SUPRISED......

DEAR DIARY........

hey diary.....

i totally cant forget about yesterday.....

that is the best memory ever and i dont i'll forget it......

today, when i walked to school....everyone was looking at me.....

the girls stared at me like they gonna kill me anytime.....

i was gonna ignored them untill i saw a banner.......

that must be the reason why everyone looking at me earlier.....

well eventhough, i still felt happy because his precious dongsaengs can accept me for who i am..........

===================================================================================================================

-flashback-

-your pov-

i cant wait to go to school....actually it is because of him.....

when i reached at school...everyone looking at me then talked to themselves...

what is wrong with this peoples....its not like i have commited a crime or something....

well....just ignore them.......

when i was walking through the hallway, i some a banner......saying "congratulations to ___________ noona and sunggyu hyung for being in sweet relationship..........hope you guys will be happily ever after........p/s: noona, take care of hyung very well.....hyung, if you ever hurt noona, you will be punished... from : Infinite dongsaengs....."

 i smiled then i heard minji calling for me......

"yah!___________-ah, do you heard the news...they said that you and sunggyu now.................omg what that banner all about....?? is that true __________??" she stared at me....i just nodded...she was standing still then hugged me suddenly......

"congrats __________-ah, i'm happy for you.......mind to tell me the whole story??"

"of course..but not here....come to my house after school and i'll tell everything..."

"okay...now lets keep going or we were gonna be late.."

"okay.." when i was about to walk.....i saw sunggyu ran toward me..then hugged me....

"____________-ah, i miss you..." i'm in awkward situation because everyone looking at me including minji....

"i miss you too,,,,oppa, everyone watching..."

"___________-ah....i guess i'll go first.....see you in the class....take your time you lovebirds...." minji walked away.... i only can wave to her because he still hugging me...tightly...

"oppa, everyone still watching....."

"let them be...i dont care....i only care about you...."

"i know that, but i still need air to breath...its too tight..." he then broke the hug...

"opss..sorry...." he kiss my cheeks....this guy really like skinship i guess...

"its okay...did you see the banner up there??"

"banner??what banner?" he asked...

"there.....read it.....its from your dongsaengs" i point to him and he look up the banner....

"haha...they are really naughty....thats why i love them...want to meet them??"

"of course...they seems nice..."

"yes, they are.....how about this lunch break..??you sit with me starting this day okay??...and you can bring your friend, minji too..."

"okay oppa...."

"now lets go to class...i walk you..i dont want my baby girl have to listen Mr. Lee nagging about getting late.." he hold my hand and we started walked to class.....

"oo......arasso..." 

 

-sunggyu pov-

i walked ______________ to her class...i really dont want to be seperated from her even for a seconds...but what can i do...

after sending her to class, i walked to my class while texting woohyun....i was gonna tell them that _________ will met them this lunch break.... i want to show them the girl i've been madly inloved with..

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

to: woohyunnie

woo, your future sister in law will join us today at lunch break...do you guys okay with that??

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

from : woohyunnie

of course hyung.....we were okay with that.....wah...i'm so excited meeting her.....

she must be really pretty that drived my hyung crazy all the time....haha....:P

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

aish.....this kid never change......

i put my phone back to my pocket and went to class......

i hope time will run fast coz i cant wait to see my baby girl again....i missed her already...just minutes ago i holding her hand...

and now i started to miss her....well, i guess this is love.........