MR. ANNOYING

MY FIANCE
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

          IT’S almost 3.30 pm since I’m arrived here, school gym. I thought he was the one that told me not to be late. ‘On time mean late’ my foot!

Forget about that; let’s have a look around this gym. It’s quite big and has a complete infrastructure. It’s suit with this elite school. I keep looking around and didn’t realize that someone stare at me from behind.

“It’s quite big, right?” it’s really surprising me. I look behind and though it was Mr. Wu. But it’s not; it’s my sunbae, Sehun.

“Ah! You’re surprising me. What do you do here,” I heard he chuckled. He makes steps and picks a broom from nowhere and gives it to me. “To help you complete your detention,”

“What?”

“Kris,. I mean Mr. Wu ordered you to clean this place and he asked me to check on you. If you need my help, I don’t have any problem with that,” he finished his words by crossing his hands on his chest.

“Uh, whatever. By the way, where is him?” I still curious where is Mr. Wu. He’s the one who should be with me now, not Sehun.

“Mr.Wu? He got some work to do. Don’t talk much and complete your work faster…faster, faster,” aighh,. This guy kind of annoying like Mr. Wu.  

          For 20 minutes, I do the cleaning alone and he just sits on the chair playing with his phone. Just sometime he looks at me as if I don’t do my work.

“Sehun ya!! Could you please help me?!” uhh, I just can’t handle it. He lifts up his head and stares at me. “What did you just call me?  Where’s your manner?” o.m.g I just lost my mind and forget my manners.

“What? I’ve called you Sehun oppa,”

“No, you just called me only by my name. I clearly heard that. Don’t try to cover it up,” he stands up and takes some steps closer to me.

“No, I don’t. SEHUN OPPA, I’ve called you that. I think you should meet a doctor and ask him to check up what’s wrong with your ears ability,” I’m so good in acting…

“Really? I believe you this once. Never mind than, let me help you,” finally, he believe me. Hahaha…  He then, takes a mop and helps me with the cleaning.

“Ya, Sehun oppa… that space is still dirty. I can see clearly the dust from here. It’s not the way how to use the mop. Seriously, how you do your work,” I keep complaint as if it’s not my detention. Then, I take the mop from Sehun’s hand and teach him how to use it. “Look carefully. You should do it like zigzag,”

“What is this? It’s up to me how to use it. You should be thankful instead of complaint me,” he grab the mop angrily and follow my method anyhow.

I tried to comfort him,

“Oppa, are you mad?” I asked cutely.

He shrugged.

“1+1=gwiyomi, 2+2=gwiyomi, I+U= I love u,” guys usually going crazy whenever I do this at them. I hope its work to Sehun oppa. At the end, I make a big love towards him. He slowly smiles and burst out laugh.

“What are you doing, Hwe Ji? You are so cute,” he pinched my cheek and made me chuckled.

“You like it? So, continue your work,”

“Ya! It’s your detention not mine!”

“I’m just kidding oppa. I’ll help,” I heard he chuckled and we both continue doing our work.

          After a while later, Mr. Wu comes in to check my work.<

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter