote from the couch and changed the channel to the news. A news reporter was telling the weather. It was going to be windy and rainy day. There was a huge possible chance that there would be a thunder storm too. “I guess we can’t go anywhere today. What a bummer.” Tiffany said.

“Yeah, I was hoping we could have gone somewhere today. We haven’t had a day all to ourselves in a long time and we can’t even enjoy it because of the weather.” Sunny complained.

“Breaking news! Girls’ Generation’s Im Yoona has been spotted with actor Lee Seung gi on multiple occasions! Could they be dating?”

The food that was in Seohyun’s mouth fell out a soon as she processed the words that came out of the reporters mouth.

“S-She lied…” Seohyun barely whispered.

“WHAT?!” Tiffany yelled.

“She said that she was running late because the director had made her redo some scenes! She lied to us! All of us!” Sunny screamed, fuming with anger.

Seohyun could feel tears about to burst out of her tired eyes. Immediately, she got up and ran to her room and locked the doors. She went into the bathroom and turned the faucet on so nobody could hear her cry. Seohyun cried her heart out. She didn’t even know why she was crying. Was she jealous? Sad? Angry? She didn’t know. But she did know one thing, she didn’t feel happy. “W-Why do I-I keep on having these h-horrid f-feelings? W-What have I done w-wrong to d-deserve this?” Seohyun cried.

She got up from the toilet several minutes later and then looked in the mirror. She traced the dry tear marks that were on her face. She could hear knocks her bedroom door. “Seohyun are you there?!” she heard Sunny yell.

She quickly splashed her face with water to erase the marks that were there.  She ran to her door and opened it up. “Seohyun are you okay? What happened?” Tiffany said.

She started freaking out. What should she tell her? She really wasn’t a good liar.

“Uh, I suddenly had diarrhea. I think it was because of the soup.” She lied.

“Oh, well… Is there anything that you need” Sunny asked.

“Thanks for offering unnie, but I don’t need anything.” She replied.

The awkward silence bomb was then dropped. “We’ll be in the living room if you need us.” Tiffany told Seohyun.

“Yeah, if you need anything we’ll be in the living room watching television.” Sunny agreed.

“Well unnies, I have tasks that need to be done at the moment. Thank you for worrying about me.” Seohyun told the two.

“Seohyun, we all worry for you… Well maybe except for a certain lying bitc-OW” Sunny elbowed Tiffany.

 Sunny sent glares at Tiffany that felt like .... Horrible. “We’ll go now.” She said dragging Tiffany away before she started complaining.

She went inside and closed the door. Her heart was beating fast. “Did they fall for it?” she asked herself.

“Gosh, I hope they did.” She put her hand over her heart.

She grabbed her laptop and laid on the bed. She did something that she hasn’t done in a long time. She read fanfiction. The girl used to read so much that she would stay up till 4am reading. But Seohyun didn’t read any type on fanfiction. She read fanfiction where she and Yoona were a couple. She used to read these “Yoonhyun” fanfictions daily. She loved that people loved them together. “If only Yoona saw us like they do.” Seohyun said almost inaudible.

She could feel her eyes start to water and her vision blur. “Oh no, not again.” She got up and grabbed a few tissues from the tissue box she had on the stand beside her bed.

She wiped the newly formed tears that fell from her eyes. “My life is ruined. What have I done bad to deserve these feelings god? I always try my best and go over my limits. I always try to be the best daughter for my mother and father. What did I do so horrendous that my heart is breaking by the second? Why God, why me?”

“Im Yoona, I cannot find myself to hate you because... I love you too much.” Seohyun slowly drifted to sleep with brand new tears stained on her face.

It was 3 in the morning when Seohyun heard on knock on her door. “Seohyun get ready! You have thirty minutes until we all leave to Daejeon! She heard Taeyeon say.

She got up and brushed her teeth again and got dressed. It was five to 3 when Seohyun finished. She was afraid to step outside of her room. “What if Yoona is there?” she asked herself.

She wouldn’t ask her other members because it would seem weird. She knew that they would ask her why, and she didn’t have an answer. She already lied to her unnies once and it was hell for her.  She opened her door a little then peeked to see if anyone was there. Thankfully everyone was in the kitchen looking for some food that they could take to eat on the way. Even though Yoona wasn’t there, she really didn’t want to talk to anyone in her current state. She sneaked out and was about to turn the door handle when Hyoyeon asked her a question.

“Hey, maknae where are those sweet potato chips that you have?” Hyoyeon said as she searched through the cabinets.

