FINALLY....HE APPEARED...

DEAR DIARY........

Dear diary...

something i thought  never happen, happened today.......

finally...the secret admirer appeared.....

someone i never thought he would be my secret admirer......

but i'm really happy its him.....

this was the best day ever in my life.....

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

-flashback (the confession)-

 

-sunggyu pov-

the day i've been waiting for...finally i'm ready to confess to her.... i asked my dongsaengs to help the confession preparations.....i want it to be the most romantic confession ever........i bought a bouquet of her favourite flower...white lilies.... i set a pretty dining table since it going to happen after school....i ask some musician to be there....setting up the romantic mood.....now  everything is done...... now whats left is "invitation letter".....i asked a junior student to give it to ______________......

"Hyung...you seems to really like this girl...." myungsoo said while we walking to classes.....

"I am...she is the most pretty girl i've ever met".....i said while blushing....

"oooo....our favourite hyung is blushing...haha..." i put my head down when hoya teased me....i never blushed in front of them before....

"haha...its okay hyung...every guy will fall in love....including us....well good luck hyung...tell me when you done..i've got to go..." said sungjong while running out from the school...

"okay!! well guys, thanks a lot for the help....i better head off to the rooftop....she might be there soon..."

"it's nothing hyung...we love you....we do anything for you....well we better go home now...fighting".......woohyun said while doing the fighting sign...

"thanks guys...i love you guys too...."

i feel nervous now....it's my first time...hope everything will go perfectly.....

 

-your pov-

while i walking to class earlier, a cute junior guy gave me a letter...it was from the secret admirer.....

-----------------------------------------------------------------

______________,

please go to rooftop after school..

i'll be waiting there...

 

from,

your secret admirer....

--------------------------------------------------------------------

well, i guess this is the day.......the bell rang..i quickly packed my bag and head off to the places.....

when i reached there...i saw three violinist and a pretty dining table....

the musician is playing my favourite song.....seems like he know everything.....

i saw a young man waiting while looking at the sky....

when he turned around, my tears falling....its KIM SUNGGYU that i like...when i was about to moved on because i thought he dont like me...

he came towards me...while smiling..but when he saw the tears.....his face changed.....

"___________, are crying because you dont who you see right now...??" 

"no sunggyu-shi...it the moment i've been waiting..i never thought it was you....."

he smiled.....he then take my hand and took me to the table.....

he made me sit, and he kneeled down in front of me......i'm kinda off suprised....

"___________, i love you from the first time i saw you.....i love everything about you......so, would you like to be my girlfriend??"

"sunggyu-shi, i never thought that you confessed to me like this......since the first time i saw you when that staring incident....i always thinking about you.....

i guess i've fallen for you and of course....i do...i'll love to be your girlfriend...." tears slowly falling.....after hear it....he get up and hug me....

"thank you ____________.....i love you"

"i love you too" he break the hug and we both stared to both eyes...his face getting closer...his pressed his lips into mine.....i kinda of surprised and then give up..it turns to a passionate kiss.....after that, he pulled away and hug me again......

"So, ____________, ready for our first date..??" he said while pointing at the table...

"of course....thanks sunggyu-shi...."

"wait, theres no more sunggyu-shi, it's Oppa from now...i'm older and i'm your boyfriend now.." he said while pouting..

"okay..oppa" i smile...

"that's better" while nodded his head...

 so, the first date going smoothly and he walk me home......

"goodnite oppa...thanks for walked me home..annyeong"

"that's all....?? aren't you gonna give me goodnight kiss??" he said while pointing his cheek...

"oooo...." i went to him, tic toe to kiss him and try to kiss him on the cheek but he turn his face.....i kissed his lip...again...then slowly it became the passionate kiss.......i broke the kiss since its getting late....

"Oppa, i think i have to go now.....thanks again for today....nite.."

"its nothing...i love you..nite..." 

"i love you too..." i was about to get in when i noticed he still standing there...

"aren't you going home now??"

"No, i'll wait untill you enter the house..i dont want anything bad happened to my lovely girlfriend.." i blushed hear what he said....

"bye"

"bye" he waved to me....

after i went to the house, i decided to turned back to see him still standing there or not....

i opened the door and saw him skipped happily....well he seem really happy.....i am too...i went to my house..getting ready to sleep......