Oh god, I’ve been caught!” Seohyun thought.

“Uh, they’re in the second cabnet.” Seohyun said.

Hyoyeon thanked her and moved on to find the chips.

“Hey maknae are you okay? Tiffany and Sunny told me about how you were sick earlier.” Taeyeon asked.

“Oh gosh, now everyone’s going to start asking questions!”  Seohyun thought again.

“I’m fine unnie. It was just the stew that made me feel sick.” She said.

“Are you sure? Do you want us to go to the hospital after we finish or something?” Yuri asked.

“Thanks for asking, but no. I feel fine after going to the bathroom.” Sephyun spoke.  

“Okay, but still. Tell us if you feel nauseous or uneasy. We don’t want you to throw up in front of everyone or in the car.” Jessica said.

“Thanks for caring unnies. I’ll go into the van first, okay.” Seohyun smiled then left.

Seohyun stepped outside and was walking to the van when she saw a tall and slim woman with a big coat covering her face. “Could that be her?” Seohyun assumed. She brushed the thought off and stepped into the van, escaping the cold wind that was blowing continuously. She took out her phone and earphones from her pocket, and plugged each one of the ear buds into her ear. It was about six minutes later when she heard some ruckus coming from outside. Out of curiosity she took out her ear buds and looked at the window to see what was happening. When she looked outside, her eyes grew as bug as golf balls. She saw Tiffany yelling at the woman in the huge coat she saw before while pushing her. She now knew that the person, who she saw before, was definitely Yoona. Suddenly, Tiffany pushed her one last time and Yoona fell flat onto the cold ground. Seohyun wanted to rush to Yoona’s side and ask her if she was okay. She shook her head; she should hate Yoona’s guts for making her like this, but she still cannot find herself to hate her one bit. She decided to just stay in her seat and watch.

“What was that for?!” Yoona yelled.

“Are you mentally unstable? Or were you just born this stupid? What don’t you get about the words “You stupid lying ?!” Do you need me to slow it down for you to understand?!” Tiffany shouted.

“What are you talking about?!” Yoona questioned.

“Are you really going to keep on lying? Don’t you think you’ve done enough of telling people today?” Tiffany bawled.

“I don’t know what you’re talk-” Yoona was interrupted by Tiffany.

“LISTEN YOU PIECE OF ! I AM DONE WITH YOUR UNTRUTHFUL AND TWOFACED !” Tiffany cried her lungs out, and then walked to the van.

Seohyun knew not to talk to Tiffany or ask her anything. She put her ear phones back in and started listening to her music again. Members started coming into the van. It was very crowded. The van was supposed to fit 6 people at its maximum, and 8 people were already in it. There was barely any room to breathe! Seohyun decided that she would just go into the other van… with Yoona.

“Hey, unnies I’m going to go to the other van.” Seohyun said but received no answer.

“I guess they’re all mad at her.” she thought.

She was awfully scared. She couldn’t risk the chance of making everyone see her cry. Only one person was in a van of six. Everything little thing reminded her of Yoona, and she wanted to cry about it. Even if she did cry, nobody would be able to see it or hear it. Seohyun stepped into the van only to find Yoona crying her heart out. Seeing Yoona cry made her want to bawl her eyes out too. She was about to close the car door when Yoona called out to her. “D-don’t leave…” Yoona said still with her face in her palms.

“O-Okay” Seohyun complied.

She got in the van and sat far from Yoona.

“Are you mad to?” Yoona asked finally taking her face out from her palms to look at Seohyun.

“What am I thinking, of course you are!  I lied to you and the rest of the members.” She admitted.

 “N-No, I’m not mad. I just think that you should have told the truth.” Seohyun replied.

“Y-You’re really not m-mad?” Yoona sniffled.

“No.” Seohyun lied while scratching her forehead.

“Thank you. Thank you Seohyun for being such a good friend.” Yoona wiped the remains of her tears, and then hugged the girl.

“What are friends for, huh?” Seohyun told her while still hugging her.

Those words Yoona spoke hurt her heart. “Friends” was something she wished to be with everyone, except Yoona. She wanted to mean more than that, but she knew it would never happen.

Then Seohyun laughed, just to keep herself from the bridge crying.  


I'm still on haitus. I just wanted to give this as a gift for being away for so long. The reason why I was sick was because I had low blood pressure. Everything is fine now. I just need to focus on my studies. Thank you all for understanding. 

Author-shi, out~